Thread: Working overlay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Working overlay?

Bare with me. I'm no techie

Been trying to read up on this team speak overlay thing. But these forum posts on it seem to run across many different versions of team speak.

So far I have tried the files included in patch 4, moved them to the relevant folder and set up an in game window but although I can add team speak to the window now... It does nothing.

At present I'm using a second monitor with TS running on it in stock form. Which is an OK solution.

Is there a simple solution to this to get a window working in the game or is the twin screen setup the simplest?

Many thanks in advance for any advice on this.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    447.92 MB

Re: Working overlay?

IIRC the TF team speak overlay needs the teamspeak to be version 3.0.12, I updated mine recently and it no longer works. TS notifier does work for me, but it's a bit trickier to install.

I used Turns guide when I did mine a couple of weeks ago, so can confirm its still current. I scrolled down to the full installation section and followed instructions from there.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=15463

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Re: Working overlay?

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Monkeynut View Post
    IIRC the TF team speak overlay needs the teamspeak to be version 3.0.12, I updated mine recently and it no longer works.
    Teamspeak clients before version 3.0.18 (which fixed the problem) were/are vulnerable to an exploit (transferring malware through the TS-server to the client). ATAG closed the hole on their TS-server, so using a 3.0.12 solely with ATAG would be ok, but a hazard anywhere else...

TS notifier does work for me, but it's a bit trickier to install
    Works for me, too. And even though it's indeed trickier to install, the benefit is that it can be much more configured to personal preferences.