Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Headset Do You Use..?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    29.63 MB

Re: What Headset Do You Use..?

Yapster
    "It's not pretty. It's not "your girlfriend". It's not comfortable.....but it is extremely cool"

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: What Headset Do You Use..?

Quote Originally Posted by JG51Ogg View Post
    Plantronics GameCom 780
    Pros:
    Cheap: I bought 2 pairs from Best buy when they were 39.99 each one for home one for the laptop.
    Nice sound: it has stereo sound and the audio is really nice whether gaming or listening to music.
    Easy install software: If you're running windows 10 it's already there on Microsoft's list.
    Comfortable: they fit nicely and the headband is very well stuffed so the headset doesn't hurt when you've work it too long.
    Easy audio controls: On the rear of the headset there is a mute switch and a volume control. Volume control turns up and down computers audio.

Cons:
    Sound: It's stereo not surround sound but that's OK because I can still hear you. But a friend has some Sehheuser (sp?) and these sound just as good.
    Attaching TrackIR track clip: The head band is so plush I had to do a little mod so the headset clip can reach around it.
    Microphone sensitivity: The Microphone is so sensitive that before I tuned it down you could hear me breathing with the mouth piece above my head.

That's about it. you wanted a review.
    >S<
    It was very helpful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123