Thread: MS C++2015 software updated with TeamSpeak update and now no windows in game!

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.3 KB

MS C++2015 software updated with TeamSpeak update and now no windows in game!

After the last TS update, I noticed it installed MS C++2015 redistr files, and now when I get into the game, there are no in-game chat windows, engine control windows (radiators, throttle, etc) not even the Tab-7-1 window brings up nothing. I hit tab and see the menu, then 7 etc... but no messages on the screen.
    Anyone know what might cause this or how to repair?

In an attempt to repair, I followed the STEAM instructions on their site to reinstall steam, and saved my steamapps folder which I then put back into the steam folder.

If anyone knows how to repair my CLOD installation so I get the in game windows (Chat, Engine Management, Messages, and also the engine damage windows) please let me know.
    Yesterday I played online and everything worked great.
    Today I got onto the ATAG server, and had 3 to 5 crashes in a row right when I joined in, then I realized I could not even get out of the game by hitting the TAB key...it did nothing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: MS C++2015 software updated with TeamSpeak update and now no windows in game!

disable the TS overlay