Thread: TWC Campaign Server

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.3 KB

Re: TWC Campaign Server

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    Ill check with Fatal today mate.
    All sorted it seems Sp00k, cheers

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.2GHz Kaby Lake overclocked to 4.60GHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero -Z Intel Z97 (Socket 1151)
    RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Dual 3000Mhz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11Gb GDDR5X, OS: Windows 10
    SSD: Samsung M2 EVO 500Gb, Joystick: Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Monitor: ASUS PG348Q and TrackIR5

Supporting Member No.119_Viper (VK-S)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    163.23 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_yotheguy View Post
    I haven't had much time to fly with I think one sortie since the start, but I would be up for switching to blue.

I picked red because I though it would give me a chance to fly with a wimgman when I was able to jump on.

I hate to see uneven numbers, I find it lessens the fun on both sides.

Hi Yo, should you find yourself at a loose end and on your own, due to time and real life restraints on your availability to fly, then give us a shout, You will be more than welcome to wing up with 119th Sqn (The Few), we currently have a complement of five pilots, so with your inclusion we could fly 3 lots of 2, problem solved

Viper

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

Fatal I do see your point...but the hardest part of running a successful 24-7 mission is having balanced side the majority of the time. In Blastos post where it was 14-4 in favor of Reds is the way it is 85% of the time in the NA timezones. To me it seems like it's going to become a who can hit the other the hardest while the other isn't on.. instead of a 24-7 battlefield. Having some of us NA guys switch to Blue seems logical to keep the server balanced as long as possible? Don't ya think? Just an observation. I'm loving the campaign no matter what route you take! S!

Besides I see a whole stock pile of shiny G50s not being used!
    Last edited by ATAG_Ribbs; Oct-12-2018 at 18:43.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

4. Likes TWC_Creep liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.95 MB

Hi,

I have a problem with signing up. I've given my username, and my email, but I have received no password. Any explanation for this?

!S!, Miles
    Primary PC specs: Windows 10, Intel Core i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz, NVidia GeForce GTX 960, SpeedLink Black Widow joystick
    Secondary/Other PC specs: Windows 7, Intel 2 Quad Core, NVIDIA graphics card, Thrustmaster T.16000. FCS + Throttle

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Commonwealth and its Empire lasts for a thousand years, men will still say 'This was their finest hour' " - Winston Churchill

"Attention! Enemy Planes!
    Achtung! Feindliche Flugzeug!"
    - The voice actors in Cliffs of Dover

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.13 MB

Quote Originally Posted by rmiles View Post
    Hi,

I have a problem with signing up. I've given my username, and my email, but I have received no password. Any explanation for this?

!S!, Miles
    No worries! You now have access to the private TWC General Campaign and Blue Discussion Rooms (just scroll down this forum and you’ll spot them). In the General Discussion Room you will find the password.

Good luck!

i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 24 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX970 4 Gig, Win 10 64 bit, TrackIR 5, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog Throttle, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.89 MB

Hi,

!S!, Miles
    Password is not send by e-mail (as I know).

If you are registered you must have access to private forum.
    In first post by this link you can find password: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...l=1#post321386
    Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 16Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), GTX 660 2Gb

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    42.92 MB

SWEET!!! Glad I joined this forum! Thanks for the hard work

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.95 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Rostic View Post
    Password is not send by e-mail (as I know).

If you are registered you must have access to private forum.
    In first post by this link you can find password: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...l=1#post321386
    Thanks. And another thing, is it absolutely necessary for me to be on Tramspeak while on the server? If so, do I have to use TWC's channel or is there one on ATAG's?
    Primary PC specs: Windows 10, Intel Core i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz, NVidia GeForce GTX 960, SpeedLink Black Widow joystick
    Secondary/Other PC specs: Windows 7, Intel 2 Quad Core, NVIDIA graphics card, Thrustmaster T.16000. FCS + Throttle

"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Commonwealth and its Empire lasts for a thousand years, men will still say 'This was their finest hour' " - Winston Churchill

"Attention! Enemy Planes!
    Achtung! Feindliche Flugzeug!"
    - The voice actors in Cliffs of Dover

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.89 MB

Thanks. And another thing, is it absolutely necessary for me to be on Tramspeak while on the server? If so, do I have to use TWC's channel or is there one on ATAG's?
    As I know... No, it is not necessary. Squads mostly sit in their TS channels or TS servers. Very few players join TWC channel in ATAG TS, at least at time when I fly on the server.
    Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 16Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), GTX 660 2Gb

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    161.60 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Ribbs View Post
    ...but the hardest part of running a successful 24-7 mission is having balanced side the majority of the time. In Blastos post where it was 14-4 in favor of Reds is the way it is 85% of the time in the NA timezones. To me it seems like it's going to become a who can hit the other the hardest while the other isn't on..
    I've been thinking about this myself. I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, but perhaps more AI could be spawned in for whichever side is outnumbered at any given time? Or maybe that is already happening and I am not aware of it?

That in addition to the new "cover" mechanism that has been introduced should in theory do a lot to level the playing field.

12. Dislikes darkside3/4 disliked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Hi,
    Please , how i can enter your server?

Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    338.31 MB

Ensure you have logged on here....(sign on sheet for campaign MUST be your STEAM NAME)

https://twcclan.com/twc-campaign-sign-up/

I have pm'ed you the password that you need to login with, EVERY time you join the server. Once in, choose a side (the one you signed in on) and stay on it.

Welcome to the war.

Padre, pm'ing you to.

15. Dislikes darkside3/4 disliked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123