Gents,

I'm sure you are all aware who Jason is. Therefore, Jason on the IL2 BOS site has raised a number of requests/jobs for help for the continued success and future of the IL2 products. As you might be aware the next campaign due to be released by the team is Battle Of Kuban, followed hopefully by Battle Of the Pacific (to cover a number of battles yet TBC).

I realise that TF already have a number of talented guys working CLOD, but thought would raise Jason's request in the ATAG BOS forum area just in case there are other guys out there not working or helping TF who might see something from Jason's requests that interests them. In addition, Jason was trying to find a Japanese Translator to help with documents and any other information regarding Japanese aircraft/ships etc. Therefore, please see the link below as there might be something that you can help with, as I know as an IL2 community we have many very talented and knowledgeable people out there who might be able to help, or might know somebody who can help, who may not have seen Jason's request on the IL2 BOS Forum. Anyway, thank you!

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum...tent-creators/

Regards

Haza