Here is alittle video of a night time flight . I don't know how it got on the rotation, I never saw it before this or after. I though it was neat and interesting to try bombing at night time so I just thought others might find it interesting I never bombed in the dark or saw a night game before maybe others have ? Its a standard bomb run really but it looks like a new world to me

The snow helped brighten the land, but the fighters had a real hard time judging from TS chatter . I really like the moon and skies they looked great . The flack looks like blue lights sailing thru the sky and the explosions are much more visible Bombs look great watch them hit the snow around target #2 . its not much of a story line but the scenery was pretty good I thought.

You have to be on your toes to find ground targets and I think fighters could only see me from above if at all . The snow made for good bombing I don't know if I would have found my targets if the land was dark too. LINK TO VIDEO = https://youtu.be/fqfkq5Av-f0 I would try it again if it happens again .

TGIF