Thread: Panser has just uploaded Panser's FacetrackNoIR 1.7.2 profile for CloD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

Panser has just uploaded Panser's FacetrackNoIR 1.7.2 profile for CloD!

OK, this is my configuration file for using FaceTrackNoIR with the point tracker plugin. These settings are specifically based on using a PS3 eye camera with the IR filter removed and a "Superclip" in-line three point IR head tracker. I use this setup in Cliffs of Dover and other games and find it to be quite reliable. Hopefully this will serve as a good starting point for anyone else who wants to configure and use this setup. You will likely need to alter the "model position" numbers, but this

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Re: Panser has just uploaded Panser's FacetrackNoIR 1.7.2 profile for CloD!

Where does this file go?...I need a readme?...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Where does this file go?...I need a readme?...

I will give this a go after I have played around with my settings for TrackHat...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

For me it is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\opentrack\modules\Settings, though I would imagine that you can save it anywhere provided that you point the program towards it. Bear in mind that this was created using FTNoIR rather than vanilla opentrack so it might not be directly compatible, though I'd be surprised if it is very dissimilar.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    141.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Pans View Post
    For me it is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\opentrack\modules\Settings, though I would imagine that you can save it anywhere provided that you point the program towards it. Bear in mind that this was created using FTNoIR rather than vanilla opentrack so it might not be directly compatible, though I'd be surprised if it is very dissimilar.
    Thank you for this, i'll try it now.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    269.19 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Pans View Post

OK, this is my configuration file for using FaceTrackNoIR with the point tracker plugin. These settings are specifically based on using a PS3 eye camera with the IR filter removed and a "Superclip" in-line three point IR head tracker. I use this setup in Cliffs of Dover and other games and find it to be quite reliable. Hopefully this will serve as a good starting point for anyone else who wants to configure and use this setup. You will likely need to alter the "model position" numbers, but this
    Thanks for this Panser, really good profile to get started with!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    71.4 KB

Thanks Panser. For a total noob in setting up tracking curves, your profile gave me a great starting point. I ended up shifting my curves to the right a bit to reduce the sensitivity and I am so happy with the results. It would have been a struggle with out a baseline of your curves to start from.

Thank you so much for sharing.

George

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

You're both welcome chaps; glad it was useful to you!