Thread: Lord Haw-Haw and other Dirty Hun Tactics - ACG Campaign

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Lord Haw-Haw and other Dirty Hun Tactics - ACG Campaign

ACG's back from our campaign break and continuing the Battle of Britain into its later stages, as the dastardly huns start bombing London (and our air-waves as it turns out).

My perspective:

Boyezee's (5./JG26) perspective:

Broadsword's (No.501) perspective:

If you feel like joining us, our campaign is open to guests who are not already part of a squadron (we'd love to accommodate you all, but the server can only take so many players). We fly every Sunday at 19:00 GMT, but you can also find many of us on our teamspeak server during the week if you want to stop by and ask some questions. (Address is 85.236.100.27:16317) Many of us fly on ATAG during the week too so if you see someone on TS with No.501, No.615, No.111, No.64 tags, or anyone with JG26 or ZG76 tags, don't hesitate to drag us down to a sub-channel and interrogate us for a bit.

We operate staffels/squadrons of Hurricanes, Spits, 109s (of all variants) and 110s, and in particular we're looking for Luftwaffe recruits at the moment. We've had to freeze Spitfire recruitment because there's too many of them, but we are looking for more Hurri pilots (every bit as good as the Spit I assure you!) so we can try and get our new No.32 squadron operational.

Our website and forums are here: http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/index.php if you want to find out more, or stop by and say hello. All the squadron rosters on the website are totally up to date, if you're curious.

In the meantime, Tally-Ho/Horrido! and we'll see you in the skies. S!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

Re: Lord Haw-Haw and other Dirty Hun Tactics - ACG Campaign

That was an interesting watch, though I only watched the first video yet.

Can I ask: How do you get the readouts in green? and how do you get the TS overlay like that?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I use TS3notifier instead of the one built into Cliffs because I wasn't ever able to get it working otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Very nice videos,very realistic action,good work

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

Dave, sorry for OT, me and Basha jumped on SoW last night and tried taking off from Maidstone. That airfield has a bloody mole infestation going on. Every 5 meters my spit would hit a bump or my wheel would drop. Is that Airfield bugged? Crashed 3 planes trying to get airborne. Tried Manston next, smooth as a baby's bum.

Also we had trouble finding contacts, we checked radar but the bombers were always outrunning us or too far and only german contacts were loitering round calais( according to radar). We are both on TS, do you guys accept visitors on your TS channel and where can I find the info on that?

thanks

/OT

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    7.46 MB

SoW =/= ACG hnbgr.

SoW TS info is displayed on the SoW forum - http://stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=341

ACG TS info is displayed on the ACG website - http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/teamspeak.php

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

Shoot... sorry for this