Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warps, Disconnects, Disappearing planes from stock...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

TWC Campaign Server

TWC is testing our Campaign server and would like pilots to test and report on any anomalies found on our forum @http://forum.twcclan.com. We are trying to put together a 24/7 campaign that works only with points both for and against so the lines advance.

This server campaign is based on the ground war.The Axis hold almost all ground north and east of the Somme and have at the start invaded in the area of Abbeville. A bridge head was constructed and the Axis came across in the night but our forces destroyed the bridge and now the Axis are stranded on our side of the Somme. The invading forces are trying to rebuild the bridge and supplies and vehicles are flooding into the area.Meanwhile the armored forces are heading to Friville-Escarbotin to attack the Allied forces there. If the Axis have more points than the allies the map will move further south and west with the next daylight spawn. If the allies hold or equal the points of the Axis then the map again rolls over to the original. This map once activated can not move north and east. During testing all phases of the map will be used but only for the testing phase.

Points are made by destroying fuel stores,Armor,Trucks,Ships,Supplies. Many of these are soft targets but also many are hard targets requiring a bomber for either side to destroy. Points are lost by letting your tanks ships fuel stores and supplies be destroyed!Skies are protected on both sides of the front and enemy fighters are prevalent for both sides. As are AI bomber raids on valued targets for both sides!

We encourage Squad participation but singles are welcome during testing to help us work out the bugs in the system.Get on Teamspeak and ask a TWC for the password to the Server and come help us get this working. More information can be found at our website http://www.twcclan.com/Campaign Server thank you <S>Fatal
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Re: TWC Campaign Server

Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop Fatal, it is much appreciated.

I hope to get on the server now I am back from my holiday and hopefully we 'Rag Tags' can get together and try it out.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to the campaign very soon. Thanks for all your hard work.

Regards

o7 Vamps
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Hello

External views?

Cheers

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

4. Likes 9./JG52_Meyer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

turning them off our skins work without the views so we are ditching the outside views when the testing is over.
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

6. Likes BOO, 9./JG52_Meyer, 9./JG52 Sturm liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

No outside views excellent. Is there any free places for StG77 on axis side (bombers)?
    Last edited by StG77_Ripgrunwald; Jul-01-2017 at 08:57.

8. Likes 9./JG52_Meyer liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Cheers Fatal

Hals und Beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

10. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Thank you to our russian friends for posting the front line map that can be found on our TWC Website at our campaign section. Please help us work out the bugs in this by doing the high altitude bombing and destruction of ground targets as called for in the ever updating briefings (every 90 min new mission)

eventually we will have a menu listing points scored for your respective side but you will only know if you have won when the map rolls after a 12 hour dual Circuit. If red has more points then the map repeats if blue has more the map rolls south and blue's get more equipment to crush red with and to guard against attack or destruction which is the job of the reds. Strikes on airbases and on rear areas is expected so be aware of your surroundings at all times.

If you attack targets expect the breathers to find you since it is their job to cover any advance from attack but don't think AI will not jump in and cover it's own for it certainly will and it will attack you stuff also. I have worked hard so we can get this rolling and I have had much help along the way I appreciate all of you for your time and effort to make this a success.<S>Fatal

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    424.49 MB

No problem. We have really interest to make how much tests how we can, to find something goes wrong.
    We need place, when I and other could post report about what was founded and questions. I posted some in the thread new Campaign..brilliant at WCT forum but seems it was covered other posts.
    We are successful attacked field Poix Nord in 3 111s from 5000 to see how we can damage infrastructure, just for our preparing for other big level raids. S!

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Good server, everyone should check it out.

AZ12 spawn point for Blue has all aircraft available, and the Alt F2 code thing are the only things I noticed. (Countzero mentioned the AZ12 spawn point so he will have more info about that).

Good stuff. Thanks for the work.

14. Likes SIA_Sp00k, ATAG_Pattle, BOO, ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Fatal when me and Sturm flew in the server yesterday we noticed a glaring bug do we bring it up here or on your forum or speak to you on ts
    Cheers mate

Hals und beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

We need help from German Squadrons Testing new bombing targets in the TWC Tactical Server Please.

There is an airstart for JU88s located north of Caen We have industrial targets in Caen,Le Havre,Dieppe, Le Tréport,Rouen that need to be tested and reported on in these cities.

For testing purposes the Flak is also active and quite powerful but no Fighter cover from AI aircraft in the southern target areas. We have set thousands of targets in the industrial Zone in every city and out of bounds civilian areas that are clearly out of bounds

If you bomb a civilian area by accident you will be warned the first instance.
    if you repeat it a second and third time time your team will have added objectives that takes away from the team score.
    If done a 4th time your career ends. What we are trying to accomplish with this is to pride yourself on accurate bombing
    and team play.
    Please remember that we are constantly working on the server to try and make it where everyone can enjoy it so report any bugs you find Either here or on our TWC Forum. I cant fix it if I don't know it is broken <S>

Thanks Fatal

17. Likes ♣_Spiritus_♣, Cassius, Rostic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

I'll take a look at this tonight, Fatal.

Would you prefer I send you a PM on my results?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    424.49 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Fatal_Error View Post
    We need help from German Squadrons Testing new bombing targets in the TWC Tactical Server Please.

There is an airstart for JU88s located north of Caen We have industrial targets in Caen,Le Havre,Dieppe, Le Tréport,Rouen that need to be tested and reported on in these cities.

For testing purposes the Flak is also active and quite powerful but no Fighter cover from AI aircraft in the southern target areas. We have set thousands of targets in the industrial Zone in every city and out of bounds civilian areas that are clearly out of bounds

If you bomb a civilian area by accident you will be warned the first instance.
    if you repeat it a second and third time time your team will have added objectives that takes away from the team score.
    If done a 4th time your career ends. What we are trying to accomplish with this is to pride yourself on accurate bombing
    and team play.
    Please remember that we are constantly working on the server to try and make it where everyone can enjoy it so report any bugs you find Either here or on our TWC Forum. I cant fix it if I don't know it is broken <S>

Thanks Fatal
    Could you add 111-s to airstart planeset? About 5000m please.
    Last edited by Cassius; Oct-14-2017 at 02:30.

20. Likes Rostic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Le Harve seems to behave the way you intended.

A stray bomb near an industrial area can cause civilian casualties.

Flak is unforgiving to low flights over these zones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.73 MB

Tomorrow I have planned a single two hour bomber flight on TWC_tactical_server2. I hope it will be at least 10 blue pilots and we will try to hit some targets in England.
    So if you are a RED pilot, check server at 20:30 CEST time, may be you will find some easy targets in the sky for your Spitfire
    If you are a BLUE pilot, or even a bomber pilot, check information about flight in message by this link https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...l=1#post319450

Last edited by Rostic; Aug-29-2018 at 04:07.
    PC spec: Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 32Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb
    Monitor: DELL P2717H (1920x1080:60Hz)
    Joystick: Android smartphone MonectPC app (virtual joystick driver)
    Hadtracker: Track IR 4 / No VR

Enjoy multiplayer historical campaigns with Flying Tin Cans.
    Join us: https://flyingtincans.com —(•)— Discord —(•)— YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

I'm not seeing any registration tab to click on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

No registration required. You can enter and fly the game. Stats page catches all stats. Code handles map movement.

You should log into the twcclan.com page to get access to the maps, stats etc.

(Technically, this advice may be wrong. No registration required to get in the server until campaign starts then for stats etc you need to have registered on the TWC page. (Www.twcclan.com )
    Last edited by SIA_Sp00k; Sep-23-2018 at 16:30.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    66.34 MB

I´m still struggling with the rules on the tactical server. What is the correct way to leave your aircraft after a successful landing und full stop? Doubleclick the flag doesn´t work for despawning. Simply click at the airfield again and choose a new aircraft? When is my aircraft type again available after landing?
    By the way with 20-25 players yesterday we had a lot of lags, rubber band and strange behavior of AI bomber formations. I hope this was only a temporary problem. Thanks for your great work!!!
    Last edited by JG4_Qetzalcoatl; Oct-05-2018 at 12:08.

26. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Exclamation Re: TWC Campaign Server

Hi everyone,

From the list provided me by TWC for registered players, I cannot find the following players registered to this forum in order to give them access to the private Discussion Rooms.

If you see your name below or recognize it as one of your mates, please get a Private Mail to me so I can give access ASAP.

Thanks,

Snapper

The List of Unknown Players:

HerrPotsKartoffelkopf
    69th_CROW
    69th_kilo9
    69th_Leart}{awk
    69th_Moose
    69th_Pug
    69th_Windigger
    71st_AH_Macro
    615_Genisis
    bw101643
    Capt Dan
    cholmondeley
    JEFFYT01
    mlucam
    No.85_Cam
    No.119_Bruv
    No.238_Badger
    No.238_BlacKnight
    No.238_Bravo308
    No.238_Pyro
    No.238_Seasquirt
    penguin
    Puma_Cl
    Steerpots(PO-T)
    TWC_Dave
    TWC_Fast
    TWC_Hoss
    1./JG26_CarlMarks
    Alex_Magnus
    ,E69_Groucho
    ,E69_Jogar
    ,E69_pepe
    ,E69_Pienoir
    ,FLS_Tepes
    I./KG40_Gustav_Kranke
    ,II./JG51Krafft
    JG1_Ludwig,,Blue
    JG4_Pega
    JG4_Yellow
    Looping Louie

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

28. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

still working on it Quetz many things still not corrected via TF but I am trying to work around them as best I can. testing this week all week so should be ready to go soon. keep pushing it in the server get as many as you can to come fly at once 25 is a good start but i need 65

30. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

I'm itching to get back in the cockpit but unable to do so until weekend at the earliest . Will give it my best effort on my return . This is a great server and deserves success for all the hard work that's gone into it .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.07 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Fatal_Error View Post
    still working on it Quetz many things still not corrected via TF but I am trying to work around them as best I can. testing this week all week so should be ready to go soon. keep pushing it in the server get as many as you can to come fly at once 25 is a good start but i need 65
    Pls send me a PM me and I will forward it to the TF internal forums...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Ok think we have what we need so Registration will end for this first week on 9/30 at 2200 hrs eastern US time at that time we will reset everything and the server will start at 0700 hrs eastern Us time on 10/1.

Thank you all for the testing Hope you enjoy our work. Remember this is war treat it as though your virtual life depended on it.Have fun and spread the word more signups will start in a week (since I think there will be a lot of dead pilots to replace lol).<S> Fatal

34. Likes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

THIS IS AWESOME.

Thank you Fatal, Flug, TWC, and all else involved!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Still haven't had a email reply for the PW and activation. It said I was successful in registering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    87.92 MB

Just giving a shout out to TWC for some great fights last night thurs 04.10.18 9:00-11:00 edt.
    Tepes, Blasto, Moustache and myself work together being out numbered against continuous co ordinated onslaughts from twc at high alt.
    Fantastic stuff guys Salute
    i5-4670K;ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO;Samsung 840Pro SSD 512GB;Corsair Vengeance 16GB;EVGA GTX1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB;Noctua NH-U14S;Sharp 43" Monitor;WIN 7 64Bit;TIR-5;VKBGladiatorProMkII
    MFG Crosswinds;CH-ProThrottle/Franken-Potato;EVGA 1000W P2 PSU.

38. Likes SIA_Sp00k, AKA_Blasto, QB.Creep liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    Still haven't had a email reply for the PW and activation. It said I was successful in registering.
    PM’ed you
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

S!~

Yes Hackl- super fun. About 9:30pm EST - found myself in a flight of four- patrolling ( classified ) with Hack- Tep- 'Stache - over the Channel. Team numbers were Luft. (4) - RAF (14) . We found and engaged numerous contacts above contrails- fights lasting 20-30 min. both sides slashing / rolling / firing / contrails intertwined everywhere. Absolutely awesome - both from TWC and 69th - and from the hastily thrown together flight of 4 of us. In one sortie - our flight of four accounted for 11 kills- w. no AI being involved. Lovely.
    Good wingmen tactics - good fighting spirit- good times! Unfort.- about 2 hours later- Mustache , Kiwi , and I were out again - I just turned 41 kills - and get pasted by aaa at or near Littlestone- arrg. My first death- after all that.
    Tonight I start anew- sigh. Thanks again for the great fights last night Allies- and keep bringing it. This weekend should be fun!

S!~ AKA_Blasto
    Last edited by AKA_Blasto; Oct-05-2018 at 12:12. Reason: add'l intel
    <a href=http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2895&dateline=1384197801 target=_blank>http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ine=1384197801</a>

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Salute to Blasto, Hackl, Tepes, and Moustache for the fights last night. We had a heck of a time dealing with you guys up there at 25K+! Very smart flying and excellent gunnery skills. Look forward to seeing you guys as the campaign continues!

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Just flew my first sortie - awesome work TWC.

Thanks for all your efforts in making this campaign.

Ezzie

43. Likes QB.Creep liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast