Thread: TF Dynamic Campaign problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

TF Dynamic Campaign problem

So I can't start a campaign at all. I get an error at the loading screen saying "regiment not found". Does anyone know what the cause could be?

Supporting Member FightingSteel1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.50 MB

Re: TF Dynamic Campaign problem

Honestly there isn't a ton of information on here about the Dynamic Campaign generator, and therefore I had to just uninstall and start over with the patches to fix a similar problem I had with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

Hmm thanks FightingSteel, and that fixed your issues?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    113.86 MB

This is reviving a very old thread, but did you every find a fix?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    124.08 MB

This problem persists. I surmise that there are other player-created campaigns that folks prefer, so, the non-functioning TF Campaign is not missed.

The recent Steam update wiped my mods and control designations clean. I had to reinstall the game, mods and my controls.

Funny thing, the TF Campaign feature no longer functions. I get one of these two as an error message: Mission regiment not found, or, Infinite Loop caused by all aircraft of a type excluded.

Neither of these error messages make sense to me. Neither does this problem because I have played a few TF Campaigns in the past.

Any help would be appreciated. I play Single Player and the TF Campaigns are a lot of fun.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    57.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Lafitte View Post
    This problem persists. I surmise that there are other player-created campaigns that folks prefer, so, the non-functioning TF Campaign is not missed.

The recent Steam update wiped my mods and control designations clean. I had to reinstall the game, mods and my controls.

Funny thing, the TF Campaign feature no longer functions. I get one of these two as an error message: Mission regiment not found, or, Infinite Loop caused by all aircraft of a type excluded.

Neither of these error messages make sense to me. Neither does this problem because I have played a few TF Campaigns in the past.

Any help would be appreciated. I play Single Player and the TF Campaigns are a lot of fun.
    I had this problem and reinstalling the mods (not the game) fixed it. If you create a campaign with more than 99 airplanes it will broke.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    67.50 MB

If its the same problem that I had then the solution is pretty easy. When I started the campaign, I unintentionally removed all the aircraft in the section where it wants to know which ones to include .

Second time round I just left the box as it was and it worked.