Thread: Corsairs over...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Corsairs over...

... Normandy!

In DCS "what if" World why not?

Still, most people are fine with using the K-4 on a Normandy map, so I don't think we should be so strict about using a Corsair there as well.

HMS Formidable Corsairs in Operation Goodwood (1944).

As in IL-2: BoS, IRL there was not "Fw 190 over Stalingrad", but as this plane came to Eastern Front in second half of 1942... $$$... soon "Fw 190 over Moskou outskirt's 1941" will be "normal".

In July, 1944 FAA Corsairs - HMS Victorious e Formidable - hunt Tirpiz in Norway, "near" of English Channel...

After all, in today "WW II CFS/G" the - senseless - War Thunder plane mix rulez!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Corsairs over...

I dunno, it's not like ED is contracting out work to the 3rd party developers to complete DCS: WW2:Europe or whatever they call it. Not sure why folks think that 3rd parties have to do something that fits in with ED's plans for ww2, in fact, they may not even be allowed to. The real question here isn't whether or Corsairs should be over Normandy, but rather 109's and 190's since I'm fairly certain we'll see Iwo Jima long before anyone sees a Normandy Map

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: Corsairs over...

Is not that DCS or his partners will put Corsair in Normandy, but the players (for the lack of proper options).

What if by what if...

Zero camouflage for Fw 190 over Iwo Jima.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Dec-11-2015 at 10:01.