Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ed Tracker and Track IR - Memoirs of a Test Pilot

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Re: Ed Tracker and Track IR - Memoirs of a Test Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    Only just saw this.

Yes as boo says. You can bind a button to switch it on and off.

Some guys switch it off for take off and landings. Seems a bit odd to me but like anything..... whatever works!
    I switch mine off for take offs and landings as I would crash if I didn't as the on screen image just isn't stable enough for me at such critical moments when control has to be precise.

It seems that everyone else gets on really well with Ed Tracker pro, but I am having a lot of issues with it drifting.

Contacted the manufacturer and recalibrated mine as per their instructions and provided them with some screen shots of the GUI, but still the problem persists

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Laser View Post
    I switch mine off for take offs and landings as I would crash if I didn't as the on screen image just isn't stable enough for me at such critical moments when control has to be precise.

It seems that everyone else gets on really well with Ed Tracker pro, but I am having a lot of issues with it drifting.

Contacted the manufacturer and recalibrated mine as per their instructions and provided them with some screen shots of the GUI, but still the problem persists
    what if you just put your edtracker on a flat surface, does it also start to drift?
    I have it connected to a usb 3.0-hub to which I also connect my fly-stuff.It always works without a problem.But if I use the Edtracker with an external usb HD attached to the hub the Edtracker also starts to drift.Could it be something with the used usb-port in your case?

cheers Stormrider
    Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming|Intel Core i7 8700K 4,4Ghz|NZXT Kraken x52 all-in-one liquid cooler|16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3000MHZ | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC 8G|ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor ROG Swift PG278Q
    |Samsung M2 970 EVO Plus, 500 GB SSD |Antec High Current Pro 850WATT |VKB Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro grip | Saitek X52 Pro Flight Throttle |VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV |BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller|win10 64bit Home Edition|Opentrack-pointtracker/Facetracknoir EDTracker Pro wireless

3. Likes ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Mountains of Bulgaria, beaches of Spain and Italy, UK when I have to
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    246.12 MB

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your EDTracker, Laser.

Did you calibrate it in the position you use it ?
    Apparently, it's sensitive to changes in magnetic fields. I think I remember reading the earphones in a headset can affect calibration too.

I hang mine in a stable vertical position after use and when I switch the pc on. Then I put it on my head and press the reset view key and everything is fine.

If I leave it horizontally on it's side on my desk, or put it on my head before turning the pc on, then it will drift but all I need to do is press Auto Bias and reset the view and it's all fine again.

Just a few tips for you, hope it helps..

My not so expensive COD rig:
    Windows 7 64 bit
    ASRock b75m r2 motherboard - new
    Intel Core i5 3570 @ 3.4ghz - used
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB - used
    8gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 ram - new
    Samsung 250gb 850 EVO ssd - new
    EVGA 500 B power supply - new
    Thrustmaster T16000m stick - new
    EDTracker - used / DELAN CLIP PS3 CAMERA - new
    CH Gameport Pro Pedals - used

5. Likes ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Ouch! These sorts of problems are a PITA eh Laser?! I must be getting old..... I had to turn off "Do the Evolution" so i could think about this.

Stormrider and Prey Stalker have good suggestions and i am not sure that i have much to add, but...

My EDTracker Pro behaves itself, most of the time.

There are days when, for some unknown reason, it just wants to be free and drift off (and who can blame it.... it is only human after all...)....

On those days it usually takes a few tries before it sorts itself out. Turning off the computer and restarting doesn't seem to help. Nor do animal sacrifices.... oops... scratch that one.... just kidding..... no, no.... not that they don't work, er, i just haven't tried that solution.... yet......

I always move the headset, with tracker attached of course, as far away as i can from anything electronic, make sure it is perfectly still, and then start the GUI. If it drifts i hit the "Auto Bias" (which happens to be German for bus i think.... strange that...), and let it do it's thing. That usually stops the drifting.

If it doesn't then i repeat until it sorts itself out, often changing it's location when repeating..... I have re calibrated the magnetometer to see if that helps, but didn't make a difference.

I honestly have not figured out why it has it's moods..... maybe i got a girl one..... oh, oh... I'm gonna be in trouble now!!!

Not sure what else to say here that might help. Oh ya, except that taking off my tinfoil skull cap does seem to help, but at the risk of letting in the Martian radio signals...... bit of a risk old chap.... weigh that one carefully before doing that..... we all know what the result might be.....

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

I'll be sure to pass on more brilliant solutions as they occur to me....
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

7. Likes ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

My ed tracker is connected to a USB 3.0 hub, and is always plugged into the same outlet.

I have to say that I do lie my headset horizontal on my desk after use, so maybe I will try to keep it vertical and see if that helps. When I first start the GUI I always have to perform an Auto Bias to centralise the tracker, then I open freetrack and go into game.

It usually behaves itself for a while, but at some point during a session it will start to drift, and I have to turn it off until I can come out of game, Auto bias it again and then it is ok for a while, but usually starts to drift again.

I have performed the following tasks, as instructed by Dan at Edtracker when I emailed them concerning the problem, and at first the tracker seemed to be behaving itself, (for about an hours play), but it then started to drift again, (next time I played, so it could possibly be the way I store my headset, I don't know)

- Launch the GUI
    - Put it into DEV mode (About->Mode->DEV)
    - Connect your device if you haven't already
    - Click "Restore" button to wipe it back to factory defaults
    - Put the device flat on a table, screws facing down, and leave it still for the following steps...
    - Tick the "Force accel bias" check box
    - Click the "Auto bias" button and allow the bias to finish
    - Screenshot the GUI and attach it as a response to this email
    - Click on the Magnetometer tab and perform the usual magnetometer calibration (click Start Calibration, then pick the device up and do the
    relevant movements in the air)
    - When enough points are collected and you can save them, click "Save Calibration")
    - Put the device back down again flat and leave it still, then...
    - Take another screenshot of the GUI with the magnetometer green/red spheres visible, and attach for me

Having completed these steps, I sent the resulting screenshots to Dan, and he said that everything looked fine, oh, and as far as I am aware, there are no magnetic influences nearby, apart from the ear cups of my headset, but surely if this were the problem, then everybody would get the same,

The mystery deepens

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

To me it sounds like a faulty tracker.
    Will they exchange it?
    Perhaps the only solution at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    To me it sounds like a faulty tracker.
    Will they exchange it?
    Perhaps the only solution at this point.
    Not sure Farley, I will get onto them again and see what they have to say.

I assume that the tests / screenshots they asked me to do (which according to Dan at Edtracker looked fine) were to determine if my tracker was faulty.

Next time I play I will recalibrate it yet again and leave my headset in the vertical position, see if that helps.

I was also wondering if the software could be playing up because I am currently playing on a lower end machine, (It is actually a quad core laptop connected to a monitor, and I am also using a powered USB hub to increase the number of ports)

What do you guys think? I am running out of things to try here.

If it is a problem with the limits of my rig I should find out soon enough as I have just ordered a recon gaming pc which meets the requirements for CLoD which should be with me within the next week

Will keep you posted

11. Likes farley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

I usually hit the auto bias when the tracker is lying flat, and who knows, maybe that is why it occasionally acts up for me as well Laser. I will also try standing it up to see if that helps.

Not sure if it would be the laptop. Did you ask Dan about that? They are a helpful there, with very prompt customer service. I've had replies from them on the weekend, which i never expected.

When it drifts and you recenter it, how long does it take to start drifting again? Also, when you are wearing the tracker while flying, and you recenter it, do you try to keep your head straight for a few seconds before looking around again?

Before i upgraded to the Pro, my original tracker (Called the EDTracker Amateur if i remember correctly.... maybe they sent you one of those by mistake?), it used to drift quite a bit. If i re centered and held my head steady for several seconds it seemed to prevent it drifting as much afterwards.
    Last edited by farley; Apr-23-2017 at 07:35.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    246.12 MB

Hi Laser,

Is it definitely the Pro version you have ? As Farley said, the previous version tended to drift.

Have you tried plugging it in directly to your laptop ? Worth a shot to eliminate the USB hub as the culprit.

One other thing, is the cable long enough ? When I had a shorter cable it would gently tug my head and throw the centering off.

If you have it upright and perfectly still when you switch on the pc, then it should work fine once you place it on your head and centre the view. If not, then it sounds like the EDTracker customer support is your best bet. They seem like a helpful bunch.

Good luck

Windows 7 64 bit

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

it can be caused by the tracking software.I recorded three short video's of Opentrack with version 2.2, 2.3 and Ftnoir.
    In the video of Opentrack 2.2 you can see ingame movement althougt in the Edtracker software is no movement of the head.
    In Opentrack 2.3 and Ftnoir there is no or at least almost no drift.

https://github.com/opentrack/opentra...-opentrack-2.2
    Opentrack 2.2

opentrack 2.3

Ftnoir

@ Prey Stalker and farley, what firmware version are you using with your Edtracker?
    firmware version.jpg
    Last edited by Stormrider; Apr-23-2017 at 08:45.
    Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming|Intel Core i7 8700K 4,4Ghz|NZXT Kraken x52 all-in-one liquid cooler|16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3000MHZ | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC 8G|ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor ROG Swift PG278Q
    |Samsung M2 970 EVO Plus, 500 GB SSD |Antec High Current Pro 850WATT |VKB Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro grip | Saitek X52 Pro Flight Throttle |VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV |BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller|win10 64bit Home Edition|Opentrack-pointtracker/Facetracknoir EDTracker Pro wireless

15. Likes farley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Firmware 2.0

opentrack 2.3.0
    Last edited by farley; Apr-23-2017 at 09:50.

17. Likes Stormrider liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    246.12 MB

Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    Firmware 2.0

opentrack 2.3.0
    Same here

Windows 7 64 bit

19. Likes Stormrider liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

I can confirm that my Ed Tracker is indeed the pro version, (purchased August 2016).

I am interested to see that you are using opentrack 2.3 Farley and Preystalker. I am using opentrack 2.2 as Brumster (Ed Tracker developer) states in one of his short tutorial video's (I think they are in the beginners guide on this site) that opentrack 2.2 works better with Ed Tracker than the 2.3 version.

I had my Ed tracker plugged directly into my laptop when I first got it, and one of the reasons that I bought the USB hub, (apart from needing more ports) was because someone advised me that this might cure the drifting, which it hasn't.

Whenever I play I will first connect the hub and everything else to my laptop (taking care to connect everything to the same ports every time

I will then turn on my laptop and monitor (Headset/ tracker still lying on it's side on my desk.

Once my computer has finished booting up I will place my headset on my head and open the Ed Tracker GUI. The head is always upside down and spinning so I will hit Auto bias and keep my head still until this has completed.

Once this has completed and the head is facing forwards I will minimise the GUI, open up the Opentrack programme, hit start, then go into game.

Usually everything is working fine to begin with, but at some stage during a sortie the tracker will start to drift. I have a key bound to reset the centre view, but once it starts to drift this key will not cure the problem, so I either have to turn off tracking (I have a key bound for this via opentrack, it doesn't affect the Ed Tracker side of the software) and continue the sortie using my hat switch to look around, or, if I can trim my aircraft to fly straight and level enough to minimise the game (not advisable when 109's are around) I will bring up the GUI and Auto bias again, then go back into the game to resume my flying.

This normally happens once or twice during a typical sortie lasting about 45 minutes or so. It might just be me, but it seems as if it usually starts to drift soon after a "check 6" motion of my head, although not always, and sometimes it will just start to drift at other times too.

Dan from Ed Tracker did suggest that although the headband of my headset is plastic, there must of course be a wire running through it somewhere, and this might cause the drifting, but as with the ear cups, surely everyone would get this problem if that were the case. I would be interested to know if any of you fellow Ed Tracker users were using a headset with a thin plastic headband.

Thanks again to you all for your help and advice, and I have today emailed Dan at Edtracker again and I am awaiting his reply, (It is Sunday today after all, so I expect he will get back to me tomorrow sometime,

Laser

On the border of the Eastern and Western Roman Empire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    763 Bytes

Ive been using tir3, 4 and 5 for years....And then I purchased edtracker pro after I sold my flight sim gear (long pause from simming).
    The bottom line is: edtracker is using less hwcresources, feels smoother and never loose tracking. With tir I sometimes had lost tracking on extremes when moving my head. Changing position of tir and chair didnt hekp much. Also I can use edtracker even when light source behind me us stronger. Pseudo 6dof works well, with right setting in opentrack I can use my actuall head roll for lean front left and right..same when checking 6...i can lean behind my tail.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    click here for fixes if you have stutters in Cliffs Of Dover

22. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

Just an FYI folks,

I've been quietly testing my new found Degree Of Freedom. Vertical, Y translation that is, with my DIY IMU. There is one big obstacle at the moment, the software portion. I believe the prototype/concept is sound and the math is somewhat correct. The same principle can also be apply to X Translation. Not recommended for Z at the moment.
    Weapons of choice
    MS Force Feedback 2, Saitek Rudder, Nvidia GTX 1080 (Reference Design), AMD Ryzen 2200g (3.95 Ghz OC Game Mode) Asrock B450 iTX/AC, 16G GSkill 3200 Mhz @14 CAS
    OpenTrack and DIY Head-Tracker (Wire) https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=28730 (Many thanks to OpenSource Contributer) 'S

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    418.15 MB

Hi guys
    What is the purpose of the edtracker device button?

Regards

COD v. 4.55 - Intel I5 2400 3.1 Ghz- 8 Gb Ram - Asus Gtx 1050 2 Gb -
    EdTracker-T.16000 -Win10

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

It is a re-calibration switch for the IMU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=_oqLwCtMCKc
    Weapons of choice
    MS Force Feedback 2, Saitek Rudder, Nvidia GTX 1080 (Reference Design), AMD Ryzen 2200g (3.95 Ghz OC Game Mode) Asrock B450 iTX/AC, 16G GSkill 3200 Mhz @14 CAS
    OpenTrack and DIY Head-Tracker (Wire) https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=28730 (Many thanks to OpenSource Contributer) 'S

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

My suggestion. (I stopped reading most of the above, it was hurting my eyes so forgive me if its been tried)

I think Prey Stalker is on the money re magnetic fields. I had similar issues and wasted a couple of weeks and a dozen emails back and forth.

If your Ed Tracker is sitting on top of you headphones, does you headhones have wire of any type running thought the head support band? If so and you Ed Tracker is too close, you will get this constant drifting you are experiencing. Some guys use double sided tape or similar to put a small block (3.5cm spacer between the headset band and the Ed Tracker. I use a couple of Go Pro attachments to make my Ed Tracker sit above my Headset about 5-8 cm above. Works brilliantly after installation and a good calibration. Never a drift problem since.

Even if you dont think there are wires there, try the spacer anyway before you throw it in. Mine were obvious once I knew what to look for but this may not be the Case for plastic made bands.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    418.15 MB

Hi guys, I installed the Edtracker device and it seems to work but I found a conflict with the T16000 joystick, because I have to fight the roll. Disconnecting the Edtracker device from the USB port, the problem disappears. Do you have any idea how to solve?

EdTracker-T.16000 -Win10

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

I assumed you are using OpenTrack for head tracking and the Edtracker software as a calibration tool.
    1) Check OpenTrack axis assignment and make sure you don't double assigned axis, for example, Pitch and Roll having the same (axis #2 or #1)
    Axis Assignment With OpenTrack.PNG

Option setting, Remember you only have three axis. so use roll, pitch and yaw only for now.
    Option Setting.PNG

2) Keep your joystick axis assignment simple, control surfaces only.

3) Take your time during the calibration procedure.
    P.S I don't personally own an EdTracker, I've had spend lot of time trying to calibrated many other IMUs, Adafruit LSM9DSO, Pololu minIMU-9 version 3 and 5, two MPU9250 and Bosch BNO055.

I am not entirely sure what you meant by "because I have to fight the roll". What was the headtracking software/device used before Edtracker?
    Last edited by Kwings714; Jan-21-2019 at 08:48.
    Weapons of choice

29. Likes Startrek66 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Startrek66 View Post
    Hi guys, I installed the Edtracker device and it seems to work but I found a conflict with the T16000 joystick, because I have to fight the roll. Disconnecting the Edtracker device from the USB port, the problem disappears. Do you have any idea how to solve?
    Is your Z Axis disabled in Open Track? If not, turn it off.
    Capture.JPG
    Last edited by SIA_Sp00k; Jan-21-2019 at 05:46.

31. Likes Startrek66 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    418.15 MB

Thanks guys your advice I managed to correctly configure the joystick axes.
    But now comes the most difficult part for me to configure the curves completely and optimally
    you have some starting curve as an example to show?
    Thanks

EdTracker-T.16000 -Win10

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

Thanks guys your advice I managed to correctly configure the joystick axes.
    But now comes the most difficult part for me to configure the curves completely and optimally
    you have some starting curve as an example to show?
    Thanks

Setting up the curves: first go and sit on the spot you will sit when you start your virtual life as combat pilot.Look straight ahead to the middle of your monitor.What you do now is just move your head, not your eyeballs, to the sides of your monitor and see in opentrack/Ftnoir or what you are using what angle your real life headmovenment is.In game you want to be able to see 180 degrees yaw, 90 degrees pitch up, 50 degrees down and roll 40 degrees(?).In my picture you see at 23 degrees real life head movent, ingame I have a 180 degrees head movement.The start and end of my curve is a bit flat so my view is more stabele when I look at the dashboard or check '6.For pitch up you do the same, your real life head movent (45 degrees up?) must be ingame 90 degrees.Some games react weird if you want to look ingame further then 90 degrees because it is not natural.
    opentrack curves.jpg

Those curves aren't the difficult part, tweaking the Accela filter is.Because this determens how you view ingame is reacting.I hope this helps you a little.There is also a wiki with a lot of info how to set it up.
    https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/wiki
    Last edited by Stormrider; Jan-24-2019 at 05:36.

34. Likes SIA_Sp00k, Startrek66 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

What Storm said. Your setup is subjective to your wanton needs, your sitting position and monitor size. Having said that, its not too strict on it as I moved from a 27" to 34" monitor and didnt require any changes to my setup. This is one I posted sometime ago in one of the TWC only folders, Copied and pasted in here in the event its useful fro you. Remember, I dont use the Roll Axis, others do like Fatal I believe. He or they may have other ideas for inclusion of the Roll axis. Personally, I just found it annoying but the others swear by it. ( I have updated my EDTrackerPRO UI software since this post )

------------------Copied Post from the TWC only threads on this forum----------------------

EdTrackir should start up irrespective of whether or not you entered Clod First. Remember to calibrate /run the config wizard prior to use?
    Top right hand side under the help button. Can view the calibration demo there. Your Edtrackir program should look something like the below. (Vers 2.0.1.0)

I also use Opentrack 2.2 with the Edtracker program and it should look like this…

Its important to make sure you have Joystick where it says so above , Freetrack 2.0 and Accela Filter Mk4.
    Click on the mapping button above (in the program) to change Axis responses. These are largely personal preferences. I have posted mine to give you a starting point. You DO NOT need to do this, but if you choose to, you can experiment with different setting to best suit your needs.

To select where the line goes, depending on the axis, you move your head from one side of the screen to the other to select the best position and likewise with up and down. When your doing that, you will see the line move, this will help you select positioning and will be self evident when your actually doing it, rather than trying to understand it by reading this.

Yaw

Pitch

Options Tab

Notice in the Options tab, I did not select “Roll”. Again this is personal preference. Some love it, (if its done correctly), I however cant stand it in CLOD so leave it unselected.
    My advice is leave it alone to begin with and you can play with it later when more familiar with the program. I dare say, you wont play with it in Clod anyway. Yaw and Pitch are all you need in game.
    Leave “X”, “Y”, and “Z” tabs in the mapping screen alone. Don’t need input here.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by SIA_Sp00k; Jan-24-2019 at 09:02.

36. Likes Startrek66 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

Slow down and get familiar with your axis/curves one axis/curves at a time. Focus on Yaw first. Pitch second. In the filter setting, midpoint is a good starting point for all sensitivity and dead-zone. My curves is too personal to share. Just kidding.
    Last edited by Kwings714; Jan-25-2019 at 09:43. Reason: spelling
    Weapons of choice

38. Likes Startrek66 liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    38.21 MB

When's the sale on your flight gear Sp00k? Don't need a stick or rudder pedals for Post Scriptum.

By the by, TWC's forum is on the fritz, can't post anything there.

To remain on topic, I've been finding my Track IR is shutting down on me in game. Not every session, not with any regularity. Nothing has changed for more than a few years (where I sit, light,. ETC), and I'm not going to say it seems to have started since the last update (COD). But if I have to put a time frame of when it began to happen...
    Part of this latest PC frustration is, after I shut down the game, I will shut down the Track IR software and the camera will remain on. It takes a couple of times hitting the on/off button before it finally shuts the whole system down.
    I heard the units can wear out and this one is a 3(?). Good thing I have a ED Tracker in the drawer because I can't imagine going back to a hat switch.

How easy would it be to just walk away from the whole thing (like someone I know seems to have recently done). No more anticipating the next game/upgrade, latest and greatest hardware and then suffer much frustration as one works through all the "bugs" to get it all in working order. Every minute detail playing nice nice with each other. Just to say enough, and walk away never to return, and just go fishing, or something. Yeah, right, that's going to happen.

At least I'm not suffering infestation by some of the latest game killing insects.
    AKA Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Believe me, its very easy I'll be back, CloD just hard to drag myself into right now. PS, on the other hand, is not. Ill pop back in soon to see if my perspective has changed.

Still think the magnetic field is the issue here [rest of the thread] with the headset wires. Was a spacer tried? You will look like a Tele tubby but its night and day when it comes to drifting issues with the EDTracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    418.15 MB

Hi guys a question about the version of Open track I'm using 2.3.11 I wanted to understand with you which version is considered stable

EdTracker-T.16000 -Win10

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

Hi guys a question about the version of Open track I'm using 2.3.11 I wanted to understand with you which version is considered stable
    I'm not sure this really matters too much. If your current version works fine for you, then stick with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Target View Post

By the by, TWC's forum is on the fritz, can't post anything there.
    Yup, its porked. Just tried it myself and no joy. Elves may be on post Xmas holidays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast