Thread: operating Ju88 MG15 cockpit needs to move NOT the gun to allow sighting it.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

operating Ju88 MG15 cockpit needs to move NOT the gun to allow sighting it.

Hi,
    mouse moves machine gun, but the users head stays put so as for example the lower gondola gun is aimed downwards one needs to move forward and look along the barrel and line up the needle sight and the ring sight, but instead all you see is the underside of the gun ! I have tried moving up inmy seat with trackIR running but its far from enough.

Same goes for other positions, the user needs to move with the gun, so the cockpit surroundings would have to move on the screen and the gun in fact stay sort of still with slight movement of needle sight relative to ring sight (which by the way IS WRONG, ITS USAAF, NEEDS TO BE GERMAN SIMPLE CROSS HAIR,...HONESTLY WHAT A BOO BOO) , however, cockpit stays static, only the gun moves so no sighting is possible !!!!

How is the magazine changed by the way.

I love seeing the rounds of ammo moving in the 75 50 25 windows.

How do I get the joystick to become gun mover when not in flying position and joystick trigger to fire gun ?

BOBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: operating Ju88 MG15 cockpit needs to move NOT the gun to allow sighting it.

How do I get the joystick to become gun mover when not in flying position and joystick trigger to fire gun ?
    In Options > Turret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Just press Shift+F1 to aim downsight permanently
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Thanks, will try that.

Still wondering as per post, how does one change the saddle drum magazine and reload ?

BOBC