Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you have not tried this please do

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: If you have not tried this please do

seems to, I run a pokey nvidia gt 260, and nothing but buttery smooth, even with track ir, so no jerky screen or frame rates as I get myself shot down in flames, over and over again. however I definitely pick up enemy aircraft a lot quicker, excellent visuals now. just gotta learn to how to use that 109 e4 the way it was designed to be flown...!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    17.14 MB

JTDawg, firstly thank you for posting this, just applied the changes and ran a test with 16 JU87's...............it runs perfect and that is maxed out, might be a bit different when there's some smoke involved but I'm a happy bunny, bare in mind I run a Q6600, 4 gig Nvidia GTX 570, I dont think thats to shabby despit my ark of a pc , thank you.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Giving this a whirl now.

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thumbs up Re: If you have not tried this please do

hi help iav done what you siad to do step by step now iav got no sound and can not get on the internet

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by kev i View Post
    hi help iav done what you siad to do step by step now iav got no sound and can not get on the internet
    Are you sure you didnt do anything else.I did this fix this morning without any problems.

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

hi still got no sound or internet and i did it step by step ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by kev i View Post
    hi still got no sound or internet and i did it step by step ....
    this is a user problem, you need to check your system other stuff is wrong; if this did not work for you. Usually a Virus or malware problem blocking you. and if no internet connection how are you talking to us?
    " any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Winston Churchill
    " He who never changes his mind, never changes anything,"
    Win 10 64||MSI MPG gaming z690 ddr4||i9x149000k|ddr4-64gb PC3200||RTX 4070-Ti||GAMEMAX 1300W PSUatx3,pcie5 |Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 7.1||ViRpiL,T50v2cm|moded MFG Crosswinds||T50Mth||G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseTorque10|| Reverb G2 VR / PiMax 8Kx
    32 Samsung|||

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff View Post
    this is a user problem, you need to check your system other stuff is wrong; if this did not work for you. Usually a Virus or malware problem blocking you. and if no internet connection how are you talking to us?
    i was useing my lap top. got the internet on the main computer working but still no sound ... iav not got a clue whats going on updated my sound drivers and its saying that the head phones and mic are not conected or the mian speeks are not conected and thay are so any help

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

I have tried this and everything else I could find on this subject in the forum and nothing seems to work. Every time I install the mod I get launcher failure. When I uninstall the mod the basic game works fine. There must be something in my computer or OS settings that the mod doesn't like. The odd thing is that it was working fine until I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game for a keyboard issue that I eventually fixed. Any suggestions as I really like what I saw in the mod.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hey gang,

I thought I would report on this - have been really into this sim for about the past week and a half - I just tried what the OP suggested, and it has made a big difference. Previously I was getting good fps, however I was getting a lot of stutter, especially with guns blazing away - even pauses for like a second. After doing this, no stutter at all so far.
    Seems to be a really big improvement on my end - many thanks to the OP!
    Don B

EVGA X79 Dark MB | Intel I-7 4820K@4.50 ghz | Corsair H100i Cooling System | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Mhz ram | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW|2 ea Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD's |NZXT Phantom 820 Case | TM Warthog w/ 7.5cm Ext by Sajah|MFG Crosswinds Pedals|Oculus Rift|Windows 10 64 Bit |

On the border of the Eastern and Western Roman Empire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    763 Bytes

I did what is suggested but I have NET Framework 4.5 Client....Is that a problem? Should I uninstall this and get 4.0 version?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    click here for fixes if you have stutters in Cliffs Of Dover

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

Help. I followed the instructions and now the game will not load. I get this error message about NET Framework 4.5 Client.

I also get an error message when I start my computer.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

If you do dot net fix , you might try this since you are now running 4.5 (an it does not say 4.5 extended ) you are running the new 4.5 net frame work = now your error probably says your running a newer version? So now instead of going through C - program files x86 - steam - steam apps etc. GO to your control panel - programs an features - scroll down till you see net . frame work 4.5 - click on it an (or double click) Then you have option to repair = yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

Will give it a go

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Cool Re: If you have not tried this please do

Guys,

I know it was specifically stated this has to do with Win7 but I run Win8 and do experience the stuts as well. Can I employ the same trick?

In addition I'm pretty fresh here so I need lots of gentle guidance. I also run an AMD 7850 card.

Thanks.

Pirabee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Pirabee View Post
    Guys,

I know it was specifically stated this has to do with Win7 but I run Win8 and do experience the stuts as well. Can I employ the same trick?

In addition I'm pretty fresh here so I need lots of gentle guidance. I also run an AMD 7850 card.

Thanks.

Pirabee.

Windows 8 look here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ead.php?t=7720

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_JTDawg View Post
    Hey Guys, Got 2 things worked like a charm, no stutters , no slide show for ati an nvidea users . Win7 USERS , Go into control panel to Programs an Features Go into Microsoft. NET Framework 4 Client Profile. double click on it , An repair it , After repair it will ask restart do it . Then go to C PROGRAM FILES X86 , Then Steam Then Steamapps, Then common . il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover Then redist Then go into DirectX Folder , Scroll down til you see When you see DXSETUP Double click on it , an run it!! For they guys that did this , THE CHEERING SECTION IS OUT, All of ur had the same results. NO SLIDE SHOW NOT A STUTTER. Even with 3 spits an 7 or 8 109s at 1000 feet above the the 3 base close together north of the French point ( our normal slide show, Repeated 3 times , Stayed hard on 60 fps an high 75 my vsync on all setting high an original , For the first time since i bought this game , it was amazing!!! If this helps tell others ( for me an several others who did this ) All i can say is WOW !!! :geek: P

Snapper edit: here's a summary of the above that JTDawg has provided us:

Hey Guys, Got 2 things worked like a charm, no stutters , no slide show for ati an nvidea users .

Win7 USERS

.1 click START ^ Control panel ^ Programs ^ Programs an Features Go to Microsoft. NET Framework 4 Client Profile. double click on it , An repair it , After repair it will ask restart your computer, do it

.2 Then go to C PROGRAM FILES X86/ Steamapps/common/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/redist/DirectX/ Scroll down til you see DXSETUP Double click on it , an run it!!

For they guys that did this , THE CHEERING SECTION IS OUT, All of ur had the same results. NO SLIDE SHOW NOT A STUTTER. Even with 3 spits an 7 or 8 109s at 1000 feet above the the 3 base close together north of the French point ( our normal slide show, Repeated 3 times , Stayed hard on 60 fps an high 75 my vsync on all setting high an original , For the first time since i bought this game , it was amazing!!! If this helps tell others ( for me an several others who did this ) All i can say is WOW !!! :geek: P
    What about the Windows 8.1? I don't find the Program you mention. ^ Programs an Features Go to Microsoft. NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
    How can I do it?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yes. please how do you do this for Windows 8.1? I want to be free of stutters...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Sidwolf..check here..

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ead.php?t=7720

and also the Problems Master Lists..

Problem Master Lists

Problem Master List (1)

Problem Master List (2)
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    90.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
    Does this work with Nvidia as well?
    It did for me. I have GTX 770 i7 Win7.

Fixed my regular morning BSOD and upped my frame rate heaps too : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.4 KB

Hello Guys

works this also for windows 10???

thx for the great work

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by 1.JaVA_Jumper View Post
    Hello Guys

works this also for windows 10???

thx for the great work
    It wont let you install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on a Win 10 machine.

Details

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system.

You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable.

Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 Client Profile has already been installed on this computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12