Thread: Dieppe raid August 19 1942

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Dieppe raid August 19 1942

Made myself a Dieppe map in honour of the upcoming 70th anniversary of the Dieppe raid. This HSFX 6.01 is awsome, I love it.
    Feel kinda dirty jumping in a FW 190 A4 and hammering Blennies, Spit Vs & Hurri bombers but the flight models, graphics and sounds are just outstanding. I spend more time in HSFX than CloD atm. My maps are always action packed with lotsa AI on both sides to shoot (or be shot by...the AI is very good even at average settings).
    If u are needing a break from CloD or at least somewhere else to go then give HSFX a try.

Dutch

Re: Dieppe raid August 19 1942

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post
    Feel kinda dirty jumping in a FW 190 A4 and hammering Blennies.

I'll have to look up the 70th ann of Dieppe and see if anything's to be commemorated. Everything's a bit lost in the Olympics at the moment of course, but the British Legion usually have something going on.

I did have a few spins on the HSFX sever when Watchman put it up, but I'm feeling a bit 'over-simmed' at the minute. Too much to choose from and not enough time........

Edit: Here's link to the Legion's site. Watch this space.....

http://www.poppy-travel.com/Tours/Jo...th_Anniversary
    Last edited by Dutch; Aug-10-2012 at 21:12.

Dutch

This coming Sunday is Rememberance Sunday.

November 11th.

11th hour, 11th day, 11th month.

Just thought I'd remind you chaps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Thanks for that, mate.

Lest we forget.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz