Thread: For those with Crysis Wars

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

For those with Crysis Wars

There is a mod out called Mech Warrior Living Legends and it is an absolute blast. I actually don't consider it a mod. It might as well be a complete stand alone game. It is that good. There's literally 100 mechs, tanks, airships etc. There's probably well over 50 online maps as well. The game is all about tactics etc., something I'm just learning to do. It took me around a week to get my 1st kill

Anyhow, the mod is free. For those that have old Crysis wars (the online version), and haven't tried this mod. You need to. This is by far the best mech warrior game I've ever played and it's just a mod. I believe it's a 3gb download.

Here's some in game action:

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: For those with Crysis Wars

Those things need more hits than a spitfire to be killed!

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Intense! You can't beat some good multi-player action with a good group! I just wish we could get going with CloD and I'm struggling to find an alternative while we wait. I might see whether this is in a sale somewhere.

Cheers for sharing Bliss,

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Veteran Combat pilot MajorBorris's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Crisis wars is $5.99 if you own crysis $9.99 if you dont, on steam.

The mod is free
    ASUS Sabertooth MB--Intel 2600k@4.7--EVGA GTX580 3GB--Corasir 1200 watt psu--Corsair 16gb 1833--Corsair H70 cooler--Corsair 650d case--OCZ Vertex 3--Track IR5--CH Eclipse Yoke--CH Trottle Quadrant--CH MFP--CH Rudders

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_MajorBorris View Post
    Crisis wars is $5.99 if you own crysis $9.99 if you dont, on steam.

The mod is free
    That mod looks tempting, but are you sure it needs crysis too? Info I can find on the net all suggests wars was bundled with warhead, with no mention of crysis. Or is it the mod that needs both (like ARMA II CO?).

Also, how is the playerbase ..still plenty of people playing Mech warrior?
    Might grab it at the end of the steamsale if it's 5, or grab it earlier if it goes to -75% before that.

Dutch

I got a boxed set of Crysis, Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars called 'Maximum Edition'.

Got half way through the first one offline and got killed a lot online. Am I missing something extremely good here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Man, that footage is WILD!!!!! :geek:

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

I -really- want to try this but unfortunately I only have Crysis and Crysis:Warhead... not crysis wars. I'm having a hard time finding it now too.
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.