Thread: New update to day 1.011

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

New update to day 1.011

Took a quick test with Normal settings and ACE pilots on 2 109 and 4 JU 52. I flied a LA 5 .
    I hit this Junker with 95% of my 20 mm shells, tied not to hit essential parts just to see if it was too easily catching fire. It did not. In the end due to lost elevators it stalled upwards and spiraled to ground.
    As you see the DM is as complex and visual as old IL 2, even less complex
    But to sum it up I feel they are going in the right direction. I like what I see

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: New update to day 1.011

speaking about DM in my last sortie My IL2 right elevator rod was broken and only the left one worked.

rightbrokenelevatorrod.jpgStrumStrong2.jpgSturmStrong.jpgSturmStrong1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LuseKofte View Post
    As you see the DM is as complex and visual as old IL 2, even less complex
    speaking about DM in my last sortie My IL2 right elevator rod was broken and only the left one worked.
    Yes, I am not sure I expressed myself correctly, all tho we all know about the BOS vs COD complexity of DM .I did not mean to critique DM in General.
    I tested maybe 8 JU* 52 crashes, twice they did the same, suddenly a violent climb and then spiraling to the ground. Only twice my 20 mm shells managed to put the wing on fire, I found the DM satisfactory , but the visual part of it was somehow less developed.
    I got damaged 4 times by gunners and BF 109 while flying LAGG and LA 5 and in none of the times I lost my wing, but rather had a realistic decrease of engine power and drag problem . I am for sure very optimistic about this sim

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by LuseKofte View Post
    Yes, I am not sure I expressed myself correctly, all tho we all know about the BOS vs COD complexity of DM .I did not mean to critique DM in General.
    I tested maybe 8 JU* 52 crashes, twice they did the same, suddenly a violent climb and then spiraling to the ground. Only twice my 20 mm shells managed to put the wing on fire, I found the DM satisfactory , but the visual part of it was somehow less developed.
    I got damaged 4 times by gunners and BF 109 while flying LAGG and LA 5 and in none of the times I lost my wing, but rather had a realistic decrease of engine power and drag problem . I am for sure very optimistic about this sim
    well there's your problem; your comparing a HD Engine DX11 to an FM DX9 engine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Setting Iron Annies on fire with a 37mm is my new favourite thing to do
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.42 GB

Cool Re: New update to day 1.011

Quick fix posted!