Yapster

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: What Headset Do You Use..?

Quote Originally Posted by JG51Ogg View Post
    Plantronics GameCom 780
    Pros:
    Cheap: I bought 2 pairs from Best buy when they were 39.99 each one for home one for the laptop.
    Nice sound: it has stereo sound and the audio is really nice whether gaming or listening to music.
    Easy install software: If you're running windows 10 it's already there on Microsoft's list.
    Comfortable: they fit nicely and the headband is very well stuffed so the headset doesn't hurt when you've work it too long.
    Easy audio controls: On the rear of the headset there is a mute switch and a volume control. Volume control turns up and down computers audio.

Cons:
    Sound: It's stereo not surround sound but that's OK because I can still hear you. But a friend has some Sehheuser (sp?) and these sound just as good.
    Attaching TrackIR track clip: The head band is so plush I had to do a little mod so the headset clip can reach around it.
    Microphone sensitivity: The Microphone is so sensitive that before I tuned it down you could hear me breathing with the mouth piece above my head.

That's about it. you wanted a review.
    >S<
    It was very helpful

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_NakedSquirrel View Post
    I have the Sennheiser G4ME Zero

It makes my ears orgasm.

Good, comfortable headset with great sound quality.

The only downside to this series is you need an amplifier if you want good volume. Some sound cards might already have this. I bought a Soundblaster Z, which does the trick. Great audio. Great mic.

I also have one of these, but I kept running into problems with separate mics and had a lot of complaints from buddies on TS, so I went with the Sennheiser. Still have it, it's a good headseat. I even dropped my warthog joystick in it and smashed in one of the ear cups. It didn't affect the internals at all. It still sounds great. It has the same amplifier need as the Sennheiser. It is also far cheaper.

It is a great sounding headset, but I am not a fan of the open ear headsets, which is the reason I got the Sennheiser Zero instead of the One

The other headset I have is "Beats by Dr. Dre"

Amazing bass. It gave an amazing, deep sound to explosions.. I had these for a few years. Great headphones. The only downside I've had is the 'white out' noise is sensative. I would get a 'humm' when things were silent because of electric interference. That is mostly due to my computer setup needing a very long headphone cord.

The downside is that internally they are fragile (newer models might be better). Also, it requires batteries (not cordless, just battery powered).
    Does anyone have any ideas?

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I use Cloud Alphas, strong bass, the 4.312 sound was ridiculous in them, the cannons actually sounded like you wouldnt wanna be infront of them

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

It makes my ears orgasm.

The only downside to this series is you need an amplifier if you want good volume. Some sound cards might already have this. I bought a Soundblaster Z, which does the trick. Great audio. Great mic.

I also have one of these, but I kept running into problems with separate mics and had a lot of complaints from buddies on TS, so I went with the Sennheiser. Still have it, it's a good headseat. I even dropped my warthog joystick in it and smashed in one of the ear cups. It didn't affect the internals at all. It still sounds great. It has the same amplifier need as the Sennheiser. It is also far cheaper.

It is a great sounding headset, but I am not a fan of the open ear headsets, which is the reason I got the Sennheiser Zero instead of the One

Amazing bass. It gave an amazing, deep sound to explosions.. I had these for a few years. Great headphones. The only downside I've had is the 'white out' noise is sensative. I would get a 'humm' when things were silent because of electric interference. That is mostly due to my computer setup needing a very long headphone cord.

The downside is that internally they are fragile (newer models might be better). Also, it requires batteries (not cordless, just battery powered).
    Spatial sound is an enhanced immersive audio experience where sounds can flow around you, including overhead, in three-dimensional virtual space. Spatial sound provides an enhanced atmosphere which traditional surround sound formats cannot.

With spatial sound, all your movies, music and games will sound better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    180.32 MB

Audeze LCD-GX

Pros: Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love will jellify your brain
    Cons: Track Clip Pro Leaves a dent in my head

skud
    i-9 11900KF@ 5.1 GHZ CPU Watercooled, 32GB Corsair vengeance@4133Mhz, ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 , MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3080Ti, 2 x 1Tb Samsung NVMe 980 Pro, 43" Gigabyte Aorus FV43U QLED 4K monitor, GVL 224 Ju 88 Big Throttle, BAUR BRD-DS with KG-13A control column, MFG Crosswind Rudders, GVL224 Ju88 Trim Wheel Box, GVL224 Ju 88 Switch Panel, Blackhog SB-2, SB AE-9, Audeze LCD-GX headset, TrackIR5, Buttkicker Simkit + Buttkicker Gamer2, 2 x DSD Flight Panel 2s

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    103.86 MB

Skud
    Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love will jellify your brain

before the days of head phones, used to get two hi-fi speakers, one on each side of the head, big sheet over the top and listen to it full bung (also some Pink Floyd) while being rather lucid

Red
    Target 4 'o' clock low

8. Likes ATAG_SKUD, Vlerkies liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Cool Re: What Headset Do You Use..?

It makes my ears orgasm.

The Sennheiser Game Zero professional noise blocking gaming headset is the no compromise gaming headset. Excelent Product.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123