Thread: JG4_Lebano's Skin

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

JG4_Lebano's Skin

Hey guys,
    this is my personal skin that I fly in JG4. It was made by may sqaud made JG4_Kruger.
    The camouflage scheme was designed by myself. On the skin there are the JG4 markings, my family emblem, my number: Yellow 1 (Squad leader of 3. Staffel JG4), the kill markings with Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves (for 60 airkills) that I got during a SOW campaign. All in all I claimed the number 86.
    Screenshot79713.jpgScreenshot23964.2.jpgScreenshot20863.jpgScreenshot21495T.jpgScreenshot6061.jpgScreenshot45119.jpg

2. Likes IIJG27Rich liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    700.64 MB

Re: JG4_Lebano's Skin

Very nice skin. What the tail stripe mean?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. Likes JG4_Lebano liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: JG4_Lebano's Skin

Thank you Barone.
    The tail stripe is called "Rumpfband" or "Reichsverteidigungsband". It is a tactical sign which identifys the plane and shows to which Geschwader/squadron or which Front/scenario it belongs to.
    The Rules for the "Rumpfband" were established in 1941. e.g.: Yellow was for eastern front and scandinavia & White for mediteranian sea and southern russia.
    In mid 1944 the "Reichsverteidigungsband" was established. Every squadron had his own. Black-white-black for example was for JG4. This is on all our JG4 skins...

6. Likes Barone liked this post