Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TSNotifier for Beginners [Definitive Guide]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.48 MB

Re: TSNotifier for Beginners [Definitive Guide]

Do you have Overlay Enabled? Doing that is what made it work for me.

badfinger
    Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming MB,
    Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 31ghz CPU, EVGA 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram,
    Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte Curved Monitor 165hz, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, Reverb G2

League City, TX

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.21 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 71st_AH_badfinger View Post
    Do you have Overlay Enabled? Doing that is what made it work for me.

badfinger
    That did work but, TS notifier crashes when starting clod.

Supporting Member DoubleStandards's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    282.89 MB

Quote Originally Posted by rowns View Post
    That did work but, TS notifier crashes when starting clod.
    I believe you have to start up TS Notifier after you start Cliffs.

DS

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.21 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleStandards View Post

DS
    Thank you very much, I haven't tried it yet but it I believe that it works.

shadepiece

THANK YOU!! This got me up, and running very fast. I wish this thread was a bit easier to find. I had to do some searching. If it's not already, it should be "stickyed"!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Turn,
    >S<
    Thank you for the definitive guide for dummies. I was running the wrong TS version and was going out of my mind. Then do what everyone does as a last resort...READ THE DIRECTIONS!! I was running version 3.0.13.1 of TS not 3.0.16. After reading and getting the correct version, re-followed the directions and damn it works.

Thank you for your service to the community.
    >S<

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Nice one, Turn!

I'm brand new to CloD - Been trying to get some sort of overlay working in-game to help out with the confusion of who's who on TS. Everything's failed...until now! Works like a charm.

Cheers

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.50 MB

Going to try this tonight I think... anyone notice any FPS Hit ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Anyone knows if the notifier works in conjunction with the last Ts update ( version 3.0.19.1 )?
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.50 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Stab I./JG 51 - Mölders View Post
    Anyone knows if the notifier works in conjunction with the last Ts update ( version 3.0.19.1 )?
    From what I understand it's important you only use the version noted in the first post..

11. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG26_Brigg's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.9 KB

using version 3.0.19.1 here with no problems
    Asus RE4, i7 4820k@4.5, 16gb kingston hyperx, gtx 980, 480gb samsung 840 evo for win10 + games, full custom loop, warthog hotas, saitek pedals, asus rog swift and because that is how i roll.

13. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG26_Brigg View Post
    Thanks a lot for the info!
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG26_Brigg View Post
    I just did this last night using the latest versions of teamspeak and teamspeak notifier.

All works as it should.

Run Clod before starting up the notifier.... (as it says in the original post) or the launcher crashes.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    77.43 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleStandards View Post

DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highseas View Post
    I just did this last night using the latest versions of teamspeak and teamspeak notifier.

All works as it should.

Run Clod before starting up the notifier.... (as it says in the original post) or the launcher crashes.
    mmm... i've to launch it before clod or I won't see the overlay at all, it actually starts whenever i launch TS
    and I never had crashes due to tsnotifier O_o"

No.54 Dix (KL-X)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.51 GB

Worked like a treat thank you, no problems.

Only discovered this today.

Best regards,
    Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

One thing's for sure... The definitive guide is no longer definitive! So much depends on each player's system configuration as to how TS3 and TSNotifier interacts with CLoD, SLI, Target Script Editor, TrackIR5, and many overclocking utilities. The latest TS3 and TSN versions work fine in my system after a little re-sequencing.

After completely removing old versions with Windows Control Panel or a free app like CCleaner, I personally recommend the normal installation sequence as recommended by the publishers of TS3 and TSN. Then if something doesn't work, start changing the startup sequence of the game play utilities like those mentioned in the first paragraph.

My CLoD start sequence has changed a number of times and is presently: Target Script Editor, TrackIR5, Saitek Profiler, VAC System, CLoD, TS3 (With TSN activated) and finally MSI Afterburner for overclocking. I determined this recipe by trial and error and keep it all straight by displaying start Icons in a row on the desktop in this order. There does not seem to be a definitive method, - i.e., Dix's sequence will not work for me and my sequence will probably not work for him.

All you can do is search for a method that works for you. It's worth the effort!
    Last edited by Baffin; Apr-10-2017 at 10:13.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi All

I've been looking for an Overlay / Notifier for sometime . Followed the instructions and it works great on my system .

Well done and thanks.

20. Likes farley, Baffin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

I have noticed another sequencing factor. It's not TeamSpeak Client that causes my startup problem, it's the TSNotifier add-on. I can successfully start CLoD with the TS3 Client running as long as TSNotifier is not running ([TRAY] TSNotifier>General>Start with TS3 is not checked).

This supports the concept that CLoD startup is not friendly with overlays like TSNotifier and MSI Afterburner's Rivatuner Statistics Server. These "Sub" Programs provide the screen display for TSNotifier and MSI Afterburner output and are responsible for my failure of CLoD to start if they are running. After CLoD startup, they may be started and used normally.

My sequence is now Target Script Editor, TrackIR5, Saitek Profiler, VAC System, TS3 (With TSN not activated). Next, I start CLoD, and finally MSI Afterburner for overclocking OSD. TSNotifier may then be started from the desktop as an administrator or from the TS3 Client Tools>Options>Addons menu.

However I start these overlays, I have to start them after starting the CLoD launcher.exe.
    Last edited by Baffin; Apr-27-2017 at 10:25.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    938.46 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Baffin View Post
    I have noticed another sequencing factor. It's not TeamSpeak Client that causes my startup problem, it's the TSNotifier add-on. I can successfully start CLoD with the TS3 Client running as long as TSNotifier is not running ([TRAY] TSNotifier>General>Start with TS3 is not checked).

This supports the concept that CLoD startup is not friendly with overlays like TSNotifier and MSI Afterburner's Rivatuner Statistics Server. These "Sub" Programs provide the screen display for TSNotifier and MSI Afterburner output and are responsible for my failure of CLoD to start if they are running. After CLoD startup, they may be started and used normally.

My sequence is now Target Script Editor, TrackIR5, Saitek Profiler, VAC System, TS3 (With TSN not activated). Next, I start CLoD, and finally MSI Afterburner for overclocking OSD. TSNotifier may then be started from the desktop as an administrator or from the TS3 Client Tools>Options>Addons menu.

However I start these overlays, I have to start them after starting the CLoD launcher.exe.
    My experience would support this: I've found as soon as I run TS Notifier as administrator Cliffs will not run. If I don't run it as admin, Cliffs runs but TS Notifier doesn't work. I have tested TS Notifier on other games and it works fine, so nothing to do with my install. Most frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.31 MB

This now works perfectly as of TS 3.1.4.2

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    938.46 MB

Quote Originally Posted by gridset View Post
    This now works perfectly as of TS 3.1.4.2
    Cheers, will test it out. Much easier having it function correctly without the hassle of the existing workaround.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    84.6 KB

TS Notifier works good win10 amd Athlon 64 4gb. However, when started it doesn't show in the tray at the bottom but rather as a hidden icon. Took me a while to realize. Also the INI file doesn't have to be modified to locate where the text appears, it is under GENERAL when you click on the hidden TSNotifier icon, (right left can't remember.) It likes to reset to the upper left whenever I restart it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

For reality seekers: This behavior is perfectly normal in real-life aviation. You get in the plane, then turn on the radio. Some old types may require engine running before the radio is available but in all cases, the radio is OFF before entering the cockpit for preflight. Starting TeamSpeak and TSNotifier after seeing the virtual cockpit on the screen is the "right and proper thing to do!"
    Last edited by Baffin; Sep-30-2017 at 11:17.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I'm feeling a tad frustrated.... After having Teamspeak and TSNotifier working perfectly for AGES I stupidly clicked OK for the automatic update of TS. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Firstly I had push to talk mapped to joystick button and that no longer worked and to cap that I lost the Notifier display in game.

I did get TS work properly eventually (I've installed a much earlier version) but I still can't get any Notifier display when playing CLOD. I've tried all the hints tips and tricks....

I get the TSNotifier message in CLOD to say it's running / activated but no display. Also, Notifier does not show up in the list of TS plugins.

Can anyone help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I managed to get mine running using this (below) in the 'gamesettings.ini'

[Launcher64.exe]

and NOT...

[Launcher.exe]

I think this is what works since BLITZ edition..not sure...It worked for me when I followed Turns run through on the OP...If this is the case I will either get Turn to edit the OP or I can do it...But I need to know if this is correct first so any feedback welcome..

...Lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

29. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.36 MB

**RESOLVED** Anyone still using the TSNotifier in 2022? I spent hours trying to get it to work, unsuccessfully.

Can anyone suggest an overlay that is know to work?
    Last edited by GrumpyMoose; Jun-14-2022 at 17:49.
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler / Asus TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard / Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory / Samsung 980 Pro 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive / Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive / MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Video Card / Cooler Master MasterBox NR400 MicroATX Mid Tower Case / EVGA GQ 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply / Phanteks PH-F120SK 50 CFM 120 mm Fan / Phanteks FSK 84.5 CFM 140 mm Fans 3-Pack / Phanteks PH-CB-CMBO_WT 19.68" Cables - Internal Power Cables" / Havit Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Gaming / TrackIR 5 / CH Fighterstick / CH Pro Throttle / CH Throttle Quadrant / CH Pro Pedals / Razer BlackShark V2 Pro headset / Samsung 40" TV

31. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.36 MB

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyMoose View Post
    Anyone still using the TSNotifier in 2022? I spent hours trying to get it to work, unsuccessfully.

Can anyone suggest an overlay that is know to work?
    I got it working after all. Just after I made this post. Go figure.

Any way it was Lewis' last post that saved me. Thanks mate!
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler / Asus TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard / Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory / Samsung 980 Pro 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive / Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive / MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Video Card / Cooler Master MasterBox NR400 MicroATX Mid Tower Case / EVGA GQ 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply / Phanteks PH-F120SK 50 CFM 120 mm Fan / Phanteks FSK 84.5 CFM 140 mm Fans 3-Pack / Phanteks PH-CB-CMBO_WT 19.68" Cables - Internal Power Cables" / Havit Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Gaming / TrackIR 5 / CH Fighterstick / CH Pro Throttle / CH Throttle Quadrant / CH Pro Pedals / Razer BlackShark V2 Pro headset / Samsung 40" TV

33. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Uhhhh !!!!

Suddenly TS notifier isnt working with Teamspeak

Both are the newest verions TS 3.6.1 TS Notifier 1.6.0i

nothing doing

Was talking to Vamps on TS a few days back. He has exactly these versions installed... and no issue.

I have uninatlled and reintalled... and gone round the houses.

I'm getting nowhere.

Anyone else haveing issues with this ? It's the first time I've had any issues with these programes myself !... and nothing on the PC has changed.

any help very much appreciated !!

'Seas

EDIT.. just got promted for a Teamspeak update.... i really want to go to sleep... but for you guys im gonna stay up a while longer

edit ediit....

no changes... both softwares updated to newest versions... nuffink appenin tho !

TS 3.6.2 with TS notifier 1.6.0i

It doesnt work for me.

Discuss:
    Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; Jan-04-2024 at 19:12.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

35. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

I am on 1.6.0h but you should be ok with 1.6.0i
    Just make sure TSNotifier starts with TS
    IMG_3760.jpeg
    ... and that you start TeamSpeak BEFORE you start CloD !

[EDIT]
    ... and that you have this line in yellow added to the gamesettings.ini file
    2024-01-05_145637.jpg
    Last edited by ATAG_Noofy; Jan-05-2024 at 07:59.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

37. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Yeah. I have all that set correctly.

No dice!

Its especially annoying as I've helped loads of peole out with this in the past.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast