Hi All,

the addition of AI-bombers on the servers is appreciated very much, especially since we use to fly early Sunday mornings, when things tend to be a little quiet.

Although I am not flying for the stats, I sometimes wondered a bit about kill credits. It happened rather frequently that I shot at four or five different bombers that went down and did not continue their raid but I was credited with just one kill, or sometimes non at all. In the de-briefing screen in contrast all of the bombers I damaged turned up, often listing substantial damage.
I tended to explain this to myself, that they somehow managed to make it home or stayed airborne until the mission ended or something like that.

Yesterday morning I was together with Artist and no one els on the server. We treated us with an order of Dorniers to attack Rochefort. Found them, attacked them etc. But this time each of us followed one of our victims as they spiralled down. And whoooops ... each of them just disappeared in mid air, resulting in no kill message from the server.

Anybody else noticed something similar?

S!

DerDa