Thread: Are there campaigns for HE-111 and is the Fly Any Plane mod still available

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    268.02 MB

Are there campaigns for HE-111 and is the Fly Any Plane mod still available

Hello, I am huge fan on the HE-111 and saw that Il-2 COD has the HE-111 in the game but after playing around for a while I saw campaigns for Stukas and Junkers but none for the Heinkel. Am I not looking hard enough or is there a way I can download pre built missions or will have to make these myself. And I saw there was a mod that allowed you to fly planes that are "unflyable", is it still available? I've been playing Il-2 for over 10 years but never really fooled with COD very much but after watching videos on it I became interested and had to try it out but I lack knowledge on it so I figure this is the best place to ask.

Cheers

2. Likes Rostic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    123.26 MB

Re: Are there campaigns for HE-111 and is the Fly Any Plane mod still available

I've never really flown any of the campaigns nor have played much single player games. For as long as I've owned CLOD I've been flying multiplayer action. On the current TWC Campaign server you can fly the He-111 and bomb targets. I know multiplayer may be a little scary at first, but you will soon find that it is not a hard as you first think. On the TWC Campaign server you will find the designated primary and secondary targets to attack. You are awarded for your efforts and receive rank promotions. Of course if you get shot down and are captured or die, you have to start all over again. I don't fly Blue so I'm not sure what sort of Blue bomber pilots are out there. I do know the Red has a strong following of bomber pilots and we coordinate our efforts to meet our mission objectives. It's a lot of fun. So you may ask what happens when we meet our objectives? The line move towards our enemy and a whole new set of objectives are set. The war rages on for I believe 113 days. Give it a try, I think you will like it, and I'm sure as this thread ages you will find a host of Blue bomber pilots to team up with.

P.S. Most coordinated efforts are best performed when voice comms are used such as Discord or TeamSpeak

4. Likes Rostic liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    268.02 MB

Sounds interesting, I'll look into it

Thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

@He-111P-2

In this post of Gabuzomeu the package include a translated KG-53 "Legion Kondor" Heinkel 111 campaign made by (Russian) "Piper Kiev".

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...yer-campaigns/

Alternative link: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...ns-translated/

Screenshots of the campaign in this topic (o Russian section of ATAG forum:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...l=1#post144236

FYI - Install instructions in the campaign files became obsolete due due 5.0 CloD/Tobruk changes, follow this instructions for the new placement:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...s_1010477_menu
    Last edited by 1lokos; May-09-2021 at 20:47.

7. Likes Rostic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

There are no longer any mods for CloD.
    But, together with Tobruk or without, you get a large number of aircraft and versions.

If you are coming from Il2 1946 (which still is a brilliant game) don't forget to check the 'flashcards' for the plane you want to fly in the 'Handbooks' section.
    Especially bombers are very complex to operate, much more so than in older sims.

Otherwise what TWC Padre said.
    Join the TWC campaign and you have a campaign that runs for month with as many missions as you want and each of them different.

See you up there

DerDa

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    268.02 MB

Looks interesting, thanks for the recommendations.

Cheers!