Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunfighter Review

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Gunfighter Review

OK... work in progress right here.

I've only had an hour or so flight time.

So... Gunfighter base and Thrustmaster Warthog grip !

First off, installing the new pcb in the stick is pretty straightforward

Then comes the merry dance with the various cams and springs supplied.
    I spent about three hours messing about with this. And man was I bored of that by the end !

The base with is standard settings is set up for the stock plastic handle from VKB.

Put the heavy Warthog grip on that and it flops about like a drunken jellyfish at the underwater limbo world championships.

The Warthog cam is essential.

The standard #20 springs I changed and ended up with #40 on the elevator and #30 on the ailerons... I may go up to #40 on ailerons too and see how it feels. at the moment it doesn't self centre without being put there. Not that that is a problem.

Basically this is as light as a feather, and silky smooth... so far I have left the dry clutches with next to no grip. Might change that as we go ahead... might take some of the spring tension feel out of it and offer a bit more a hydraulic feel. We will see.

There are so many alternative setups here that it is likely to take me a while to find my happy spot.

Comparison to Warthog?

I grew to loath the Warthog. Heavey heavy spring, sticky mechanism, and spent much of my time fighting that rather than the enemy, so I'm biased...

Its worth remembering that all new kit takes time to adjust to... so I will come back and recap here a couple more times as my impression widens...

but it's immediately clear that in my case it is far far far more accurate.

I'm mean HUGELY so.

One caveat here, my warthog base was sticktion hell. Not sure if i was just unlucky, or what... but this is night and day. So much so that I really do need some time to get used to this monumental change.

So far...

I like this. A lot.

Tune in again next week for more news!

Oh.. also.... i did have to re configure my controls as the joystick assignments got jumbled again... but that's a simple find and replace in the confuser.ini

What I hadnt expected is that the firmware for the Warthog grip changes the button numbering on the grip... so all those had to be remapped.

Took maybe 3 minutes.
    Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; May-10-2017 at 18:43. Reason: additional info added

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Gunfighter Review

OK OK OK... so i didnt go to sleep yet after all.....

tried the #40 spring on ailerons.

Went back to #30, and kept #40 on the elavators.

Haven't played with the clutches still.

Anyone want to buy a Warthog Base ?

Would make a good door stop, or I dunno. blunt instrument....

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

3. Likes ATAG_Vampire, BOO, Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

ADDITIONAL

I suppose there is also the fairly obvious question that I haven’t mentioned at all yet.

Is it worth it?

Let’s make no bones about it... these are hellishly expensive. These are not the sort of thing you just nip out and buy on the spur of the moment (unless you are either seriously minted or utterly deranged) or, as is apparently the norm in seriously minted circles, both.

I was rather hoping that mine might slip through the import and VAT net.

Luckily for all of us here in the UK I was not granted any such reprieve and the very fabric of our society was protected from unravelling by HMRC.
    Horrah !!

In my case the Warthog had got to the point of not remotely enjoyable to fly with. I was already very much in the market for an alternative stick. This past two months I haven’t bothered doing the "Thrustmaster Strip and Regrease Dance" (euwwwww!) and man does it show.

For me (due to my preference for readily available buttons) the choice of new stick came down to either the CH Fighterstick, or the Gunfighter base which as far as I know is the only aftermarket device that will allow connection of the Warthog grip.

The other option would be to sell the warthog complete and go with the Gunfighter with standard WWII grip, recoup some of my Warthog investment and map the extra buttons to the keyboard.

Cams v Pots.... Warthog Grip v WWII Grip and keyboard bindings?

I imagine the CH would also have been an excellent choice. But to be fair... I wasn’t actually looking for a budget option, I was looking for an end game solution. I think I have found that. Albeit at a high initial cost.

Interestingly I switched from CH Pro pedals to Slaw about a year ago. Was thinking about this last night and must say I don’t pay the pedals much interest. And that is because I simply don’t notice them. Not because they don’t do anything, but because they are so unintrusive. They just work without any drama. I’m pretty confident that the Gunfighter will do the same.

And here’s the thing:

If you don’t really noticed the stick you fly with / haven’t really thought about it... Then my advice is to stick with it (see what I did there?!).

Same with the other peripherals. If you don’t notice them I’d suggest they require no upgrades !

So

Was it worth it?

Yes. Though given the cost it’s most certainly not a decision to take lightly. (Unless minted / deranged or a happy, yet presumably oblivious, combination of the two)

Will add to this review after a week when I have grown more used to the new feeling of flight.

Until then; Good day to you all.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Good stuff Seas, as always, thanks mate.

As you know I am interested in this stick and any information you can pass on will benefit me and many others.

We all know that a) You are seriously 'minted' and b) Utterly deranged.

However, we lesser mortals will not hold that against you.

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

6. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Vampire View Post
    Good stuff Seas, as always, thanks mate.

As you know I am interested in this stick and any information you can pass on will benefit me and many others.

We all know that a) You are seriously 'minted' and b) Utterly deranged.

However, we lesser mortals will not hold that against you.

o7
    hahah .. minted my arse !

I'm flat broke most of the time ! I have no comment beyond that.

I also had some initial thoughts on the dry clutches which I sent to VKB just as a sort of heads up.

The idea is great, the execution in this the MK1 might need a bit of review.

Paraphrased version of what I wrote follows:

The hex head adjusters on the clutches are very awkward what with having to take the base off to get to them. And then you can't get a socket on the front one as the pcb at the front of the unit at it's output socket is in the way, so the stick has to come off and then the whole gimbal has to come out to make the adjustment.

It makes fine tuning very very hard (if not impossible) as you have to take it all apart, then adjust, then put it all back together, and hope you somehow guessed right.

A cross head screw type assembly on those rather than the brass nut assembly would help immensly as would either access from the top rather than having to take the base off and the gimbal out. (or a couple of holes drilled in the base plate to allow easy access which would do the same thing.)

I'm not using the clutches at present as a result. (which is fine, but I can't help thinking it sort of makes them a bit redundant)

Basically I think they need to be adjustible with everything assembled.

Bare in mind this is after just one evening so I may well figure out that actually it can be done with everything bar the base fitted together.

Also it doesn't change my very positive experience using this last night. It's smoooooooth.

That's all for now kids !
    Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; May-11-2017 at 06:20.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Hello there Highseas how long have you had your Warthog ? I only ask because like you my new stick ( 6 months old now)
    is like night and day in difference to my old stick. However my new stick is a warthog and my old one was the tm16000 I don't have this stickton thing that plagues a lot of people , but because I'm a curious twat I decided to buy a bracket and have the warthog mounted centrally between the legs and flew like that for about 2 months it took me ages to get used to flying this way as like 99% of the people here all my flying had been done with a stick on the desk in front of my right shoulder.I wouldn't fly any other way now

Anyway after a while I found out there were extensions that can be added to the stick that are supposed to make it even smoother so I bought a small one and WOW what a difference it makes , so being really happy with my Warthog had gone up another level to ecstatic . It is double the accuracy it was before but I am suspicious of this sticktion thing, is it a thing that can creep in Its not a subject I know much about so any info on it would be great.

Hals und beinbruch

Last edited by 9./JG52_Meyer; May-11-2017 at 06:44.
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

9. Likes Ohms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    And here’s the thing:

If you don’t really noticed the stick you fly with / haven’t really thought about it... Then my advice is to stick with it (see what I did there?!).

Same with the other peripherals. If you don’t notice them I’d suggest they require no upgrades !
    I think that's good advice.

Before my Gladiator Pro arrived last year I'd repeatedly spent time looking at joysticks, and then reading bad reviews to calm me down and keep me patient. Stiction videos on Youtube saved me some cash and frustration!

" light as a feather, and silky smooth" yes the VKB tech is great, and I really appreciate how my Gladiator Pro always goes back to exact centre when it's at rest. Precision made to last!

Looking forward to more of your reports as you fly with your new Gunfighter!

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

11. Likes ATAG_Highseas, invictus84 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Meyer View Post
    Hello there Highseas how long have you had your Warthog ?
    Probably 2 years, possibly a little less. More than 18 months though.

But I was never particulalry happy with the mechanism and it got worse and worse requireing frequent regreasing.

I did think about an extention, which no doubt would make a massive improvement, but the only ones I could find were £70 or so. And I just wasn't prepared to do that.

I did lighten it hugely by tieing the main spring windings up which helped a lot but the stickion issue was always present.

Trying to make any kind of fine tuned input was just impossible as there was no smoothness to it.

Floor mounted I'm sure this base as it is would be acceptable. But I need my setup to serve as a regular PC as well as a simpit so floor mounting wasnt really an option.

The hard thing for me is to know how it compares to for example Lews £10 sidewinder. But compared to my warthog base in desktop form. It's lightyears ahead.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Thanks for the review Mr. Seas...very good...It has very much inspired me to never under any circumstances buy one!
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

14. Likes ATAG_Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Regards the damper adjustment. Cutting a slot in the top of the brass adjuster nuts will allow adjustment without dismantling. Not sure why it didn't come like that. Makes perfect sense.

Watch this space.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Meyer View Post
    Hello there Highseas how long have you had your Warthog ? I only ask because like you my new stick ( 6 months old now)
    is like night and day in difference to my old stick. However my new stick is a warthog and my old one was the tm16000 I don't have this stickton thing that plagues a lot of people , but because I'm a curious twat I decided to buy a bracket and have the warthog mounted centrally between the legs and flew like that for about 2 months it took me ages to get used to flying this way as like 99% of the people here all my flying had been done with a stick on the desk in front of my right shoulder.I wouldn't fly any other way now

Anyway after a while I found out there were extensions that can be added to the stick that are supposed to make it even smoother so I bought a small one and WOW what a difference it makes , so being really happy with my Warthog had gone up another level to ecstatic . It is double the accuracy it was before but I am suspicious of this sticktion thing, is it a thing that can creep in Its not a subject I know much about so any info on it would be great.

Hals und beinbruch
    Like you Meyer, I have the Warthog HOTAS. Had mine for ages. No issues and I abuse it more than the neighbours cat. (in a non sexual way of course...that would be wrong). It'll likely be flying as well as it did out of the box, long after I am gone.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    Like you Meyer, I have the Warthog HOTAS. Had mine for ages. No issues and I abuse it more than the neighbours cat. (in a non sexual way of course...that would be wrong). It'll likely be flying as well as it did out of the box, long after I am gone.
    I'm glad of this. It would truely suck if everyone had the same expereince as myself.

no joy in that at all.

And that's why I endorse new Highseas Joyreplacement Bitters(tm)

The everyday neutralising formula that takes disappointing joy and replaces it with wonderjoy (r)

(may cause drowsiness, migraines, hypertension, lumbago, and gingervitis)

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

18. Likes BOO, SIA_Sp00k, Ohms liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Highseas thanks for the reply mate , yes its strange the marked difference in the same products.
    I am like Spook says above really happy with the Warthog 6 months in .Time will tell i reckon

Hals und beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

20. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Gunfighter base which as far as I know is the only aftermarket device that will allow connection of the Warthog grip.
    FIY - VKB Gladiator PRO allow, Baur BRD-D, DS, N bases allow and future VirPil T50 base will allow. Plenty of use for this "F-16'ish" grip (Warthog or Cougar).

22. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

decisions decisions........

nah its the Logitec 3D pro for me!
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

24. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Boosterdog View Post
    its the Logitec 3D pro for me!
    You're kidding me...I had 2 of those things...one I sent back and the donated parts for a trim slider...Both rudder pots broke down on mine..aparently a common fault....together with the strong return spring which I could do nothing about...Boo, for hecks sake get a sidewinder 2 if you want a budget completion stick...you're flying will be the better for it...Pimples!...

...I mean Simples!
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    You're kidding me...I had 2 of those things...one I sent back and the donated parts for a trim slider...Both rudder pots broke down on mine..aparently a common fault....together with the strong return spring which I could do nothing about...Boo, for hecks sake get a sidewinder 2 if you want a budget completion stick...you're flying will be the better for it...Pimples!...

...I mean Simples!
    Twas a fly comment Lew - Panic yea not. Already got me two Sidewinders plus a precision just in case

The SW does well and I love the judder afore ze stall but DCS hates the thing. Set a curve and I'm in a world of weirdness. But since DCS is, in itself, a world of weirdness, the SW stays and will probably just keep buying modules I wont fly until the cooking is done.

All this said I cant fly the Huey (I should leave it there) with the SW so a long sticked non ffb thing is on the cards. Rest assured it wont be anything to with that stick though.

Then again, a 3D pro, the tube from a kitchen roll, some selotape and a few wires yanked out of my old hoover.................
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

MINI UPDATE

a standard 5mm socket for the damper adjusters works fine, the one supplied has a slighty thicker wall than standard.

so... setting up the dampesr is way eaiser than I previously said.

Im currently runnin with them at zero and #30 sproings now on both axis. Works well.

If i was doing helicopter work id most likely put teh #20 springs in and increase the damper. basically make it behave lkike a helicopter stick (yes,.. i have actualy flown one of those for real)

basically this thing is hugely adjustible.

I really realy like that. and the mechanism is excelent.

will report back after my next propper flight !

So far

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

28. Likes PhoenixCNE, BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

MINI UPDATE

a standard 5mm socket for the damper adjusters works fine, the one supplied has a slighty thicker wall than standard.

so... setting up the dampesr is way eaiser than I previously said.

Im currently runnin with them at zero and #30 sproings now on both axis. Works well.

If i was doing helicopter work id most likely put teh #20 springs in and increase the damper. basically make it behave lkike a helicopter stick (yes,.. i have actualy flown one of those for real)

basically this thing is hugely adjustible.

I really realy like that. and the mechanism is excelent.

will report back after my next propper flight !

So far
    er.......hat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

OK...

i dont need any longer

here it comes:

The mechanism is great. I love it.

I actually want a #25 spring set but have settled on the #30 for now on both axis.. might go down to #20 next week.

I'd love a #25

The one thing that is really clear to me is that this base is very adaptable. Assuming that you know what you are trying to achieve before you start changing stuff.

for example... mine is on a desk. with a heavy Warthog grip attached. #30 springs, and no damping (or it doesn't centre all on its own). I don't need it to centre though. I think for now that is just familiarity with my old stick(s).

And I don't fly "hands off" so I may well knock that down to #20 again. I may not. Main point is though... I CAN !

If I was to go helicopter piloting I would probably start with #10 springs (or maybe none at all) and heavy damping.

With an extension as well I'd probably go with maximum damping to stop the stick falling over, and use whatever springs gave no noticable tension. There just is no need for any spring centre return on that application.

My current feeling is that it's all about knowing what you need before you start changing things... and this setup certainly allows for that.

Regards the damping setup the included adjustment socket is too wide walled to get onto the front (Xaxis) damper head without fouling the output socket PCB. However.. my standard 5mm socket set one went in there plenty fine so what i said previously about disassembly of the whole body is definately not required.

The damping works really well and though it would be better serviced from above than below is still very easy to set up, just needs the base plate removing. (4 machine screws)... and hold the base on the "deskpit" by hand, (test).. twiddle twiddle.. (test).. then back on the base plate.

I think it's superb. Hugely adaptable which can be a bit overwhelming perhaps if you don't already have an idea of what setup to are trying to achieve.

That's it.

Review is done !

oh spoiler allert:

IT'S THE NUTS

EDIT

now back on #20 sprimgs, zero damping

man.. this could go on forever!

im happy now...

see my happy face:

Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; May-11-2017 at 19:55.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

31. Likes ATAG_Lewis, BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

er.......hat?
    Thats in the main thread...

here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...l=1#post265975

do try to keep up Boo

(Or I'm telling).
    Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; May-11-2017 at 18:29.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

my bad.......... was busy fighting sexism and the crushing weight of ego on another thread....

I'll pay more attention from now - don't tell. you can have my eagle eye action man if you don't.....

34. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

my bad.......... was busy fighting sexism and the crushing weight of ego on another thread....
    Ever the crime fighter !

You are a credit!

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Ever the crime fighter !

You are a credit!

I think you spelt "clown" wrong...

37. Likes ATAG_Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

ok... so..

Did my final test tonight on the gatwick air race track...

I came to the econclusion that the stick was actually too light. (though i flew that track with more control than i have before)

so.. im back on the #30 springs. still not using any damping.

sorted !

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

39. Likes PhoenixCNE, ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    355.85 MB

ok... so..

I came to the econclusion that the stick was actually too light. (though i flew that track with more control than i have before)

sorted !
    With the extension I have taken to using a 50# and 20# spring on each axis which seems perfect for me so far, started with the 50s but like you I decided on a little heavier feel. I also tightened the dampeners down quite a bit as the stick likes to wag about with the warthog handle + extension. Loving this thing so far the little I'm getting to use it atm.

41. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

ok... so..

sorted !
    Glad you are getting the stick sorted seas.

Saw you on the bomber server last night, was on there tonight myself, just shooting up a few bombers

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Patiently waiting for the Gunfighter to be in stock for Europe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

I'm surprised they haven't already listed them.

Still. On the plus side I can smugly say I have the only one in the UK.

Smug mode engaged.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

45. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCNE View Post
    Loving this thing so far the little I'm getting to use it atm.
    Me too !

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast