Thread: Ju88A1 markings off and weathering 0 yet grime and weathering still there.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Ju88A1 markings off and weathering 0 yet grime and weathering still there.

Hi,
    I am working on the Ju88A1, I turned off markings and weathering in both FMB and also prior to that the planes settings.
    yet extensive grime, weathering, rivets, panels are still there making seeing my custom colours difficult.
    No decent area I can pipette.

Can I get at the layer(s) responsible and mod them ?

Can they be turned off, or replaced with blanks ?

I also need to sort out the golf ball size rivets on the Do17Z as well as its ruining the look.

I makes skinning the Ju88 and others difficult as its very patchy, no pure area of colour to be studied.

I want to have them looking right for us all.

I have the ability to sort this out if I can get at the skins and turn off or edit those overlays making a mess.

Does anyone know if this is possible please, help me deliver accurate bomber schemes.

Cheers

BOBC
    Last edited by BOBC; Jul-05-2017 at 17:52.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.91 MB

Re: Ju88A1 markings off and weathering 0 yet grime and weathering still there.

Is your "Visual Weathering" on 0%? If it is and you still see weathering then pfff......

However rivets and bumps etc. are part of the N file which someone told me is not editable.

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Re: Ju88A1 markings off and weathering 0 yet grime and weathering still there.

Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIREPILOT View Post
    Is your "Visual Weathering" on 0%? If it is and you still see weathering then pfff......

However rivets and bumps etc. are part of the N file which someone told me is not editable.
    Weathering on the bombers does not currently get removed entirely even at 0% SPITFIRE. Sommat to bear in mind if you ever want to do a shiny Lufthansa skin for the 111

Perhaps in future but it'll change but there's so much TFS have/want to do I wouldn't want be adding to any list.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"