Thread: Launcher crash with TS

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    159.78 MB

Launcher crash with TS

Recently the launcher crashes when I try to load the game with Teamspeak on. It loads normally if TS is off and runs fine with TS after launching the game. Win 7 64 and Nvidea card, also have TS Notifier installed. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    177.83 MB

Re: Launcher crash with TS

I'd say try it without TS notifier - overlay is probably the issue depending on which NVIDEA driver you are on
    34" ASUS ROG 1440p. i7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz. Thermaltake 360mm AIO. ASUS Maximus Hero VII, 16gb DDR3, ASUS Strix 980Ti. TM WH, WH Throttle, TM THRP Pedals. TrackIR 5 Pro. Oculus Rift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Re: Launcher crash with TS

Do not load TS or TSNotifier until after the CLoD game is running with the virtual cockpit on the screen. Then use the windows key to escape to the desktop, start TeamSpeak, then run TSNotifer as an administrator. Click on the RAF roundel on the screen lower left to return to the cockpit.

Let us know how this works...
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.