Thread: Destroy-able ground targets ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    235.53 MB

Destroy-able ground targets ?

Is there a way to know if a ground target is able to be attacked/destroyed?
    Would it be similar to RoF using the black blob/outline?
    &
    Which may/are susceptible to the .303

I notice ships outlined/highlighted as black and listed as targets on some maps.
    yup...you bet I did & tried, knowing nothing would probably happen to a ship when hit by a few belts of 303 rnds.
    & yes, it was the bad guys boats Still good fun to pepper the bridge area, then avoid the masts....

I have been able to take out some anti-aircraft that I saw firing at me.

Haven't found any road vehicles to attack yet, assume .303 would destroy a vehicle?

I would guess a fuel tank/fuel depot would be the same with a 303 ap/incend mix?
    My rig(home build):
    -I7-6700k 4.0ghz(not clocked...this time), ASUS Z170A LG1151, Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2666 16gb, ASUS GTX-980ti-Strix-6gb , 1x Intel SSD 730 (WIN10), 1xSAM850 SSD, 2x WD Black 1T(storage), Corsair H80i Water Cooler, Corsair 850w psu and a pretty Orange Corsair 230T box(hey! It was on sale...)
    -Saitek: Combat Rudder Pedals, Switch Panel & 2x Lever Quadrant.
    -Thrust Master hotas & a CH Yoke.
    -Logitech: G710 Plus (Brown), MX mouse & 17 yr old 5.1 speaker system(still great sound but REALLY dusty)
    -TrackIR V5

FSX, RoF & now CloD

Glenn

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: Destroy-able ground targets ?

.303 destroy non armored vehicles, and if I remember correct fishing boats - but obvious not cargo ships.
    Some of the big fuel tank storage on map can be blow-up with 20mm, but not with .303.

I did this QM for training, near airfield are a "target range" with several light vehicles to practice your aim.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...d&downloadid=4
    Last edited by 1lokos; Apr-12-2017 at 17:06.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    235.53 MB

Appreciated !

Found a few utube vids, mostly 109 ground attack but also couple of hurricanes vehicle & a train attack.

Locomotive hits stopped it at least.

I get a clearer idea of what to look for now.
    My rig(home build):
    -I7-6700k 4.0ghz(not clocked...this time), ASUS Z170A LG1151, Corsair Vengeance DDR4-2666 16gb, ASUS GTX-980ti-Strix-6gb , 1x Intel SSD 730 (WIN10), 1xSAM850 SSD, 2x WD Black 1T(storage), Corsair H80i Water Cooler, Corsair 850w psu and a pretty Orange Corsair 230T box(hey! It was on sale...)
    -Saitek: Combat Rudder Pedals, Switch Panel & 2x Lever Quadrant.
    -Thrust Master hotas & a CH Yoke.
    -Logitech: G710 Plus (Brown), MX mouse & 17 yr old 5.1 speaker system(still great sound but REALLY dusty)
    -TrackIR V5

FSX, RoF & now CloD

Glenn

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

One can destroy strafing targets in Operation Dynamo that "Make sense". The tank formation at Wormout requires some recon to determine if a vehicle is a tank or an halftrack. Halftracks and trucks can be destroyed with machine gun fire, but not the tanks. Therefore, the objective requires bombers due to the high number of tanks. Destroyed guns and vehicles usually take on a "Blackened" hue.

Columns at Cocquelles and Watten have the same recon requirement but the objective can be achieved with fighters since there are not that many tanks in the columns.

The artillery at Licques can be destroyed with fighters, although it takes a few trips out of Oye Plaige. Two or three Hurricanes working together on this objective is an "Air to mud" joy!

Best map in the lineup!
    Last edited by Baffin; Apr-25-2017 at 20:39.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

5. Likes Bonditaria liked this post