Thread: Bonditaria has just uploaded Stick and Rudder; An Explanation of the Art of Flying by

Veteran Combat pilot Bonditaria's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.40 GB

Bonditaria has just uploaded Stick and Rudder; An Explanation of the Art of Flying by

Bonditaria has just uploaded Stick and Rudder; An Explanation of the Art of Flying by Wolfgang Langewiesche!

Stick and Rudder; An Explanation of the Art of Flying by Wolfgang Langewiesche

Veteran Combat pilot Bonditaria's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.40 GB

Re: Bonditaria has just uploaded Stick and Rudder; An Explanation of the Art of Flyin

This book is excellent. It is easy to read and understand, the explanations are in plain language and the author doesn't dazzle with mathematics of flight, just the basics.

How an aircraft flies and what the controls do, and how to use them at various times in flight.

In the real world I would expect a new pilot to have a thorough familiarity with all these truths before ever taking a seat at the controls of an aircraft.

In the sim world you can learn to fly pretty much without any knowledge, just because it is a computer game.

However if you combine your learning from the game with the knowledge in this book and apply the lessons within, you will become a better sim pilot, be sure!

5 stars.

Fractal Design Define R5, Corsair AX 760W, Corsair Hydro H110, Asus X99-DELUXE, Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair Vengeance 16GB, MSI GeForce GTX 970, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Western Digital Black 2TB, Win 10 Home 64-bit,
    VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, Track-IR 5, Logitech G933, Eizo ColorEdge CS240

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Re: Bonditaria has just uploaded Stick and Rudder; An Explanation of the Art of Flyin

deleted
    Last edited by Baffin; Jun-06-2017 at 21:58.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, ASUS TUF X299 MARK 1 (LGA 2066 R4), Intel Core i7 7800X, 32.0GB RAM@1386MHz (16-17-17-36), LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (MSI), 931GB Samsung SSD 960 EVO 1TB, 931GB Western Digital HD WD1002FAEX, Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds for TeamSpeak3, ASUS Blu-Ray BW-12B1ST, TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer, Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek X-52 (Trim & Gear), Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals, Voice Activated Controls. Overclock CPU: 4575, using BIOS features. Overclock GPU: +62/+350 (MSI Afterburner). Air Cooling (GPU:60°/CPU:58°). Using NVIDIA color settings: Highest-8bpc/YCbCr444-Limited. PhysX Processor: CPU.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    938.46 MB

It's not letting me download this as apparently I don't have the correct permissions. Anyone else been successful?

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    982.32 MB

No issues here James. PM sent with a one drive link from my download to you.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Mobo, I5 6600K @ 4.4Ghz on a Coolermaster 212 Evo, MSI GTX1080 Gaming X, 16B Vengeance DDR4 RAM @3000Mhz, Couple of meh SSDs, Corsair 550W CX PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    315.55 MB

Have a hard copy of this. Have yet to read it, but it's on my list for sure.

7. Likes Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    50.51 MB

Thanks Bondi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.35 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Sturm View Post
    It's not letting me download this as apparently I don't have the correct permissions. Anyone else been successful?
    Ditto for some reason?
    "What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over... the Battle of Britain is about to begin!"
    (Winston S. Churchill.)

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    59.90 MB

Worked for me, clicked on download all files and 30secs later done,,

Cheers Bondi
    Target 4 'o' clock low

11. Likes Bonditaria, Gingerbread liked this post