Thread: DoubleStandards has just uploaded Virtual Cockpit Complete!

Supporting Member DoubleStandards's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    282.89 MB

DoubleStandards has just uploaded Virtual Cockpit Complete!

Virtual Cockpit with all Luftwaffe cockpits plus Spitfire, Hurricane and Blenheim cockpits in one simple .zip

Just extract contents to desktop, run VirtualCockpit.exe, select desired plane, select monitor, hit start and enjoy.

None of the included work is mine. All I have done is combine everything into one package to make it easier. Please see this thread [URL="http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3887"]http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    10.87 MB

Red face Re: DoubleStandards has just uploaded Virtual Cockpit Complete!

Hi my handle is boom from the |450| could I ask if your Virtual Cockpit will work in the British and European games. I have a version that the Spitfire will not work yet all the rest will, at my age I need all the help I can get. Thanking you. Boom

3. Likes DoubleStandards liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

Re: DoubleStandards has just uploaded Virtual Cockpit Complete!

Good stuff let me try it when i am back
    o7
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

g50 ????
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.63 MB

Thanks for this compete VC version

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Last edited by 1lokos; Dec-03-2016 at 22:28.

Supporting Member DoubleStandards's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    282.89 MB

Quote Originally Posted by |450|boom View Post
    Hi my handle is boom from the |450| could I ask if your Virtual Cockpit will work in the British and European games. I have a version that the Spitfire will not work yet all the rest will, at my age I need all the help I can get. Thanking you. Boom
    Hey boom, if your error is "0,01 is not a valid floating point value" you downloaded this package the first day or so it was up. Please re download. I goofed on the first pack I put up. It had an error with the Spit cockpit but I uploaded again with the correct file. Hope this helps.

DS

p.s. Welcome to the forums ~S~
    Last edited by DoubleStandards; Aug-27-2015 at 17:42.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.09 MB

Thanks double!

10. Likes DoubleStandards liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.29 MB

Thanks for your efforts!

12. Likes DoubleStandards liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.65 MB

Thanks for this! A great help!
    ~S~

14. Likes DoubleStandards liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

This look pretty cool, I'll try it out tonight. Is there any way to change the key bindings? I already use F9 for TrackIR... I can change it if necessary, but would rather set up different keys for VC.
    Also, can it be run in a window? I can only get it to run full-screen so far.

Also, I found a newer version that support a remote display here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rv2b1ok2ti...2014-04-27.ZIP

I just copied your "Cockpits" folder over to it.

Can't wait to try it out.
    Last edited by Kendy for the State; Feb-11-2016 at 16:02.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.09 MB

thanks for this

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.36 MB

Thanks for this!
    I've only messed with it one evening, unless I'm missing something, I see no way to save a templete or settings or what ever you would call it, to remember how I had it set, I have to readjust it as wanted per time I start the prog or change panels.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.19 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleStandards View Post

Virtual Cockpit with all Luftwaffe cockpits plus Spitfire, Hurricane and Blenheim cockpits in one simple .zip

Just extract contents to desktop, run VirtualCockpit.exe, select desired plane, select monitor, hit start and enjoy.

None of the included work is mine. All I have done is combine everything into one package to make it easier. Please see this thread [URL="http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3887"]http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3
    Am relatively new to Cliffs of Dover. Terrific. The MAJOR challenge I face in the sim is the nearly impossible challenge of determining and maintaining a compass heading. I have to look down and roll hard left or right to get a peek! I learned about Virtual Cockpit from one of the mates in my squad. Am looking forward to dramatically improving my basic orientation-ability! Have heard very positive remarks about this website, too, and look forward to becoming more acquainted with the resources offered here.

19. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by redherring10 View Post
    Am relatively new to Cliffs of Dover. Terrific. The MAJOR challenge I face in the sim is the nearly impossible challenge of determining and maintaining a compass heading. I have to look down and roll hard left or right to get a peek! I learned about Virtual Cockpit from one of the mates in my squad. Am looking forward to dramatically improving my basic orientation-ability! Have heard very positive remarks about this website, too, and look forward to becoming more acquainted with the resources offered here.
    If you need support use the forums and join Teamspeak if you have the chance...there are a lot of " old foxes " impatient to share their best tricks and tips with the new pilots joining the community!

Welcome aboard mate! Salute!
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals