Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticpuma

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticpuma

Hi everyone. I thought I would just get in touch with everyone and let you all know that as of today I will no longer be part of Team Fusion Simulations.

It hasn't been an easy decision but sadly I can't be involved in the project any more.

Please support whoever takes over my roll, thanks for the great times but it's time for me to call it a day.

Been a blast but situations develop and it's time to go.

Cheers, Neil "Mysticpuma" Pugh
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

2. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Dislikes GERMANWOLF, Dauntless, SD_MBen, 69th_Zeb disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticp

We're sorry to hear of your decision, we hope you will re-consider, but if not, good luck.

Heaven, I've already served my time in Hell!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    12.34 MB

Re: Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticp

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Hi everyone. I thought I would just get in touch with everyone and let you all know that as of today I will no longer be part of Team Fusion Simulations.

It hasn't been an easy decision but sadly I can't be involved in the project any more.

Please support whoever takes over my roll, thanks for the great times but it's time for me to call it a day.

Been a blast but situations develop and it's time to go.

Cheers, Neil "Mysticpuma" Pugh
    Best of luck with all your endeavors MP! Sad for sure as your updates will be sorely missed, as will
    you.

Hopefully you'll stop by now and again?

Deacon
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis

5. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG26_Brigg's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.9 KB

sad day. but good luck for the future
    Asus RE4, i7 4820k@4.5, 16gb kingston hyperx, gtx 980, 480gb samsung 840 evo for win10 + games, full custom loop, warthog hotas, saitek pedals, asus rog swift and because that is how i roll.

7. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.51 GB

Haven't been here long, but i would just like to say.

Good luck with whatever you do in the future, Neil.

Best wishes,
    Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

9. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Very sorry to hear this, MP. It's always been a pleasure working with you and we all appreciate the enormous contributions you have given to Team Fusion Simulations and the rest of us in the Cliffs of Dover community. On behalf of your many friends in ATAG, please accept my warmest regards and best wishes.

Sincerely,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Although I'm new here, I would like to put forward my farewell and good luck - will miss those Friday TF updates! Salute to you sir

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

12. Likes ATAG_Snapper, Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Sad to see you leave TF, Puma. You'll always be welcome in this community of course.

14. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Ribbs, Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Sad day sir wish you all the best as I know all of clod is at this time <S> Fatal
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

16. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Hope you reconsider mate. Time off can be good, we all get tired but I do hope you return.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    159.78 MB

I'm so sorry to see you leave MP. Blue skies to you in whatever your destiny is.

Since no one's addressing the elephant in the room... (and I assume your NDA agreement and general ethics might preclude your response)... does it have anything to do with the merger with 1c / 777?

19. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

uhoh

21. Dislikes Mysticpuma disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.69 MB

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    uhoh
    +1

23. Dislikes Mysticpuma disliked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

So sorry to hear you are leaving TFS Mysticpuma (Neil).

Thank you for everything and all the very best for the future.

Regards

Vamps (Andy)
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

25. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

Hi, thats sad to read, you guys are at the best moment now with the source code and stuff.
    But thanks for your updates and all the work you have done, with you and the rest of team fusion, you made this sim to work properly.

So please take a break for a while, but dont leave!

27. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

MP,

Hopefully we will be able to still catch you in the IL2 VR skies?

Regards and best of luck with whatever you do next.

29. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

This doesn't bode well at all. I appreciate all of your communication MP and your enthusiasm when relating the project to the community. I personally wish you all the best and like the others before me, hope you remain a member of the community.

This creates some confusion tho at this stage of the project and no doubt the rumour mill wheels are gearing up to turn out more questions than we can expect answers for.

Can't say the timing doesn't create an air of unceftainty if project related.

https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

31. Likes SD_MBen liked this post
    Dislikes Mysticpuma disliked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

This don't sound good

33. Dislikes Mysticpuma disliked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Sorry to see you leave TF Puma but I hope it doesn't mean we'll never see you again. Best of luck with whatever you do and thanks for everything you've done for this community.

S!
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

35. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    938.46 MB

Disappointed to hear this MP, contrasts with the massive enthusiasm that came across in your posts about recent developments.
    Wish you all the best, thanks for all the work you have put into TF.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

37. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Neil.....this is a huge blow to all of us but rest assured we all understand how situations change and everybody deserves a rest. You have worked tirelessly for us all and the legacy you leave behind is quite simply awesome. All those countless hours of selfless work have resulted in many, many people, having countless hours of fascinating fun. That's quite an achievement! I hope you remember that and enjoy the thought into the future. Truly, a job well done!

You have many friends here, Puma....please don't lose touch! Salute and good luck!

39. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, baronWastelan, Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Sad Day today to hear this news...I really appreciate all the work you have done for this community over the years MP and that won't be forgotten in a hurry...You have been a big player in this story and its a real shame to see that you won't be involved so much in the future of TFS...I will sure miss your take on those updates too...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that a time will come when it is suited that you can be involved again...

Thanks for keeping us informed...

Hope to see you at Duxford for a beer...~S~

...Lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

41. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, Marco, ATAG_Soldat, Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

I am sure everyone is just as sorry as I am to see you moving on MP, but thank you very much for your contribution and all the best wishes for the future.

Blue skies and tailwinds to you Sir!
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

43. Likes 9./JG52_Meyer, Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

Thank you for all of your work and contribution to TFS Mystic! It has come a long way in the time you have been with them and must certainly be rewarding to see that.
    Hopefully we will see you in the skies

45. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

All the best for the future MP!

47. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

This is a bit of a shock MP.
    Very sorry to see you go, but hope it is for the best for you.
    Thank you for your excellent documentaries, for all of the updates, and for all of the work you put into TF and ATAG over the years.
    All the best in the future.
    ~S~
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

49. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.42 GB

Unhappy Re: Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticp

51. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    49.77 MB

Quite the shocker I read there on facebook this morning.
    Hope you're parting on good terms.
    Best of wishes and a heartfelt thank you for all your work for this amazing sim.
    ASUS Maximus VII HERO, i7 4790k@4GHz, eVGA GTX 980SC, 650W be quiet! Dark Power pro 10, 128GB SSD Samsung 850 pro

53. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.15 GB

Hello old chap,
    I am very sorry to hear that, you have always been very helpful, a gentleman and informative!

I know that you will be successful in all that you decide to do.
    I wish you all the very best for the future.

Ben
    Last edited by SD_MBen; Apr-24-2017 at 10:02.
    "What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over... the Battle of Britain is about to begin!"
    (Winston S. Churchill.)

55. Likes Mysticpuma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Thanks for your support of a great community, MP.

Your efforts towards CoD will not be forgotten.

Maybe, take a breather, and enjoy this sim in the cockpit.

See you in the skies.

57. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, Mysticpuma, ATAG_Flare liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast