Thread: KAnalkampf- A turncoat at Tangmere!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    68.92 MB

KAnalkampf- A turncoat at Tangmere!!

Hey guys...just finished my regular morning Target Drone for the Luftwaffe mission and was taxiing to dispersal and noticed a German AA gunner near one of the hangars...definitely wearing a German helmet and uniform...didn't pay me any mind so I guess it's safe to assume he has jumped ship and now fights for the RAF...might be best to issue him a uniform lest he get a 303 in him by mistake...just saying

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Re: KAnalkampf- A turncoat at Tangmere!!

Hi Toney,
    When making a map u can choose any artillery from either side to put on the airfield. U just have to make sure u make the static actor the same country as the airfield.
    The German artillery is sometimes preferred to give added protection to a British airfield but I guess the modelled crew remains in their respective uniforms.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

3. Likes PanTast liked this post
    The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Yup, what Torian said. All the Bofors on the German side on Relinquish and Steamworks should be British ones because the German ones are missing the gunsight or something.

5. Likes ATAG_Ribbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

Except he said it was a German gunner an Tangmere..which doesn't make since.

I wish all the maps would get the Borfors added to the German airfields instead of the German ones. The problem is that the gun fires way low of the sight crosshairs. And where its actually hitting is obscured by a piece of the sight mount making in pretty much unusable and ineffective.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis