So today's the day. However this update is going to be a little different. I am not actually going to talk at-all in-depth about the new theatre, no details, no waffling, just a link to this video which shows the new map in it's very, very early stages of texturing and populating.
In terms of the map itself, we now have the physical map approx 90% complete. By that I mean we need to add updated textures, towns, roads, features, lots to do actually but the base of the map is complete and here it is:

Feel free to discuss what you have seen in this thread, share it far and wide, spread the word but at-last you are able to see the theatre we have been working on for far too long in secret. Now that it's out in the open, it will be possible to show you new features, models, textures, buildings in future updates that have stayed under wraps until the Team decided it was time to reveal the news.

Hoping this will be a very well read update I would like to make an appeal to our community for help with 3D modelling. Sadly you do need to have experience in this as we aren't able to train anyone, we, like you are just members of the community who have volunteered their time.

To see more details about what is required and offer your help please read this thread. There is still much to do and many objects to create (not everything is aircraft!) so if you have experience of 3D modelling please read this thread and see if you can help:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=11129

Also, I have been asked to see if any of our community are knowledgeable in regards to coding with C/C+/C++/C# , again we need volunteers to help as we have some features that could do with this skill. If you have a detailed knowledge of coding with these languages please send me an email detailing your ability to:

teamfusion2013@hotmail.com

To help us progress and move forward much quicker, any email replies to the above requests (withing the skillset requested) will be taken very seriously.

Okay and so to a few other bits and pieces.

Here are a few images showing progress in some of the models heading your way in v5.00

Cr.42:

CR42_240.jpg CR42_241.jpg

Spitfire VB/VC:

SpitVc_Trop_01.jpg SpitVc_Trop_02.jpg SpitVc_Trop_03.jpg SpitVc_01.jpg SpitVc_02.jpg SpitVc_wingbombs_02.jpg

SpitVc_wingbombs_03.jpg

Wellington:

WPit_105.jpg WPit_107.jpg WPit_108.jpg

Martlet:

Top.jpg Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 11.32.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 11.30.31 PM.png LSide.jpg

Now, I can imagine looking at the images the Luftwaffe fans will be feeling a little left out. Can I just say that the guys working on the 109F2/F4, 110-C6 and 108 have unfortunately been tied up with their real-life jobs and so I haven't been sent any new images to showcase. The work does continue but they feel that until they have something significant to showcase they would rather not offer anything for a Friday update....yet!

Hopefully for now that will be enough to go with and certainly spark some interest in the community.

Please share the news. We only do this for a hobby and really want to make it a success. Hopefully now that you can see we are able to create new maps and theatres, you'll see that we really are looking to expand in the future and welcome contact from any other modding groups who may be interested in helping

Okay, until next time, cheers, MP/TF