Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's a GIRL

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's a

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Hey...did you hear? Lewis has promised to turn up at Duxford Flying Legends 2017...wearing a skirt! Says he's going to stay in it all weekend! The man's a legend!

That's it! Where do I buy a ticket! This I MUST see! S!
    I'll cross the ocean to see that!
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's a

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    Anyway, good luck welcome, and thank god you are not Lewis in a skirt. He is not even Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    You only got to ask Vlerk....I can always put it on just for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Hey...did you hear? Lewis has promised to turn up at Duxford Flying Legends 2017...wearing a skirt! Says he's going to stay in it all weekend! The man's a legend!

That's it! Where do I buy a ticket! This I MUST see! S!
    Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    I'll cross the ocean to see that!
    Really?...Well here's a sneaky preview...

http://photobucket.com/forum/ATAG_ Lewis in a skirt...AGAIN!
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Oct-21-2016 at 16:58.
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Hey, I've replayed that stupid Rick Astley video 23 times now, and keep missing the part where you're wearing a skirt. Will try again tomorrow.......
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Oct-21-2016 at 17:18. Reason: Added the word "stupid" lest there be any doubt

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

4. Likes ATAG_Vampire, ATAG_Lewis, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

I watched the video and I am sure Lewis is the one on the right in the miniskirt.

I have to say though he has let himself go a bit since the video was recorded!!

~S~
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

6. Likes dix, ATAG_Lewis, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    77.43 MB

Really?...Well here's a sneaky preview...

http://photobucket.com/forum/ATAG_ Lewis in a skirt...AGAIN!
    oh a sneaky preview you say... something like..
    Spoiler: 

Last edited by dix; Oct-21-2016 at 19:04.

No.54 Dix (KL-X)

8. Likes DerDa, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    77.43 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    Hi Vlerkies, Thank You for your ''unusual'' welcome, I can confirm that I am not Lewis in panties, ( God alone knows what boys get up to in their ''cock pits'' ), and last time I looked I had girl bits, so we can end all speculation on that issue......
    Anyways......I have now successfully downloaded and installed COD via steam and all 5 patches and the game is running just lovely.......However the new joystick I got specifically for the game an Thrustmaster Hotas you know the one where you can separate the throttle from the stick and it has the side switch to select whither you are using a PC or a PS3 Obviously I have it set to PC......well when in game the throttle works but all other controls ie, up/down rudder twist dont work at all.....I have gone to the set up in my Pc's control panel and all works fine when on the test page....but I can not config the thing from within the game settings......can you or anyone here please advise as its all that is stopping me getting airborne......

Thanks in advance
    Susie ( Viper )
    PSS A big Thank You to all for your lovely Welcome Messages......
    see if this video shows any step your missing in configuring the joystick or any key you need to fly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfthoegyk8E

No.54 Dix (KL-X)

10. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Supporting Member No.119_Viper (VK-S)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    214.38 MB

Red face Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's a

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    Welcome Susie/Viper

I wish you the best and I know from your description of yourself, you are ultra competitive... but be careful on those online servers.

There are a LOT of very nasty SHARKS out there.

Check Six!!!

Hi Buzzsaw,
    I think I met one of your sharks last night.......there I was just pottering around minding my own business, doing my practice take-offs and landings, Type Familiarization, circuits, T&G0's ect, Not bothering Anyone.....When......Without ANY Warning..........''EATEN ALIVE''....all I seen was the tail end of an ME 109 before the ground came up very fast......then......MUSH******lol

12. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Marlow, lil_head liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Hi Buzzsaw,
    I think I met one of your sharks last night.......there I was just pottering around minding my own business, doing my practice take-offs and landings, Type Familiarization, circuits, T&G0's ect, Not bothering Anyone.....When......Without ANY Warning..........''EATEN ALIVE''....all I seen was the tail end of an ME 109 before the ground came up very fast......then......MUSH******lol
    Yep, that's the main ATAG server for you susie. Still happens to me a lot after 9 months of playing this. Good fun though eh?

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

14. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    68.92 MB

Hi Buzzsaw,
    Hi and welcome suzie...recently i had to get my eye back in after a very extended break from cockpit duties...i found selecting an airfield well west of the action ( if flying RAF) very handy for familiarisation. In addition, very handy for gaining altitude before you hit the coast as well. You may have already thought of this and my apologies if so, just thought id give you a tip. Best of luck, you will find us an accepting and affable bunch for the most part....particularly on TS...enjoy

16. Likes ATAG_Marlow, No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

If you see any Brit aircraft with RT on them, I sincerely apologise in advance. Those merry band of Rag Tags, amiably lead by a cross dressing bearded flight attendant, a few mature gents that should know better, but refuse to live by societies behavioural norms and expectations, a colonial whose attempts at humour are.questionable, and otherwise mostly mis-understood, and a young Italian tech genius, whose cleanskin behaviour balances out the rest of them. They will lead you to certain mis-adventure or for RT -P probable doom!

Great to see you getting stuck in.

The fun is what it is all about here.

Pattle

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Great intro. Welcome to clod. Hopefully see you in the sky sometime.

Was funny to read about you being shot down whilst practicing take offs etc. You always have to watch your back.

I'm time poor with two kids under 3 and find myself flying and not watching my 6 enough due to time constraints. Boom I get jumped by a 109. Awwwwwww that'll teach me.

Had a laugh at ATAG yotheguy's comment about us mostly being over 30 and only spoken to 3 birds before. I wonder how my missus will look at me if she walked past and heard a females voice blaring out of my headset. lol. Maybe she'll start flying as my wingman to keep tabs on me (I'd secretly love it if she flew)

Anyway, good luck and happy hunting/preying/praying. People talking on TS gives a great situational awareness which helps 10 fold.

19. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello Susie

Welcome to ATAG.

I think you will love it- the flight model and engine management is wonderful, but once you get used to it, the online combat is just utterly compelling- you have made the right choice to jump into MP and teamspeak.

S!

21. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

(Kinda late to the party)

Welcome aboard Susie and hats off to being so outspoken about your identity. Women are definitely underrepresented in the online flight sim community and I only know of one other female pilot who flies Cliffs somewhat regularly (even though she's more into IL-2 BoS these days). So seeing as this thread is 5 months old by now may I ask what your impression is so far of the sim?

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    249.9 KB

IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND NO SIGN of "Susie" yet. I have been online quit a bit and have yet to see her.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Quote Originally Posted by brucevonlodi View Post
    IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND NO SIGN of "Susie" yet. I have been online quit a bit and have yet to see her.
    Her callsign is Viper, and she's been on quite a bit

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    500.94 MB

I just found a pic that suit you well Milady

See you in the sky

26. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Good to speak with you yesterday evening allbeit briefly...Looks like you are getting the hang of this sim...

I had a good evening yesterday...One sortie sees me getting alt toward Folkestone when Viper calls out a boggie near Canterbury...She's been hit so I turn back to try and find the 109...I think she managed to dive away from it and was getting back to Canterbury to land...not sure how badly she's hit but she got the aircraft down in one piece I think a little while later..Anyway after circling with 'tab - 7 1' for what seemed like ages I eventually get visual on the little yellow nose and go for a pass...He is in a fight already with a Spit and I can't see who's pushing who but I miss my first pass and go up and over for a second...My second pass was successful...I hit it pretty hard and it immediately started venting glycol and burning left aileron and it dived away to towards Deal followed by a couple more Spits at this point..I think it managed to stay up for quite a while probably outrunning the Spits but they must have caught up with it later and got it some more...

I got 0.12 of the kill for my efforts....lol...so seems like someone put a load of lead into it later...Oh well...!

Anyway...Its been a few months now Viper and seems you have sussed out this sim...I checked your stats too and the kills are racking up...so thats brilliant news...I do worry about the new folk here as CLOD is such a difficult sim to master so when I see someone doing well and getting the hang of it then I know they must be enjoying it too...and it feels like this little community have succeeded yet again in being welcoming and approachable...Its really great...

Good call out on comms yesterday..I see you have realised if you want to stay alive you can't be shy on TS you gotta call those little menaces out and give as much info for your friends as possible...Sometimes its your only chance...and you have to command TS when you are under attack...More info is better....Height of enemy...How many enemy...If your hit or not...Direction of enemy...Its all usefull to anyone coming into that fight...

Hope you are having fun Viper..and any questions..then either TS or forums will get you answers pretty fast...as you know I'm sure...

...Lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    214.38 MB

Good to speak with you yesterday evening allbeit briefly...Looks like you are getting the hang of this sim...

I had a good evening yesterday...One sortie sees me getting alt toward Folkestone when Viper calls out a boggie near Canterbury...She's been hit so I turn back to try and find the 109...I think she managed to dive away from it and was getting back to Canterbury to land...not sure how badly she's hit but she got the aircraft down in one piece I think a little while later..Anyway after circling with 'tab - 7 1' for what seemed like ages I eventually get visual on the little yellow nose and go for a pass...He is in a fight already with a Spit and I can't see who's pushing who but I miss my first pass and go up and over for a second...My second pass was successful...I hit it pretty hard and it immediately started venting glycol and burning left aileron and it dived away to towards Deal followed by a couple more Spits at this point..I think it managed to stay up for quite a while probably outrunning the Spits but they must have caught up with it later and got it some more...

I got 0.12 of the kill for my efforts....lol...so seems like someone put a load of lead into it later...Oh well...!

Anyway...Its been a few months now Viper and seems you have sussed out this sim...I checked your stats too and the kills are racking up...so thats brilliant news...I do worry about the new folk here as CLOD is such a difficult sim to master so when I see someone doing well and getting the hang of it then I know they must be enjoying it too...and it feels like this little community have succeeded yet again in being welcoming and approachable...Its really great...

Good call out on comms yesterday..I see you have realised if you want to stay alive you can't be shy on TS you gotta call those little menaces out and give as much info for your friends as possible...Sometimes its your only chance...and you have to command TS when you are under attack...More info is better....Height of enemy...How many enemy...If your hit or not...Direction of enemy...Its all usefull to anyone coming into that fight...

Hope you are having fun Viper..and any questions..then either TS or forums will get you answers pretty fast...as you know I'm sure...

...Lew...
    Hi Lew...first and foremost...sorry for the delay in responding to your lovely post...and a big Thank You for saving me from total destruction....your very timely intervention bought me the time to escape and land......proving the advantage that being on Comms ( TS ) can make all the difference between life and mush....lol......I would also like to say that everyone here of ATAG has been so lovely and very welcoming giving me the strong impression of belonging So a Big Thank You to everyone for all your support and kindness......God I do Love this Sim but most of all I feel privileged to have been accepted by the membership....so much so that I thought a donation or two was in order......we must keep the servers going at all costs......You are true Gentlemen one and all.......Love and Hugs......Susie xxx

PS My Latest Stats are as follows.........

Sorties: 194
    Landings:68
    Air Kills: 29
    Air Kill Ratio: 0.15

Land
    Land Kills: 0
    Land Kill Ratio: 0.00

Land Details
    Armor: 0
    Artillery: 0
    Ships Units: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Trailer Units : 0
    Trains: 0
    Wagons: 0

Red Sorties: 1
    Blue Sorties: 0
    Abandons
    Air: 93
    Land: 30

Deaths
    Character: 46
    Last edited by No.119_Viper (VK-S); Mar-14-2017 at 19:59.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    214.38 MB

Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's

Quote Originally Posted by JG4_Karaya View Post
    (Kinda late to the party)

Welcome aboard Susie and hats off to being so outspoken about your identity. Women are definitely underrepresented in the online flight sim community and I only know of one other female pilot who flies Cliffs somewhat regularly (even though she's more into IL-2 BoS these days). So seeing as this thread is 5 months old by now may I ask what your impression is so far of the sim?
    Hi Karaya,
    You have asked what my impression of the CLOD flight sim has been, well that's easy, Its Brilliant and can only be compared with the boys I have had the privilege to chat and fly with on TS.....You are ALL a great bunch of bloke's and I look forward to spending many happy hours flying with you.

Hugs
    Susie x
    ( call sign Viper )

30. Likes ATAG_Deacon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's

...You are ALL a great bunch of bloke's and I look forward to spending many happy hours flying with you.
    It's a good bunch here for sure.

Really good bunch.

~S~

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

32. Likes ATAG_Laser, No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Good to finally get to speak to you on comms yesterday morning Viper. I am not usually on during the day, but taking advantage of a few weeks off work to get a bit more flying time in.

Thanks for keeping that 109 at bay over Eastchurch as I landed with big holes in my wings. Sorry that he got you as you in turn landed

Glad you are getting the hang of this sim and enjoying it,

Good to have you on board

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

34. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Nobody ever asked me what I thought of the sim
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Boosterdog View Post
    I have never even been welcomed...

I guess guys like me never are.

(violin music drifts by, seemingly somewhere down a distance corridor)

Still... you won't hear me grumbling

(grumbling noise somewhere behind belly button)

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.51 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Boosterdog View Post
    So what do you think of CLOD, Booster ?

Can you keep it below ten paragraphs though buddy.

best regards,
    Mike.

38. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.51 GB

Talking Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's a

Hey Seas,

you are making me cry buddy.

A man of your commanding presence and stature, doesn't need a welcome.

You are omnipresent. :

All the best,
    Mike.

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    So what do you think of CLOD, Booster ?

Can you keep it below ten paragraphs though buddy.

best regards,
    Mike.
    Only played for 2140 hours so its too early to say.....
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    214.38 MB

Smile Re: Hi Guys just thought you should know, there's a new Ace in town and 'OMG She's a

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Laser View Post
    Good to finally get to speak to you on comms yesterday morning Viper. I am not usually on during the day, but taking advantage of a few weeks off work to get a bit more flying time in.

Thanks for keeping that 109 at bay over Eastchurch as I landed with big holes in my wings. Sorry that he got you as you in turn landed

Glad you are getting the hang of this sim and enjoying it,

Good to have you on board
    Awwwww, Thank You Laser I know you would have done the same for me, and yes I am slowly getting to grips with the MANY Complexity's of this fantastic Flight Sim....It simply is the best of the best, as are all of the Pilots that I have met to date and I am also Very Happy To Be On Board......see you in the sky's soon......

))) Hugs (((

Susie x

42. Likes ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Hey Susie/Viper,

Must say, some of the stuff you say on TS cracks me up. You don't leave too much to the imagination there! I'm sure there have been a few of us that have near choked on whatever we were eating/drinking at the time. You are a real danger in that regard!

Glad you are enjoying the scene

Pattle

44. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Karaya,
    You have asked what my impression of the CLOD flight sim has been, well that's easy, Its Brilliant and can only be compared with the boys I have had the privilege to chat and fly with on TS.....You are ALL a great bunch of bloke's and I look forward to spending many happy hours flying with you.

Hugs
    Susie x
    ( call sign Viper )
    You're doing just great, Vipes! And we are all really pleased to have you with us! Let's just say, we'll try very hard NOT to spawn in at Shoreham 5 seconds before Snargle strafes the field! Ha ha! Bad timing or what?
    Keep up the good work and see you soon in the skies. Salute!

46. Likes No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12