Thread: Reinstall -- FaceTrackNoIR won't connect

Supporting Member SlowerBanterSir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Reinstall -- FaceTrackNoIR won't connect

Hey folks,

I recently tried to play again after a hiatus and decided to do a full reinstall through Steam, with the TF patches installed through Steam as well (I used to have them installed manually).

Most everything worked great, but the game no longer recognizes my FaceTrackNoIR. I believe I have all the settings correct, and the game appears in my FaceTrack .csv list of supported games. FaceTrack still works fine in Il-2:BoS so I don't think it's a problem with that program.

(For some reason my CloD launcher crashes if I don't run it as an administrator -- I've tried running both programs as an admin and it still doesn't recognize FaceTrack).

Is there any reason this might be the case? Does it have something to do with the Steam patch or running the game through Steam?

Thanks for any advice! I'm at a loss here.
    "Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

Re: Reinstall -- FaceTrackNoIR won't connect

also checked the settings at the game=protocol tab?
    ftnoi gameprotocaol.jpg
    Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming|Intel Core i7 8700K 4,4Ghz|NZXT Kraken x52 all-in-one liquid cooler|16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3000MHZ | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC 8G|ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor ROG Swift PG278Q
    |Samsung M2 970 EVO Plus, 500 GB SSD |Antec High Current Pro 850WATT |VKB Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro grip | Saitek X52 Pro Flight Throttle |VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV |BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller|win10 64bit Home Edition|Opentrack-pointtracker/Facetracknoir EDTracker Pro wireless

Supporting Member SlowerBanterSir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Re: Reinstall -- FaceTrackNoIR won't connect

Figured it out -- I forgot that I had changed some files to properly run it on BoS, and never changed them back for CloD.

Case closed! But thanks for the help.
    "Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered!"