Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing the VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II and Gladiator PRO Mk.II

On the border of the Eastern and Western Roman Empire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    763 Bytes

Re: Introducing the VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II and Gladiator PRO Mk.II

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    VKBsim store on Aliexpress has Gladiator Mk.II, PRO and Gunfighter available. This option is interesting for people living outside of USA/Canada and Europe market.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...ewCP=y&catId=0
    I saw that since Gladaitor MK2 istn available anymore on amazon and VKB EU store. But what about taxes? DHL is shipping to my country (and btw shipping isnt cheap). The glad mk2 with shipping is 175$. I would live with that but If I would nee to pay taxes....arghh

I would wait Gladaitor Mk3 but who knows which "child disease" that one would have and I dont know if the grip would be comfortable for me (KG12 grip I tried in friends house as he has Glad mk1 pro).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    click here for fixes if you have stutters in Cliffs Of Dover

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: Introducing the VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II and Gladiator PRO Mk.II

Quote Originally Posted by Tvrdi View Post
    But what about taxes? DHL is shipping to my country (and btw shipping isnt cheap). The glad mk2 with shipping is 175$. I would live with that but If I would nee to pay taxes....arghh
    Taxes depends on your country laws - there is at least 101.50% over goods + shipping prices.

VKB say that the last units of Gladiator MK.II "vanilla" will be sold in "March".

Mail sales@vkb-sim.pro (write in English) and ask about availability, shipping direct from VKB warehouse in China used to be around $35/40.

Or keep an eye there (China web store): http://shop.vkb-sim.pro/

"Mk.III" will see the market only in 2019.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Mar-21-2018 at 11:00.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12