Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forums updated to 4.2.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Forums updated to 4.2.5

Hmm, strange goings on.

I deleted a spam post this morning by "Jonathan" and banned him as a spammer, but it wasn't a thread that got deleted AFAIK. Having said that, it's conceivable that this Jonathan had started a new thread that I was unaware of which would have been deleted, too, as a blanket spam deletion. If that were indeed the case, I wonder if your "dislike" then was mis-applied to the next thread/post in the forum queue.

I'm really reaching here, it seems very unlikely. We'll have to keep an eye on other weird happenings. I don't use Tapatalk, but many here do. Sounds like the newest forum version is incompatible. Hopefully the forum users will report it to Tapatalk and get a software update.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    138.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Hmm, strange goings on.

I deleted a spam post this morning by "Jonathan" and banned him as a spammer, but it wasn't a thread that got deleted AFAIK. Having said that, it's conceivable that this Jonathan had started a new thread that I was unaware of which would have been deleted, too, as a blanket spam deletion. If that were indeed the case, I wonder if your "dislike" then was mis-applied to the next thread/post in the forum queue.

I'm really reaching here, it seems very unlikely. We'll have to keep an eye on other weird happenings. I don't use Tapatalk, but many here do. Sounds like the newest forum version is incompatible. Hopefully the forum users will report it to Tapatalk and get a software update.
    Oh boy are you going to be busy keeping an eye on weird happenings with this lot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

I don't use Tapatalk.
    Nor do I, so this error has nothing to do with that.

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

I dont know if its related to the forums update but I cannot connect to the TF Wiki pages (maybe its because they are busy updating them with TFS 4.5 stuff

Thought id mention it in case its a forum issue post-upgrade

S!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Dave View Post
    I dont know if its related to the forums update but I cannot connect to the TF Wiki pages (maybe its because they are busy updating them with TFS 4.5 stuff

Thought id mention it in case its a forum issue post-upgrade

S!
    Hmm....neither can I. The plot thickens.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Hmm, strange goings on.

It is much more likely that I was replying to that spam post you deleted, NOT a new thread. That would explain why I was able to click a dislike button in that thread.

There was no bug the forum software. Error was in the wetware, a 'problem between keyboard and chair'!

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

8. Likes BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Wiki back up.
    Also needed a new version.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    75.70 MB

Tapatalk support

@ATAG_Bliss

I received following message from Tapatalk Support Team. HTH.

Note: "you" and "your" in the message refer to ATAG admin

"Hi
    Thank you for contacting Tapatalk.
    <>
    Looks like there is a connectivity issue between the site and Tapatalk.
    Please check you have not banned in your firewall:
    tapatalk.com
    verify.tapatalk.com
    The Tapatalk IP Address that will require access to your server in open fashion is: 50.17.254.140
    and your web server is able to accept http post curl requests
    I will write to the forum admin too in case you are just reporting this from the end user's perspective.
    Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Tapatalk Support Team"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    177.83 MB

That's good customer service!
    34" ASUS ROG 1440p. i7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz. Thermaltake 360mm AIO. ASUS Maximus Hero VII, 16gb DDR3, ASUS Strix 980Ti. TM WH, WH Throttle, TM THRP Pedals. TrackIR 5 Pro. Oculus Rift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    152.96 MB

Is it me or is the Stats page not updating with the latest and greatest?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    938.46 MB

Re: Tapatalk support

Quote Originally Posted by Bart_NL View Post
    @ATAG_Bliss

I received following message from Tapatalk Support Team. HTH.

Note: "you" and "your" in the message refer to ATAG admin

"Hi
    Thank you for contacting Tapatalk.
    <>
    Looks like there is a connectivity issue between the site and Tapatalk.
    Please check you have not banned in your firewall:
    tapatalk.com
    verify.tapatalk.com
    The Tapatalk IP Address that will require access to your server in open fashion is: 50.17.254.140
    and your web server is able to accept http post curl requests
    I will write to the forum admin too in case you are just reporting this from the end user's perspective.
    Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Tapatalk Support Team"
    Yeah, similarly to you, I can't access ATAG on Tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

This is an issue from the old and new versions on Android Phones. So when you switch to "Default Mobile" version (bottom left of forums page) you get the following interface.

Android.jpg

The quickest way to see any new posts since last visit is tapping the bottom-right icon "What's New".

That would be great, except, when you tap the icon, the 'tap' activates the "Search" button not the "What's New" and so you end up with search turned up nothing, enter a value, blah, blah.

Is there an update to the server mobile software that allows it to function correctly with Android Phones? (Been like this for 2-3 years at-least )

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

The only issue I have is I can no longer login to the mobile site on Tapatalk. All I get is a Network Error message

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12