Thread: TS 3.1.4 suddenly won't load

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

TS 3.1.4 suddenly won't load

Hi all,

Am banging my head against a brick wall here, and nothing I can find online helps.

When trying to launch TS3 client, latest version, I get a blank white screen and the Windows spinning circle animation indicating the program is loading. This refuses to resolve itself, and I have to close TS through Task Manager to clear it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, disabled my firewall, run as administrator, and NOTHING works to resolve the problem. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    71st_AH_RebelSqurl

"Those who cannot relinquish the comfort of their own hate, damn only themselves in the end."

Intel i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40 GHz | 2GB GeForce GTX 760 | 16GB DDR3-1866 DIMM | Win 10 | VKB Gladiator joystick

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.53 GB

Re: TS 3.1.4 suddenly won't load

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSqurl View Post
    Hi all,

Am banging my head against a brick wall here, and nothing I can find online helps.

When trying to launch TS3 client, latest version, I get a blank white screen and the Windows spinning circle animation indicating the program is loading. This refuses to resolve itself, and I have to close TS through Task Manager to clear it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, disabled my firewall, run as administrator, and NOTHING works to resolve the problem. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I would replace graphics driver to the last one that worked Have found this to work for me with what you are describing in different instances of page not loading. Another thought is if using Win 10 (EDGE), try another browser. ~S~

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Re: TS 3.1.4 suddenly won't load

Get rid of any overlays. TS, Steam, video capture software etc
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY