Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9./JG52 ( The Karaya Staffel )

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    259.34 MB

Re: 9./JG52 ( The Karaya Staffel )

"expand"............scary
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV plus 7" Cheapo sub monitor, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Mobo, I5 6600K @ 4.4Ghz on a Coolermaster 212 Evo, EVGA 1060 SC, 16B Vengeance DDR4 RAM @3000Mhz, Couple of meh SSDs, Corsair 550W CX PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, MS Sidewinder 2, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

2. Likes 9./JG52 Meyer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    633.17 MB

Back-of-envelope diagram of tactics recovered from (unclear) date (unknown).

1. RAF sees LW below him going the other way, thinks he'll get a kill, big grin.

2. RAF drops onto 6 of LW and creeps in for a shot.

3. Just before RAF fires the first LW pushes his nose down and simultaneously a fresh LW dives in then climbs away right above the RAF's canopy, confusing and distracting attention.

4. RAF turns nose-high in reaction to the higher threat but sees a third LW diving past his tail. Confusion complete.

5. Over-banked and panicked climbing break-turn of RAF allows fourth LW (which the RAF never even sees) to zoom from below and PK the RAF with the first cannon shell.

If you want team action on the LW side - go 9./JG52!

Fractal Design Define R5, Corsair AX 760W, Corsair Hydro H110, Asus X99-DELUXE, Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair Vengeance 16GB, MSI GeForce GTX 970, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Western Digital Black 2TB, Win 10 Home 64-bit, Saitek X-56, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, Track-IR 5, Logitech G933, Eizo ColorEdge CS240

Supporting Member 9./JG52 gr00ve's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.36 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Bonditaria View Post
    Back-of-envelope diagram of tactics recovered from (unclear) date (unknown).

1. RAF sees LW below him going the other way, thinks he'll get a kill, big grin.

2. RAF drops onto 6 of LW and creeps in for a shot.

3. Just before RAF fires the first LW pushes his nose down and simultaneously a fresh LW dives in then climbs away right above the RAF's canopy, confusing and distracting attention.

4. RAF turns nose-high in reaction to the higher threat but sees a third LW diving past his tail. Confusion complete.

5. Over-banked and panicked climbing break-turn of RAF allows fourth LW (which the RAF never even sees) to zoom from below and PK the RAF with the first cannon shell.
    you nailed it....time to change tactics

My YouTube Channel

Warthog HOTAS - MFG Crosswind - Saitek Throttle Quadrant - TrackIR 5 - i7 4770K - Asrock Z87 Killer - Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming - Corsair 16 GB - Kingston SSD 120 GB - Samsung SSD 240GB - 3 TB storage - Razer Megalodon

5. Likes Bonditaria liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12