Thread: Bomber Campaign Arena

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    297.04 MB

Bomber Campaign Arena

Is the Bomber Campaign Arena designed to be locked or passworded, unless there is an event going on? Just wondering. Been keeping an eye out for an event, or just checking out the place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

Re: Bomber Campaign Arena

Due to low demand for events, Server 2 is acting as either a test server or is just running the training mission, AFAIK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    297.04 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Freya View Post
    Due to low demand for events, Server 2 is acting as either a test server or is just running the training mission, AFAIK.
    That's a bummer. Thanks for the reply. I used to design events and umpire them in Ace's High, so if you are ever looking for someone to put together something, and are willing to be patient with the learning curve, I'm your huckleberry.

Mud moving missions, night-fighter events, all my thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Hening View Post
    That's a bummer. Thanks for the reply. I used to design events and umpire them in Ace's High, so if you are ever looking for someone to put together something, and are willing to be patient with the learning curve, I'm your huckleberry.

Mud moving missions, night-fighter events, all my thing.
    Roger that, and keep an ear to the ground, for now. The Bomber event team is slowly getting ready for some missions starting next month, so hopefully there are players ready for some large formation type entertainment. It's time to get bombing again We have at least a few missions left to run before spring hits. Plenty of mud to move!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

I do not think it is low demand for a bomber night, I just think the last one with icons and outside view just does not attract COD players in general and it totally exclude bomber pilots. It would be really nice if there was to be a Bomber night with a theme between Christmas and New year . Most people would be available me think.
    But I do not have the overview on how much workload this is for you guy´s, nor the level of frustration within if this kind does not apply for the public.

Cheers LuseKofte

6. Likes ATAG_((dB)) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

The Stuka vs Hurri and the Italian connection was a fun concept also
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

8. Likes LuseKofte liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by LuseKofte View Post
    I do not think it is low demand for a bomber night, I just think the last one with icons and outside view just does not attract COD players in general and it totally exclude bomber pilots. .....

That was not affiliated with bomber night, but was a 'for fun' event. It's too bad more players didn't sign in for it - I think the aim was to get newer players (particularly those familiar with war thunder) an introduction to this sim. It was a good idea, but players just weren't available, I guess. We'll always welcome new and old players to any event! I think even just a dose of team oriented flying is enough to get the newer players to see how fun it can be, and perhaps spur them into participating in events more often, be it here, SoW, ACG, 401, etc etc. Good for the game, you know!

A christmas event would've been good, had we been on the ball. If only TF had santa's sleigh modeled, we could shoot the jolly 'ol bugger down. We could've called the mission - "Santa's Slay"

10. Likes InvaderZim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

We are preparing for another event though. Expect a teaser video and details within the next two weeksTM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

I did not say it was a bad idea, I am totally agreeing with the idea and willingness for doing such an idea. I salute it.
    I think it can not be mentioned enough, ATAG site and server is the most important recruitment place and was the server that kept COD alive, I hope people are aware of that.
    The COD community owe a lot to this place and to TF .

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    294.72 MB

Definitely more in the pipe! Stand By!