Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 years with DCS

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

2 years with DCS

I though id put down a little (ok a long) summary of my journey with DCS since the start of 2016. In a way its an exercise for me to perhaps understand why a game I grew to hate has once again found a (not inconsiderable) space on my hard drive.

In the past i havent really held back in my critisism or frustrations about DCS. I once called it a money pit and I still stand by my view that the cry "its an alpha" has become the "two weeks be sure" once given to Clod.

In Early 2016 I downloaded DCS. Having played about in the SU25T for a day I found my poor little rig (then using as 750TI GPU) could run the game pretty well in its 1.5 version. I had no idea what any buttons did or what Bitching Olga was getting so excited about but it played smoothly so i dowloaded the NTTR (Nevada map) and bought the Huey......and here the woes started.

Whilst the NTTR map worked well (as a desert should) even in V2.0 "its an alpha" form, the overall impression was....hmmm. The suburbs of Vegas looked great. Moving cars and trucks and trains added to the immersion. But the Vegas strip? Now ive never been there but i have seen U2s "Still Havent Found What Im Looking For" enough times to know its like Blackpool but dryer.. In the NTTR map Vegas just about achieves a Formby in November. There are no show lights, no pazzaz. Yes its a flight sim but Vegas is Vegas. And its still like Formby even now.

But all this was irrellevent since the Huey had a mind of its own and I couldnt get there anyhow.. Apparently the FFB was broken and had been for 3 months prior. In 2.0 and 1.5. This made the machine un-flyable for an FFB user like me.. So having just paid £45 for it i was a bit pissed at Belsimtek and ED for not even bothering to tell anyone about this kinda fundamental problem on the purchase page. Another red cross in box and the game sat unloved for serveral months.

A Better GPU (slightly) and the clamour and hype surrounding the Normandy map saw me get my wallet out once again. The Huey was now fixed enough for me to discover that I'm a really bad helo jockey but whilst the (still unfinished) 109 was great and P51 enough, Normady was a disaster for me. With any form of decent grphics its was a slide show. Moreover the use of generic DCS iron bridges, missing towns and the lack of important landmarks such as Pegasus Bridge made mockery of the claims that the map was "the most accurate representation of Normady 1944 to date" . Britain was apparently modelled on a Neolithic era map and is devoid of anything but in fairness this was never said to be any different. All of this was nothing compared to the Spitfire.

I dont get the hype about this thing. It looks nice and may even behave like the real thing but damn that cockpit is ugly. I know many like it but, to me and even with all the fancy lighting bells and whistles, it still looks flat and cartoon like. Clod pits knock the thing into a cocked hat IMO. And even now "its an Alpha" -after how many years? As for GA - forget it - sticky bombs that you couldnt set the fuses on.......and lets not talk about the DM.

Red Crosses all over the place then and the game was banaished from my PC to make room for Zombie Killing and Assassination FPS games various.

For a month.

Amazingly the 2.5 Openbeta (well at least its not a Alpha) arrived in January as promised. Having literally nothing to do for 8 hours, i downloaded it. Before doing the same with any modules a quick flight in the SU25T around the Caucuses seemed to go well and the improved grphics, whilst not earth shattering, were more than good enough to my eye. NNTR and Normany downloaded still proved that my rig wouldnt handle Normandy but the margins were less so there is hope (and its a 1060 so i kind of expected it). The Spitfire still looked ugly and flat from the cockpit.

But still - the the NTTR and Caususes map worked. And looked good. hmmmm.

Working on the common wisdom that DCS is fer yer Jets and putting aside the insipid experience of the original Lock On from the early 2000s - i bit the bullet. I wasnt convinced eoungh to pay $70 for something fast but equally it didnt want to have my viewws tainted by some ported product from LOMAC. The F5 always struck me as something designed by Gerry Anderson. the F86 and Mig 15 have no real environment or campaigns of note and the Albatross or CF101 had no appeal. As for the he Hawk - some due diligence revealed its FUBAR'd at present.

Not that any of this mattered because there is an aircraft that perfectly suits a WW2 sim player in terms of its speed. It also has the one thing a WW2 values most of all. A bloody big gun. At $40 the A10C fitted the bill perfectly and it has some DLC nice training campigns too.

This has proved to be a great buy!! - I am absolutley enamoured with it especially since the "study sim" aspect suits my currently self enforced absence from MP. Like a guitar its easy to learn the basics but hard to master. This keeps me coming back. The campaigns however where a shock - these are no hand held walk throughts and whilst there are lessons and tutorials you still need to read the 700 page A10C manual in chunks and find your sources from the many user guides (Chucks being the premiere one here). And you need to practice. Those manouvers need to be spot on for your virtual instructor to pass you.

Its a blast though. And the 3rd party user content like the OVGME program for managing mods or the Custom kneeboard builder add to the fun.

For a newby on the A10C there is even more good news in the shape of Baltic Dragons upcomming basic tutorial campaign.

Performance wise (see the sig for the rig) at 1080P or my newly favoured 1680 x 1050 PC res, it runs well with decent settings and is able to use both the deferred shading and MSAA at X2. There are bugs, the maverick MFD eats frames and can cause stutter, some sytems are reported a little wonky and the deferred shading doesnt work well at night. MSAA also eats frames. For the MP tough there does seem to be a lot of issues with menory leaks but this is being looked at. But its an Open Beta. And for an open beta its look pretty sharp.

The other thing is the potential cost. The A10 is a modern jet. It likes buttons - it LURVS HOTAS. Fortunatley I have a TM warthog Throttle so half the battle is won. My sidwinbder however falls short, forcing me to use some keyboard command for stuff that i use a lot (you are constantly accessing the Data, Counter measures and Target managments systems - all of which ideally need a 4 way switch on the stick) - its not unusable - far from it - but it does give one GAS (Gear Acquirement Syndrome) - so buyer beware and have your excuses for your spouse ready!! And remember I have the throttle - and that goes a long way - without it I think it would be problematic to get the best out of it.

Then there is disc space - download the maps and few modules and you've kissed goodbyre to 100GB of disc space. This said modules are easy to manage and swap in and out (provided you are happy to put up with EDs awfully slow download speeds).

Currently i would say my I5 and 1060 is at the "just about playable with enjoyment" end of the scale. So again players cruising in there with Pentium 2s and Voodoo Rage 3D cards may have a shock. Fortunately you can try the map and some basic aircraft types for free to test.

So in summary:

Im really glad i gave DCS another go with the jets. I let my early disappointments and the whole WW2 thing colour my views of the sim as a whole.

I do think its best suited for modern Jet simming at present but, if you go this route, the depth and scope of what you can get out of it and its active community of mission bulders, app makers and skinners is incredible.

The WW2 stuff is still the least attractive thing in DCS for me and the attention really does seem to be on the F18 and the Hormuz map. I wouldnt go DCS for WW2 at this point in time. Not because its especially bad (with the right rig) but because Clod and BOS just do it better in terms of overall content and "designed from the outset for WW2 " game engines. But thats a very personal thing and DCS will always have the "Study sim" thing those those who just want to get to really undertand an aircraft.

The Warthog is a BEAST! Buck for hour of entertainint its alreadly paid for itself 3 times over during the past month. An i aint even dropped a bomb yet!

So there we go - if nothing else i hope this goes some way to redressing my previous negativity towards DCS in thisforum and perhpas is some use to those of you thinking about dipping a toe.

S!

BOO
    Last edited by BOO; Feb-24-2018 at 06:31.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    103.86 MB

Re: 2 years with DCS

Excellent revue Boo and much the same as I think about it, and agree about the WW2 scenario which is pretty bad the only thing it has going for it is the ground war which can be pretty awesome
    As for th A10 THE most intensive aircraft to learn in DCS, As for myself my interest was reignited when the Harrier came out, and I must admit it’s a pretty awesome aircraft and easier to learn than the Hog which I spent months on to learn and stepped away from for a couple of months, I then went back to it and found I couldn’t remember half of what I had learned, so my advice is stick with it mate the rewards are great when you set up mark points and then ripple of bombs or Mavericks and watch them all hit there targets
    Several of us over at the EAF have the Harrier now with one or two having some more modules and run regular training servers if you see us online join us the more the merrier m8
    As for the maps I don’t have the Nevada map but the Caucasus map is pretty awesome flying through the the mountains, even at night with the FLIR

S! Red
    Target 4 'o' clock low

3. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

Your quite right about the WW2 stuff maybe in 10 years it be fun. Go F5 won't wont regret it. There is a early cold war server with Tiger vs Fishbed that is sometime populated when is up, it's very fun.
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

5. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

I cant go F5 - I just cant....

its an aircraft I have never ever liked. It just looks too Joe Ninety. Its what a 6 year old would draw if you said "draw a jet fighter". Its the single model ive never bought, the one wiki page ive never looked at, its the aircraft at RIAT and Farnborough that Id deliberately have timed my visit to the chemi loos for....... Its just.............. BLAND!!!

At least in the MIG you have that blue cockpit to wonder at and the knowledge that at some point there was some notion it was going to play in the major league of a superpower's arsenal. It looks funky too!! I don't feel that with the F5. It wasn't designed to be a star of the USAF or USN. It was a low cost light fighter to sell to the masses in order to keep them in the way of the Big Mac. Socio-Political doctrines aside its he 70s equivalent of the (yawn) Gripen. Its like trying to get excited about the old beige Hyundai your granddad has given you when your neighbour tootles about in a classic Fulvia HF Fanalone.

So - as you can see all my reasoning is totally sound and not emitional at all!

Dont doubt its a blast to fly or that the real deal is a great aircraft ----but some prejudices from chidhood are just hardwired!!
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

7. Likes ATAG_((dB)) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post

its an aircraft I have never ever liked. It just looks too Joe Ninety. Its what a 6 year old would draw if you said "draw a jet fighter".
    Philistine

F5.jpg

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

9. Likes BOO, ATAG_((dB)) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    Philistine

F5.jpg
    The case is firmly rested!!

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

its an aircraft I have never ever liked. It just looks too Joe Ninety. Its what a 6 year old would draw if you said "draw a jet fighter". Its the single model ive never bought, the one wiki page ive never looked at, its the aircraft at RIAT and Farnborough that Id deliberately have timed my visit to the chemi loos for....... Its just.............. BLAND!!!
    How dare you!? This is still one of the greatest intro's ever made.

Of course, in these more enlightened times Joe's dad the prof would be imprisoned for abuse and child neglect and Joe would be in care being neglected and abused........

I reserve DCS for all my propellorless flying but DCS WWII? Nah...........

12. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Held captive in a Terry's Chocolate Orange wrapped in tin foil.

Ah...hang on....it was Captain Scarlet i was thinking off....

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Held captive in a Terry's Chocolate Orange wrapped in tin foil.
    Sounds good to me.

Oh yeah; BA (Hons) Plagiarism, Middlesex Poly 1988

15. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

I must admit Boo I have had to bite my tongue a few times over the last year or 2 regarding some of your critique on DCS.
    I never could understand why someone that disliked it so much kept on torturing themselves.

All sims have their problems and DCS is not immune to this but it is a great platform with limitless scope.

I am really happy you have come to appreciate some of the aspects of the sim that appeal to you. I am sure you will get many more hours of enjoyment from it.

I own most of the modules barring 2 or 3, but have no time to enjoy them anymore.
    My game is always kept up to date and every now and again I just hop in a Huey for a scenic flight, or maybe a Hog if I need to release some frustration

You should also try one or 2 of the campaigns, or maybe wait till 2.5 is out proper then do so. They are really good fun and challenging.

Anyway, many happy hours, blue skies and tailwinds
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

17. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

You should never bite your tongue with me Vlerkies I give so I should take it!

Once Ive worked my way through the excellent Maple Flag Training campaigns I'm hoping some of the existing campaigns will be fully 2.5 ready. I'm intending getting conversant with the A10 systems as it seems that these (in the absence of some of the early release Harrier functionality) will give me some knowledge and mind-set in preparation for the F18 and F14 (and Harrier once fully up and running) - I'm assuming stuff happens a lot faster in those things!

As ive alluded to (somewhat tongue in cheek) there are a good few modules that do nothing for me but that's fine because the ones that do have more than enough, it seems, to get a child like me occupied for many hundreds of hours!

S!

19. Likes Vlerkies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

"...here are no show lights, no pazzaz. Yes its a flight sim but Vegas is Vegas. "

Well, mix Vegas with an 'Combat Flight Simulator' (or game to be 'politically correct') was not a good idea, even if that game is "Digital Cockpit Simulator".

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

I'm intending getting conversant with the A10 systems as it seems that these (in the absence of some of the early release Harrier functionality) will give me some knowledge and mind-set in preparation for the F18 and F14 (and Harrier once fully up and running) - I'm assuming stuff happens a lot faster in those things!

S!
    The F18 systems should be a lot more intuitive and easier than those of the A-10. At least from what I have read.
    I love the Hog and really got stuck into DCS proper when it was launched.
    Start with dumb bombs and mavs, then move on to LGB's

Also never forget, God gets a hard on for cluster bombs, and the A-10 delivers them beautifully.

Please excuse the few 'golly gosh' expletives, a mission with my mate Col. Flanders some years ago. This was the Vetka mission, loved flying this.

Here's Ralfi and his crew laying waste to that mission proper.

It really does take some time to learn your way around the hog though and most of what I knew I have forgotten already hehe.

Got the F-18 on pre-order, its not my favorite by a long shot but its a 18 for the hangar.

Maybe one day before I die DCS will release a Growler. That's my poison right there.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_EA-18G_Growler
    Last edited by Vlerkies; Feb-24-2018 at 12:25.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

22. Likes BOO, Silent135 liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    355.85 MB

Once they start fixing the myriad of broken crap that came with 2.5 I will admittedly be having a lot more fun with it. I was just starting to learn the huey when they updated to 2.5 and now you can't even do the weapons training mission without spawning inside of another heli and exploding immediately, half the missions where you destroy something or pick someone up don't work because they added so many trees with patch that all your objectives are under cover. /sigh on top of the exhaust heat produced from the huey is bugged right now so if you work it hard at all the engine burns up super easy. lol I'm having fun with A10 and jets so far just got annoying trying to learn the huey with so many problems right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

hmmm - I may re-try the Huey right now - seems there is much to mask my incompetence there Phoenix

Thanks for the Tips Vlerkies!

25. Likes PhoenixCNE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

On the Growlers

the hollywood intro.

and from the lads themselves

When DCS gets its ground radar and stuff sorted this beast will be critical to any operation in a modern simulation environment.

I really got sucked in with the old movie 'Flight of the Intruder' with Danny Glover.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/
    I really do enjoy the chess like game that flight sims present, and with this type of capability it just adds exponentially to that dynamic.
    With the Growlers replacing the old Prowlers from a EW perspective, its something a modern sim really needs to bring to the table.

27. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

.......some slang terms and nicknames just don't have the same meaning here in the UK Vlerkies

Growler is certainly one of them!!

29. Likes Vlerkies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Having now learned to use the ordinance and even given that DCS remains essentially a game, I can see why the real A10 is loved by its pilots.

Even it this earlier avionics and weapons management suite the options for selecting, marking and killing stuff are astonishing and its brutal profile belies its agility. You really don't want to be on the wrong end of one of these!

The mission editor (for the days a girl just wants to bomb dumb stuff like there's no tomorrow) has also proved to be luddite friendly!

Having tried a couple of the other modules it also appears that the A10C is one of the best optimised which suits my little rig down to the ground!

Picking up DCS again at this stage and learning the A10 from scratch is also allowing me to enjoy the best of the beta 2.5 without having to be mired in the betabugz that more experienced players are spotting. WIN WIN!!

31. Likes Silent135, Vlerkies liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    567.59 MB

dcs is a beast when it comes to jets and 'copters, not sure about the ww2 side of it as i havent followed that side of it, ive been enjoying flying around the snowy mountains in my mil mi 8 gunship with wobbly rotor damage lol

33. Likes BOO, Vlerkies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Having now learned to use the ordinance and even given that DCS remains essentially a game, I can see why the real A10 is loved by its pilots.

Even it this earlier avionics and weapons management suite the options for selecting, marking and killing stuff are astonishing and its brutal profile belies its agility. You really don't want to be on the wrong end of one of these!

The mission editor (for the days a girl just wants to bomb dumb stuff like there's no tomorrow) has also proved to be luddite friendly!

Having tried a couple of the other modules it also appears that the A10C is one of the best optimised which suits my little rig down to the ground!

Picking up DCS again at this stage and learning the A10 from scratch is also allowing me to enjoy the best of the beta 2.5 without having to be mired in the betabugz that more experienced players are spotting. WIN WIN!!
    I used to fly regularly some years ago with 3 mates in country on a sunday arvie.
    Our sorties generally lasted well over 6 hours with pretty much everything in the bag of tricks (air ground refuels re-arming, day/night all in the mix).

When 1 of the 3 ship A-10c's ran out of ammo over the target area he was tasked with locating targets and passing the SPI on to the other 2, it really is cracking good fun and some white knuckle flying for sure.

One of those missions, where I was flying on oil rags trying to get to the tanker, we were about to rtb, with Croglet still over the target area mopping up some leftovers, Flanders on my wing (also requiring fuel) but i took priority.

They seemed quite gutted laughing uncontrollably hearing of my fate, bastards hahaha

Last edited by Vlerkies; Mar-03-2018 at 13:17.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Nice landing!

I attempted the AAR but DCS, FFB and fine control do not make happy bedfellows. It seems that any sort of curve screws with the FFB whilst trim forces the stick away from centre thus negating any curve or deadzone set. Not good with a short throw stick.

I will however await my Mongoose before I blame my tools!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Cant assist at all with force feed back stuff, my last FFB stick was in like 2001 or so. Will have a look around on eagle and see if there is some mojo that will help.

edit: it woulda been a much 'nicer' refuel had I got there a few minutes earlier.
    Last edited by Vlerkies; Mar-03-2018 at 20:44.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    Cant assist at all with force feed back stuff, my last FFB stick was in like 2001 or so. Will have a look around on eagle and see if there is some mojo that will help.

edit: it woulda been a much 'nicer' refuel had I got there a few minutes earlier.
    Ha! at present I could start AAR with a full tank and still run our before contact!! Seem there is an issue with the FFB in that it physically moves the stick when you trim but this isn't compensated for in the game - effectively the dot moves away from the centre so cant take advantage of curves or dead zones. What you are left with is actually worse if you set a curve because the point at when cruise trim is set is exactly the point when the curve drops off the edge!!

I saw that yesterday in the controls window and in the settings and had it confirmed in the forums this morning. I'm fortunate in that I have a T50 mongoose on order so no biggy for me. Of course when I get that I will just be able to glide on up and plug in wont I? NOT!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Nice landing!

I attempted the AAR but DCS, FFB and fine control do not make happy bedfellows. It seems that any sort of curve screws with the FFB whilst trim forces the stick away from centre thus negating any curve or deadzone set. Not good with a short throw stick.

I will however await my Mongoose before I blame my tools!!
    "A bad workman blames his tools".

Amazing how RL pilots make it look so easy. Awed by their skill and courage, from the first pilots to todays.
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

HA! I made contact, taking fuel like a pro - I estimate I got about 3 or 4ltrs of it before I rammed the tanker.......nearly crushed the stick I was gripping it that hard.

Why cant the 'mericans use a hose and basket like us civilised nations do? Seems a much easier option.

In the defence of all simmers in RL the brain has a lot more to work with than a flat image.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Lol Boo, its all about trim and remembering to actually breathe a bit hehe.

Most days I take fuel in a similar fashion to drinking shots at the bar, 1 tot at a time

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    567.59 MB

lol that vid was funny Vlerkies, cant believe your engine died the exact moment you was lining up the boom!. nice road landing

42. Likes Vlerkies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    241.13 MB

This video sums up my usual DCS World multiplayer experience:

I will admit the experience is slightly better with modern stuff / jets...but the multiplayer issues and freezing is just awful.

To paraphrase the video title: I so want to love this sim.....I really, really do.

Vae Victis!

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight." - Sun Tzu

Come watch the fun!

44. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

I never really had a great time on DCS in basic muliplayer servers. Its all good bvr but needs work for things like ww2. With the Lomac (Lock On Modern Air Combat) and Flaming Cliffs I flew a fair amount online and it was fine but not so much the new platform.
    I do live on the southern tip of Africa though and the netcode is not as good as IL2.

Where I really did, and still do enjoy DCS very much, is flying co-ops with my local mates online. There are some excellent missions out there for download with varying degrees of skill required that make for fantastic days/evenings of flying.

46. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

I think that is where I will end up - MP on any server in any game is too overwhelming for me now but I still like the notion of flying co-op.

Just gotta find some friends......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast