Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luftwaffe High Alt. Bomber Event. Feb 7 2015..Happy New Year Tommie

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Re: Luftwaffe High Alt. Bomber Event. Feb 7 2015..Happy New Year Tommie

Quote Originally Posted by 5./JG11_Rain View Post
    ~Salute

I would like to ask anybody who recorded this event, especially bomber pilots, please send me the track, I would like to see stuff from different angles and movie is in the making also so I need atleast a track from a bomber pilot.

The feedback to the event was very positive, lots of people interested, people couldn't enter the server how populated it was, ATAG members were very positive towards it, so,
    I am adopting a name to this event "Kampfgruppe Live Event (Bomber Raid)" next one is coming, it will be bigger and better, keep checking the forum it will be announced here, by me.
    In a week or two because there is lots of stuff going on in my life outside IL-2.
    First I need to have a talk with ATAG Admins to setup some details, that are required to make this event even better.

5./JG11_Rain
    If there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know.

Thanks for your initiative, Rain.

2. Likes 5./JG11_Rain liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    139.65 MB

Hey guy's here is a video I made from the bomber runs I was a part of. Wasn't easy to fit 2h of game play into just over 12 min. If you see yourself leave a comment on the video.

Thanks everyone that was a part of this, was fun to see so many planes in the air at once.

http://youtu.be/5MnR3eY1cK4

Its wasn't just the RAF that was taking us down with their kamikaze pilots. You can see in a few of the shots in the video that there was up to 6 Bf109's on one spit while the other RAF was just waiting for us to get out of the way and diving in. Yelling kamikaze!!!

Screenshot of my wing being cut off by 5./JG11_Ulrich

http://i.imgur.com/4dnmBJd.jpg
    Last edited by ATAG_yotheguy; Feb-11-2015 at 15:46.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    63.24 MB

We need to do this again! Been talking to my fellow bomber jockeys about it. Can we plan something guys?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    294.72 MB

Quote Originally Posted by JG4_Karaya View Post
    Here's another point of view of Saturdays bomber night

We really need to have these on a regular basis - excellent fun and immersion all around!

This is the best footage of this event so far. Now it's easy to realize how many participants in this frey there was and what they were doing from the blue perspective. Well balanced Blue and Red views as well. Even if the first two sorties were painful, Blue held it together for the win. There are so many excellent players on this server its hard to come to grips with how many on both sides exist until you see footage like this. It exemplifies how much effort is required to land a win on a day like this. You have to come with the intent of sitting the map out and play to win from beginning to end. Two thumbs up on this footage and thank you! Thanks to all the guys who stuck it out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    294.72 MB

Karaya,

You should post this on sim theater too. This is an excellent vid.

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.97 MB

Quote Originally Posted by yotheguy View Post
    Hey guy's here is a video I made from the bomber runs I was a part of. Wasn't easy to fit 2h of game play into just over 12 min. If you see yourself leave a comment on the video.

Thanks everyone that was a part of this, was fun to see so many planes in the air at once.

http://youtu.be/5MnR3eY1cK4

Its wasn't just the RAF that was taking us down with their kamikaze pilots. You can see in a few of the shots in the video that there was up to 6 Bf109's on one spit while the other RAF was just waiting for us to get out of the way and diving in. Yelling kamikaze!!!

Screenshot of my wing being cut off by 5./JG11_Ulrich

http://i.imgur.com/4dnmBJd.jpg

In the first part it was me in a spitfire...thx for the record

Best
    pro

8. Likes ATAG_yotheguy liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123