Thread: Team Fusion Patches - Get them here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

Team Fusion Patches - Get them here!

ADMIN EDIT:
    The MOD is now only available on the steam Beta page.

\
    If you're new to Cliffs of Dover, here's a great write-up that should get you up in the air in no time: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

Download links to all the patches here: http://teamfusion.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/

Last edited by ATAG_Colander; Oct-14-2017 at 11:00.

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish

2. Likes SD_MBen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Re: Team Fusion Patches - Get them here!

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
    If you're new to Cliffs of Dover, here's a great write-up that should get you up in the air in no time: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

Download links to all the patches here: http://teamfusion.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/

Hy, I am again here.
    I have a problem and a question.
    Let's start with the problem: I managed to update CoD to version 3.01. Unfortunately I coul not go ahead with TF 4.0, either with the one split in two parts and the other in a single part. Both the files, the second part of the one split in two and the one "all together" are not accepted. I could load only the first part of the one split in two. Yesterday I really tortured the game to make it digest the second part of 40 with the risaut of totally loosing the game. So I had to delete all Steam and reload everithing from zero. Actually I have all working updated to version 3.1. What I need is to have some guideline(step to step) to continue updating Cod. I saw the training movie but it is not working in "my reality" I opened the files both with win rar or "7" : in both cases it does happen what I described above.. Thaks in advance for any help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Try this link for v4.00, should work without issues. Just follow the instructions:

Mod installer v4.00.

This file is in two-parts. Download both files below. Copy them into the same folder. Double-click Part1 which is a self-extracting .rar archive.

Once completed you will have two files. One is called "Mod 4.0 Installer.exe" the other is called "Mod-v40.zip"

Double-click the "Mod 4.0 Installer.exe" and follow the instructions to install v4.00 into your CloD directory

Hope the new links help?

Cheers, MP

Part 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?93szw8y01sxegto

Part 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?1bd1b7jnskl1fhw
    Last edited by Mysticpuma; Dec-08-2014 at 15:53.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ilario38 View Post
    Hy, I am again here.
    I have a problem and a question.
    Let's start with the problem: I managed to update CoD to version 3.01. Unfortunately I coul not go ahead with TF 4.0, either with the one split in two parts and the other in a single part. Both the files, the second part of the one split in two and the one "all together" are not accepted. I could load only the first part of the one split in two. Yesterday I really tortured the game to make it digest the second part of 40 with the risaut of totally loosing the game. So I had to delete all Steam and reload everithing from zero. Actually I have all working updated to version 3.1. What I need is to have some guideline(step to step) to continue updating Cod. I saw the training movie but it is not working in "my reality" I opened the files both with win rar or "7" : in both cases it does happen what I described above.. Thaks in advance for any help.

PS. FORGET WHATSOEVER I SAID. Wnen i wrote the first part of this note, two or three hours ago I was still in deep waters..... I SUCCEDED EVENTUALLY to update at version 4.32. Now I have other problems, but one thing after the other. I have to fly with full engine managment otherwise the engine is sleeping, I have to to "force" my X 52 Pro to swallow all the imputs (I hate to use the keyboard), but I think tht I will definitely loose the fight with Saitek. And last to slowly put out my face on line. And I will need more help. Thaks again for reading me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Try this link for v4.00, should work without issues. Just follow the instructions:

Mod installer v4.00.

This file is in two-parts. Download both files below. Copy them into the same folder. Double-click Part1 which is a self-extracting .rar archive.

Once completed you will have two files. One is called "Mod 4.0 Installer.exe" the other is called "Mod-v40.zip"

Double-click the "Mod 4.0 Installer.exe" and follow the instructions to install v4.00 into your CloD directory

Hope the new links help?

Cheers, MP

Part 1:

http://www.adrive.com/public/ZkVUcY/...4.00.part1.exe

Part 2:

http://www.adrive.com/public/XWHcTp/...4.00.part2.rar

THANKS A LOT. I SOLVED THE PROBLEM JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO. In the next future I sure will have more problems: read my new post of a few minutes ago.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    111.44 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    FYI - this link no longer works.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Thanks, changed the links

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi: I downloaded the patches as described, loaded them into the same folder, and started the .exe as instructed. As with the files that are available from the TEAM FUSION MOD button, my anti-virus (Norton) jumped in, identified the file as containing a Trojan, and dispatched it back into the ether. I had read on other threads that this had happened with other anti-virus programs. Is this a valid warning, or a Trojan of its own? Am very much wanting to get going with CoD, but turning off Norton seems to be like those little areas on a bill that say "don't staple here" - the temptation is great, but you don't know if they will turn off your electricity if you do. Thanks in advance.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks to Spiritus_Mortem - apparently a false positive so I will go ahead and staple the little blank spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Is the 3.0 still available as a stand alone install? My DL attempts have been abysmal with the larger 3.x gb file

<---- new here BTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalid View Post
    Is the 3.0 still available as a stand alone install? My DL attempts have been abysmal with the larger 3.x gb file

<---- new here BTW
    Hi and welcome Chrysalid,

Yes, on the menu above you should see a "TEAM FUSION MOD" option which will take you to a page where you can choose what to download.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Huntng them down 1 by 1 now

14. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

Hello everybody!

I am new here and this is my first post/question. I downloaded all the patches from here but I have a problem...
    patches 3.0 and 3.01 cannot be opened. I executed them and I get an error message from Windows saying that it cannot be opened.
    Patch 4.0 is OK, I can open it but not install it because I couldn't install the others 3.0 and 3.1.

Any help, please? I use Win 7 64 bits. CoD 1.0 (for the moment) with no mods installed and tried to open it as administrator.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Mono27; May-11-2015 at 12:15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

You need the program 7zip to extract: http://www.7-zip.org/ - get the version that is desgined for your system (64 bits)

Unpack with 7zip and the installer should run from now on (hopefully).

Welcome!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

I extracted them using winrar and it was possible. The problem is when I try to execute the extracted file. Nothing happens when I try to execute them.
    But well, I will try with the 7 zip anyway and then I tell what happens.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

And also your anti-virus may be blocking it depending on the security level so try adding an exception to the file or folder before opening it or disable your anti-virus while you try to install it?

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mono27 View Post
    I extracted them using winrar and it was possible. The problem is when I try to execute the extracted file. Nothing happens when I try to execute them.
    But well, I will try with the 7 zip anyway and then I tell what happens.
    Thanks!
    If it is the 4.0 thn is the antivirus that is blocking it. I have manually extracted the zip file by oing to extract >to> and then browsed the directory and instlled this. No problem with other versions as they have ally worked from the exe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.15 GB

Hi,
    Due to unforeseen consequences (not the Steam patch) I have to re-install CoD.
    Is the one download patch, 3.2GB an all in one patch or do they still have to be installed one by one?
    Many thanks if you can help!
    Ben
    "What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over... the Battle of Britain is about to begin!"
    (Winston S. Churchill.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

One by one. It's basically all the individual patches zipped into one package but when you unzip it it's all the individual patches that you install individually

22. Likes SD_MBen, farley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.15 GB

Hi Mysticpuma,

Thank you!
    Ben
    "What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over... the Battle of Britain is about to begin!"
    (Winston S. Churchill.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

When you install: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

When you modify: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

When you run: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

25. Likes SD_MBen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Baffin View Post
    When you install: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

When you modify: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

When you run: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

Oops. I promised to include that in the Beginners Section per our discussion....

Will copy & paste your instructions above. It's better than anything I could think of!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

27. Likes Baffin, SD_MBen liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

I think stressing the need to unclick the steam cloud sync if you have reinstalled the game may help too. people have gotten fixated with the beta thing and are forgetting the basics

Regards

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.15 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Boosterdog View Post
    I think stressing the need to unclick the steam cloud sync if you have reinstalled the game may help too. people have gotten fixated with the beta thing and are forgetting the basics

Regards

BOO
    I agree.
    I had this before the latest Steam up-date and so missed the crash patch!
    My need to re-install was entirely my fault!
    Ben
    (Winston S. Churchill.)

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Talking Re: Team Fusion Patches - Get them here!

Hi everyone im new to all this!

I bought IL2 CLoD 2 days ago and noticed that the game has trouble running on win 10 what do i do, because i really would like to play this sim!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Quote Originally Posted by WheezingAce4277 View Post
    Hi everyone im new to all this!

I bought IL2 CLoD 2 days ago and noticed that the game has trouble running on win 10 what do i do, because i really would like to play this sim!
    Have you installed the Team Fusion patches? Clod will not run onwindows 10 until you do so I believe.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I don't know why I keep trying ,none of the patches work, worst garbage ive ever bought.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi all,
    the link seems dead...

Any clue?
    Thanks
    goldo

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Just update through steam. All patches are now included in the steam update.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

35. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB