I put this manual on official IL-2 Bo"X" Forum few days ago but maybe You can be interested in here .
ok here is my preset.
Be sure - you have current display driver!
The video preview:
Screenshots (not edited, direct from the sim):
You need both - ReShade program (exe) + profile with settings (A+B).
A. Reshade installation:
1. Install ReShade 3 https://reshade.me/ (btw. here is my backup of this version https://www.sendspace.com/file/m5wfbb).
2. Install it (its easy, use only Dx10+ version, video tutorial: https://youtu.be/AmziSAz2B4M?t=2m57s (show the way to Launcher.exe in Your CoD folder)
3. When the programm will ask about download filters - click yes, uncheck all but take this (You dont need all filters, sometimetis it's a case of CTD if You have unnecessary):
B. Profile (preset) installation:
1. Put unziped profile ("ilcod_yoyo") to main folder \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover .
2. Start Il-2 CoD. You will see grey task (info) like this:
3. Take flight or use it from menu "Shift + F2" (You can chenge it for example for Shift + F9 in settings option) and load profile from the main CoD folder.
It must looks like this (example):
4. Enjoy new quality of CoD ;>.
1/ I used advenced filters (some looks like pilot gogles) and sometimes You can notice this in menu (its CoD problem perhaps) http://s10.ifotos.pl/img/Image-368_asaaapx.jpg (but You can live with this I think ;>, more infos about this bug You can find on ReShade Forum).
2/ How to unistall? Just remove from CoD folder reshade-shaders and files ilcod_yoyo, dxgi, dxgi.dll .
3/ Dindn't test it online, but spot is ok I think, example - find enemy : ) http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/Launcher-_asasrwn.jpg .
4/ Update: 4.04.17 I did small update - "Deband option" (for better sky view, less sky rings, some info about this HERE). Difference is small but the sky looks w little better. The manual was changed (You can unistall old version and take the new).
My additional advices:
You can also use AA in the game x2-x8 and this settings in nVidia Inspector: