Thread: JG51 "Mölders" open recruiting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    14.08 MB

JG51 "Mölders" open recruiting

Salute,

For those of you who are not familiar with JG51 "Mölders", we are a group of LTAP pilots (Less Than Ace Pilots) who learned early on that grouping up with other like-minded pilots and using teamwork made surviving the fight much easier.

As a group, we have been flying together for over 25 years. We started off back during the early days of Air Warrior on AOL and through the years progressed through Aces High, War Birds, and World War II On-line.

We have as a group been flying IL2 Cliffs now for about a year and a half and we finally feel like we have the gist of the game down where we are able to open our doors to new members.

Most of our current members are above the age of 30 but over the year we have had members a young as 9 join our roster. Age is not an issue as long as the pilot is willing to be part of the team.

our philosophy as a squadron is that teamwork trumps all. Because of this, you will rarely find two JG51 members on at the same time they are not flying together.

What's the point of joining a squadron if you don't fly with the other members?

Squad night for us is Sundays at 8 pm Eastern.... We do however have pilots that fly every night during the week. Ogg and I fly every day at about noon Eastern and would love to find some more wingmen to take the fight to the enemy.

If you are interested I would suggest tagging along with us for a sortie or two just to make sure we are a good fit for you. But regardless of your skill level, any pilot is always welcome to join us.
    Last edited by Teetwo; May-02-2017 at 11:49.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    419.7 KB

Re: JG51 "Mölders" open recruiting

Don't forget to go to http://www.jg51molders.com

Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Salute JG51, good luck in your recruitment drive

Hals und beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    14.08 MB

S!,

I know this is at the top of the list already but I just want to reiterate that no matter if you're a day one player or a 20-year veteran you are all more than welcome to come fly with JG51. You don't have to join our unit to fly with us. We have learned over the years that there is safety in numbers and the more of us there is the longer we all seem to live. This game is not easy and there are no free kills. Teamwork is king and flying along with other like-minded pilots tend to be a lot of fun.

Sundays 8 pm Eastern is our official squad night but we have pilots on every night of the week and Ogg, Viper03 and I all fly during the week starting around 11:30 am Eastern time. If you able and please feel free to hope on our ATAG Teamspeak channel and join us for a sortie or two.

For the most part we are just a bunch of old men who like to talk smake and tend to die alot but we have fun doing it.

S!

WWW.JG51MOLDERS.COM

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    415.4 KB

S!
    I recently got picked up by these guys and I must say they are quite a blast to fly with! I find it more enjoyable than lone sorties, and I don't feel nearly as antsy going into engagements. Above all else its a comfortable atmosphere and a fantastic time. Group flying has also seemed to increase my effectiveness drastically. Would definitely check it out!

Racha out!

7. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Soldat, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    14.08 MB

9. Likes Blackc5, No.119_Viper (VK-S) liked this post