Thread: TS Notifier prevents loading CloD

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

TS Notifier prevents loading CloD

Hey guys

As per the subject

When I install TsNotifier, when I try to open CloD, it halts on a black screen
    When I click, the black screen disappears and the gold 'medallion' is pictured on my desktop, but nothing happens afterwards

Running Win 8.1 BTW
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Re: TS Notifier prevents loading CloD

Your pc conflicts with that overlay (and possíbily others). Have you considered to implemente the DLL that Team Fusion provides for the same purpose?

You alredy have it, if you installed TF patches

Its located on main game instalation folder, under a name of "TeamSpeak Integration Plugin", but it only Works with old versions of teamspeak

You can find the correspondent version of your system 32/64 bits in here: http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts...ases/3.0.11.1/

Once you have that version of TS installed, just copy the dll (32 OR 64 bit - depends on what system you have) to the directory of TeamSpeak, under the folder named "plugins".

**Almost done**

Once that part is done, create ingame, while on cockpit, by right clicking the screen, a "New info window" and make sure it has the "TeamSpeak" selected to work with it.

And voila, its done. Players speaking show up on yellow and whispers in white

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Ok, so I followed the wrong How to -> http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=15463

Hm, guess I'm gonna have to downgrade my TS

Thanks Lolsav
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Just headsup...The only overlay I could get to work is Playclaw...Its free...and pretty good...Plenty of scope for tweaking too...so try it if you have issues with other programs...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

The start sequence of programs is important on my system.

Start CLoD with Teamspeak3 client not running. With the most recent versions installed, I must load the Teamspeak3 Client and TSNotifier while CLoD is already started. If you overclock your graphics card with MSI Afterburner, start that program last.

Start the default single mission first from the CLoD menu for a few seconds. Then windows key to the desktop and start these TS and MSI programs.

You may elect to start TSNotifier when Teamspeak3 Client starts by selecting this option in the TSNotifier taskbar menu.

Click on the RAF Roundel icon at bottom left to return to the single mission screen. Then escape to start an online server as per normal..
    Last edited by Baffin; Feb-05-2017 at 15:57.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.