Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CLOD and HOTAS WARTHOG

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Re: CLOD and HOTAS WARTHOG

couldn't you use a batch file command thing? That way if you have a number of profiles (I have ones for the 88/111, the 110, the blenni, the brit fighters and the 109s) you can start different batch files.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: CLOD and HOTAS WARTHOG

Thanks Henry, but my problem is not mapping key (or writing scripts for that matter. I read both manuals).

My question is more from the screen you posted, I set up a configuration that uses laucher.exe in the CLOD folder. TARGET then launches the program, like you described it would, with some complications.

Specifically, should I use the launcher.exe as the path, or is there another option. I need to look at the fcf file as to why I have the constant "fffffffff" being sent to the game. I thought I would check to see if I was going the wrong direction first.

Starting a program using the steam client is not covered in the TARGET manual. That's why I asked.

dsenn
    newbee, unless you count real pilot hours...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12