Thread: How many of you would be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer campaigns?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

How many of you would be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer campaigns?

I have noticed that Philstyle and crew have been trying to start something up with Storm of War DCS WWII edition, I asked him if I could bring in some ATAG community guys, he said it would be great to have some pilots show up for the next one. I don't know exactly when it is, but would any of you guys be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer? I know I would, probably in a Spitfire as it's my favourite bird from the WWII planes they have and I think most of us have it.

2. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Deacon, Cassius, Lucan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

Re: How many of you would be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer campaigns?

I don't see why not. It can be interesting.
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: How many of you would be interested in flying some DCS multiplayer campaigns?

ATAG has fielded some great teams on the SoW Server events when they were running Clod. It'd be great to see the same with SoW-DCS!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

6. Likes ATAG_Deacon liked this post
    Heaven, I've already served my time in Hell!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    12.34 MB

I guess it's time to download the Normandy map and relearn the Mustang...
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis

8. Likes ATAG_((dB)), ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Deacon View Post
    I guess it's time to download the Normandy map and relearn the Mustang...
    Go nuts and get the Spit, too. It's a hoot. Cannons!
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Jun-03-2017 at 13:20.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

10. Likes ATAG_((dB)), ATAG_Deacon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

Yes yes let's get CRAZY
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

12. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Deacon liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Would love to when they fix the appalling spotting that's currently part of the game. Alright if your launching missiles from 2 continents away with radar you could fry an egg on the moon with. But as WW2 air combat was 99% using your mince pies
    To find/track enemy or friendly aircraft , I find it's currently not up to the standard required at the minute. However this is just my humble opinion. Other people may be quite happy with it as it is and have no problem with it, maybe I have been spoilt with the spotting in CLOD or need to invest in better Specs

Hals und beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

They are improving as we speak, although not perfect they are going on the good direction, in 10 years time "DCS years" we should get very good immersive ww2 multiplayer server me think
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

15. Likes BOO, 9./JG52_Meyer, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    7.45 MB

Heck yea! I've already been flying with Phil and the guys. Loads of fun and the spit is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Windows 10 64-bit; Intel Core i5 CPU @ 3.4 GHz; 16.0GB RAM; NVIDIA GTX970; CH HOTAS + Pedals; Track IR5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

Personally I've found that the spotting is a lot better in the new engine with the Normandy map.
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Hey, maybe I can do recce in my TF-51
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Veteran Combat pilot VII.Racetrack's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

We are interested very much!

"Volare è utile, atterrare è necessario"
    www.settimostormo.it

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

I can never get DCS to open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk