Thread: Solved: TeamSpeak Startup Problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Solved: TeamSpeak Startup Problem

Teamspeak was very difficult to start if I had "IL2 Cliffs Of Dover/Allied Forces" selected as the default channel. I changed Default Channel to "Ready Room", and it is starting up every time so far. TSNotifier works as well at startup...

EDIT: Earlier, I had made a suggestion that the 32 Bit version worked when the 64 bit version had problems starting. UNTRUE! I just reloaded the 64 bit Teamspeak 3, with TSNotifier as well as RadioFX and they all work as long as I come into the "Ready Room" at the start.

I suspect that it doesn't like to start if someone is speaking on the channel. Since it's very rare for active conversation to be taking place in the Ready Room, it always starts up.

EDIT: Latest updates work normally for me as of 3/28/2017...
    Last edited by Baffin; Mar-28-2017 at 16:16. Reason: 64 bit works.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.