Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

Re: Raiders

I'm glad some of you enjoyed the challenge, but I never intended for it to get THAT dark, so thanks for the feedback. Although many of you simmers love such a challenge, we rolled it back a couple hours. Lately it seems some players will leave maps if light conditions don't suit their taste or if they have to actually fly for 10 minutes before arriving to a furball. The last thing I want to see is people leaving the server after wanting a fun flight with their limited time, but I guess its up to them.. Wondering if I should take a couple of my maps off rotation.

For those that did enjoy the dark, I hope to present a 'short run' mission (1.5hrs long and on rotation for only a couple weeks) starting near the end of the month that begins in the early morning and requires red to keep 3 airfields alive for the duration. But I'll get to that later... If positive feedback occurs (ha!), another short run mission could be done for red bombers..we'll see!

2. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ♣_Spiritus_♣ liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Re: Raiders

I like all your maps - I wouldn't like to think one or more had been dropped because some want a War Thunder experience. I know its not the ATAG way not to try and suit everyone but, hey, I'm just a punter and speak for no one but me..... soooooooooooooo....... If they have limited time and wanna quick scrap there is YO-YOs server.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

4. Likes ATAG_Vampire, 9./JG52 Sturm liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12