Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing GHOST SKIES Dynamic Campaigns

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Introducing GHOST SKIES Dynamic Campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lae View Post
    I don't suppose someone could be talked into doing this for BOS/BOM/BOK? It's the one major thing missing from the online play experience there.
    lol
    Those who can, do. Those who can't, complain

2. Likes JG6_BigglesCDN liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.98 MB

Bump

Mox

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.69 MB

Glad to see this is heating up again. Looking forward to Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.0 KB

Yeah, we're going to take another run at this. Last summer we did 20 missions and had enough people to play through a small campaign, but weren't able to get a solid commitment for the Allied commander positions. I was flying Blue, but had to command for Red. Obviously not a sustainable setup. A few wanted to do the commander role, but didn't have the time. Some had the time, but understandably just wanted to fly. Then real life happened, my schedule changed, and I couldn't put the time into another run before the end of the year. But things for me are returning to normal-ish, and we've been making a few adjustments from what we learned.

For the last few weeks, we've been working with the 69th Squadron (who have been great), and are in the middle of a mini "learn as you go" campaign with them anchoring the other side. 69th_Sundog and 69th_Onafa are doing the Red side commanding and are picking up the system very quickly. I'm sure they'll make great commanders for the Allies when we kick off live. We are certainly looking for more people willing to get involved at that level, on both sides, if anyone would like to be part of their team's command group. We'll be doing a few more tune-up missions, so it's not too late to get in and learn the system, or just check things out before we reset and play for keeps.

Everything I originally laid out in the first post is still accurate, except we seem to be settling into a Sunday/Wednesday schedule (I'll update that). If you're new to this project, please go back and read the entire first post. The GhostSkies.com website remains the place to go for much more in depth information on what this is and how it runs. So as we gear up again, I just want to renew the invitation to everyone who is able to fly with us. After the Super Bowl, we'll be back on our new regular schedule going forward.

6. Likes ATAG_Freya, XE9O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.69 MB

Yay!
    I'm IN.

8. Likes XE9O liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12