Thread: *** IMPORTANT MWLL New Patch Version 0.6.0***

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

*** IMPORTANT MWLL New Patch Version 0.6.0***

Hi all, as the title says the fine folks at MWLL have come out with the patch for MWLL! It's a big download, over 2.5 gig. I'm in the process of updating both servers as I type this and I'll try to make the transition as smooth as possible. I'll also attach the release notes to this thread as soon as my game gets done updating, so please check back.

If you haven't updated your game yet, please do so now. To do this just click on the MWLL launcher and it should ask you if you want to update, if it doesn't select check for updates and follow the instructions.

Thanks,

ATAG_WatchMan.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Re: *** IMPORTANT MWLL New Patch Version 0.6.0***

Hi Watchman,

I've got the update and had a quick go online. I am struggling with a key-mapping problem though. When I join a server it says "press back to join side" or similar, but I cannot figure out what it means by "press back". I've tried every button and key press and have made it work once but didn't know how. I've looked in the key-mapper etc.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Mr Easily Confused.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Well Septic, Dutch had the exact same problem, you wouldn't be using an Xbox stick would you? If so, or if it's any other gamepad try disconnecting it and playing without it attached. That might reveal what the problem is. If your gamepad is the problem try re-calibrating it and double check any key mappings or assignments that might be conflicting with the game.

Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_WatchMan View Post
    Dutch had the exact same problem.
    Very true. But once I'd disconnected and reconnected the controller, the 'M' key on the keyboard now brings up the team selection screen.

Having said that, I'm going to have a go using the keyboard instead of the girly x-box thing, because the mouse is much more precise for aiming and that.

P.S. Downloading now.............

ETA 5 hours.....................

Edit: I was wrong, it took 6 hours. Bloody 'eck.
    Last edited by Dutch; Jul-27-2012 at 06:59.